Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

My 4 Bedroom Project - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My 4 Bedroom Project (86154 Views)

My 4 Bedroom Under Construction. / 3 Bedroom Project At Shimawa, Expert Needed. / Urgent Enquiry On A 3 Bedroom Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Larwin(m): 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nice one
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by KolaShangOne(m): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
bplenty:
Hi @msogunro

The all black tiles is high grade China. It costs 3400 per carton. Size should be from either of these 40 x 40 or 30 x 60 or 60 x 60. Pardon my ignorance ma'am smiley. I hope all this helps. You can pm @kolashangone for more information on the tiles.

The tile is 60x60. 3400 per carton.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by passe(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
KolaShangOne:

The tile is 60x60. 3400 per carton.

How many SQM make a Carton Sir?

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by KolaShangOne(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
passe:

How many SQM make a Carton Sir?

1.44 sqm is in a Carton of 60 x 60
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
So the tiles were delivered to the site yesterday and we are good to go.

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
More pictures of different colours and design.

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Chelseafan1: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
Good job bro, nice looking tiles, can't wait to see pictures of when they are already laid....im sure twud be really lovely.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 1:37am On Jul 21, 2016
So the tiles work started with the bathroom yesterday and pictures are as attached.

@kolashangeone as he promised that he will fix the small doors has started works on the wood work for the bigger doors that will be delivered later in the week.

1 Share

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 1:39am On Jul 21, 2016
Photos of the tiled bathroom walls and then the main tiles that will be used for the living room and dinning area.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mufutau55(m): 1:43am On Jul 21, 2016
bplenty:
Photos of the tiled bathroom walls and then the main tiles that will be used for the living room and dinning area.

Yes. This is a real nice tiling work. Very nicely done.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 2:54am On Jul 21, 2016
Thanks very much @mufutau55 its indeed a nice job. How are you sir?
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mufutau55(m): 3:48am On Jul 21, 2016
bplenty:
Thanks very much @mufutau55 its indeed a nice job. How are you sir?

Look here:
https://www.nairaland.com/806656/finishing-house-oluwa-champion/12

Hajji M.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by twinskenny(m): 7:01am On Jul 21, 2016
bplenty:
So the tiles were delivered to the site yesterday and we are good to go.
tile look nice

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2016
@mufutau55

I followed the"Oluwa Champion" its indeed wowing. Thanks again hajj.

@twinskenny thanks very much. I like the tiles too.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hi again everyone.

More tile work has been completed and here are the rough looking job. Hoping to get the clean job by the time skirting is done.

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
Most of the bathrooms and toilets has been completed.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kitchen tiles and walls.

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
The completed kitchen floors. The remainder of the bathrooms.

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by KolaShangOne(m): 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
mufutau55:

Yes. This is a real nice tiling work. Very nicely done.

Hajji M.

Thank you sir.. On behalf of me and my guys.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mufutau55(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
KolaShangOne:

Thank you sir.. On behalf of me and my guys.

BUT, looking closely, I don't like the way your guys are tiling around the toilet seats and hand wash basin area... why are they not removing those before tiling? Who installs toilet seats and hand wash basin before tiling the toilets? I mentioned this in a previous post and you said they will remove everything because that was just for testing purposes. If they circumvent tiling all the walls and behind the seats and wash basins, then that is a shady job and the owner should not agree to that type of work, I personally will never accept that type of job.
If I was the Client I will request the close-up photos of all areas and angles for verifications. Just telling it like it is; good or bad.
Look at the attached close-up pictures closely.

Hajji M.

6 Likes

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Larwin(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
Wow, nice work smiley
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by KolaShangOne(m): 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
mufutau55:

Look here:
https://www.nairaland.com/806656/finishing-house-oluwa-champion/12

Hajji M.

That guy's doggedness is inspiring. Even with all the challenges which made him spend so much. He ended up spending about 9 million naira to get to Tiling stage as at 4 yrs ago!
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by FastShipping: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
mufutau55:

BUT, I don't like the way your guys are tiling around the toilet seats and hand wash basin area... why are they not removing those before tiling? Who installs toilet seats and hand wash basin before tiling the toilets? I mentioned this in a previous post and you said they will remove everything because that was just for testing purposes. If they circumvent tiling all the walls and behind the seats and wash basins, then that is a shady job and the owner should not agree to that type of work, I personally will never accept that type of job. Just telling it like it is.

Hajji M.

I've been watching for a while but just decided to shut up.

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by KolaShangOne(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
mufutau55:

BUT, I don't like the way your guys are tiling around the toilet seats and hand wash basin area... why are they not removing those before tiling? Who installs toilet seats and hand wash basin before tiling the toilets? I mentioned this in a previous post and you said they will remove everything because that was just for testing purposes. If they circumvent tiling all the walls and behind the seats and wash basins, then that is a shady job and the owner should not agree to that type of work, I personally will never accept that type of job. Just telling it like it is.

Hajji M.

It Will be worked on sir.
We were waiting to do all the cutting jobs at once during finishing.
When I sent the pictures, I didn't say we were done. But it's very good to have been pointed out.

Thanks once again sir.

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by KolaShangOne(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
FastShipping:

I've been watching for a while but just decided to shut up.

Well done sir.. Some of the jobs posted are still in the uncompleted phases. But it's good if there's any observation you have and it's pointed out, it's for everyone's benefit.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Coolgent(m): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
bplenty:
@agarawu23

Those local guns dint even come to mind. But how many rounds of bullets can those ones pump. E go better to kuku ma buy the ones that releases unlimited rounds. Abi wetin u reckon?
Oga just get 2 police dogs and ur house will be secure
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 5:21am On Jul 25, 2016
@Coolgent

You have said it all just how I am gonna do it. At least 5 guard dogs to police the whole house when the times right.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 5:23am On Jul 25, 2016
@fastshipping its nice if you point out mistakes you see. Thats why I put up photos for criticism and accolades. Your inputs shall be greatly appreciated. Cheers.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 5:25am On Jul 25, 2016
@Larwin, Thanks I appreciate.

@mufutau55, My senior Hajj! Thanks for your observation. The needful has to be done on the toilet as @kolashangeone has said. He should correct the mess or else he knows the consequences.

@kolashangeone I have no words for you on this. Please do the needful ASAP. Cheers.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 3:44am On Jul 26, 2016
Updates. The other 3 room have been completed and its waiting for skirting.

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 3:46am On Jul 26, 2016
Rough surfaces yet to be cleaned by the tilers.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 3:48am On Jul 26, 2016
The living room and dinning area has been done but not completed yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) / How To Calculate The Number Of Blocks And Cements Needed To Build Your House. / The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.