Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

My 4 Bedroom Project - Properties (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My 4 Bedroom Project (86098 Views)

My 4 Bedroom Under Construction. / 3 Bedroom Project At Shimawa, Expert Needed. / Urgent Enquiry On A 3 Bedroom Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Bullet1234(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2016
bplenty:
Now that fencing has been done and the land and property has been secured.

The next phase will be borehole drilling and then stamped concrete flooring with interlocking stamps.

We shall see how far we can go with achieving that before the end of the year God willing. Thanks to everyone who has been part of this project both on and off Nairaland.
God bless us all amen. smiley
I have a question to ask in private. Kswitch9876@Gmail.com thanks
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
bplenty:
@Babs612000

My blocks were 6 inches all round. Cement was for 2200 as I wasn't lucky it got inflated. Gate cost was 180,000k. The ironmongery cost was 120k.

The total paid for workmanship, blocks, materials was for 850k.

I shall post the pictures shortly.

Regards,
Cheers.
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Good job mate.
Please can u tell me how much you spent on plastering your fence for material and labour if you can?

Thank you.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mrsfavour(f): 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
Very,very Low D P C. Too Low
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mrsfavour(f): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
Currently constructing 4bedroom, my husband is not around so am incharge. so i feel the lobby is small,may not enhance free flow of trafic in time to come
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by ManTiger(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
Your project inspired me.

Thanks for sharing the timeline.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by aisha2008(m): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
pls show us ur elevation plans
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by aisha2008(m): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
pls show us ur elevation plans
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by twinskenny(m): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
mrsfavour:
Currently constructing 4bedroom, my husband is not around so am incharge. so i feel the lobby is small,may not enhance free flow of trafic in time to come

Madam consider us for the electrical oo God bless
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by twinskenny(m): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
ArabMopol:
nah for roofing u go know khaki no be leather , keep 1.5m for ground.... thank God I finally roof my 5 bedroom bungalow
you will surely finish the rest..let's do the electrical for you God bless grin
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by ArabMopol(m): 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
twinskenny:
you will surely finish the rest..let's do the electrical for you God bless grin
OK.... I have 2 sites one in Anambra and the other one Enugu... will appreciate if we chat privately
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by MAXIMAL123(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nice one, am available for these my services to be rendered Sir. Pls kindly check My signature wink
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by hotspec(m): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
bplenty: KUDOS, bro. Kindly upload that building plan in pdf format. i so much love d design.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by twinskenny(m): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
ArabMopol:
OK.... I have 2 sites one in Anambra and the other one Enugu... will appreciate if we chat privately
here is my WhatsApp 08051355133
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by gbeseun(m): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Op where did you are this money for this kind economy, good job God bless ur hurdles
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Canme4u(m): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
Beautiful building.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Gesd(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
nice concept nice work buh ur lounge will b a very busy area d flow s not functioning some how am not trying to discourage u #good 1 coming from an Architect...
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 6:36am On Oct 24, 2016
@Gesd

Did you follow the thread to the end sir?
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 6:37am On Oct 24, 2016
@Canme4u

Thanks, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 6:39am On Oct 24, 2016
@gbeseun

The same economy as you own is different from mine sir. If you follow the thread from start to finish you'd read where I said I wasn't based in 9ja. Cheers.

@hotspec

Thanks for your comment, the floor plan for the project was attached from the start of the thread.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 6:42am On Oct 24, 2016
@Mantiger

Thanks a lot, I am glad I am able to inspire you via my thread. Well appreciated.

@Mrsfavour, Did you just looked at the thread from the beginning and not to the end? How about you try giving that a shot ma'am.

@Euromillion, I shall get back to you swiftly on your question per the plastering.

@Bullet1234, you have a mail

@InvertedHammer Whats about the house? The purpose of this thread is to learn and educate ourselves. Will be glad if you could post your concerns.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by twinskenny(m): 6:44am On Oct 24, 2016
ArabMopol:

Good morning boss still expecting to hear from yiu ...08051355133.. You can drop your contact as well I will get in touch. Thanks
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 6:46am On Oct 24, 2016
@degamemaster

Thanks I appreciate your comment. Amen on God being our strength. E nor easy my brother.

@motemi111

Per your question the project has gulped roughly 8 million Nigerian naira plus the land acquisition too.

@idiagbo86
I bet you didn't finish looking at the thread at it's different stages. Why don't you take a look and see how we handled that. Cheers

@linqsz
God go bless all of our hustle my brother. Everything will fall in the right place in the end. Amen. Cheers again I appreciate your comment.

@UrennaNkoli Thanks darl, I appreciate your comment, God go bless us all amen.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Larwin(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2016
Oga bplenty, hope yr considering the point for yr borehole...
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2016
bplenty:
@Mantiger

Thanks a lot, I am glad I am able to inspire you via my thread. Well appreciated.

@Mrsfavour, Did you just looked at the thread from the beginning and not to the end? How about you try giving that a shot ma'am.

@Euromillion, I shall get back to you swiftly on your question per the plastering.

@Bullet1234, you have a mail

@InvertedHammer Whats about the house? The purpose of this thread is to learn and educate ourselves. Will be glad if you could post your concerns.

Thanks for doing your best trying to respond to everyone questions.

May the good lord respond to your prayers too.

Thanks again.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Castroborn: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
Oga Bplenty, I am so so happy for you Sir. What you have is a masterpiece and a home.

I have a piece of Land and have been dreaming of putting up a bungalow to stop paying my landlord's exorbitant rent.
I will surely ask for a favor from you. Please can you help me with a clearer copy of your building plan and also share any other information that can help someone make an informed decision.
Please help send to castroborn@gmail.com.
My wife was amazed when i showed her this thread and we have agreed to invest like 120k from our combined salary every month and who said God cannot bless us with a big Alert shocked cheesy

I am already saying Thank you cos I know that I will receive this favor.

3 Likes

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2016
@euromillion
Apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I digged out the quoted from my bricklayer. The total for internal fencing and the frontal with the gate was 282k. However this quote was for when cement was at 1600. I hope I have been able to answer your question. Cheers and amen to your prayers. I appreciate.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2016
@Castroborn

Thanks for your nice comment. I appreciate it alot. Per your questions I shall get back to you via email this weekend as I have been busy working alot lately.

Per what you and your wife intends to do by saving up money monthly. My brother it is very possible. Be steady and determined it definitely can happen. I wish you guys all the best. Cheers.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2016
@Larwin

When we get to borehole you know I have your contact saved for the job. Let's hope that all pulls through soon. Thanks again, cheers.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by twinskenny(m): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
bplenty:
@Larwin

When we get to borehole you know I have your contact saved for the job. Let's hope that all pulls through soon. Thanks again, cheers.

you ae a good man... answering everyone without complaining. GOd will complete this house for you

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
@twinsKenny

I have no choice than to answer everyone's questions. It's a platform where I have learnt alot and I am glad to give back what I have learnt through the good bad and ugly on this forum. And hey thanks for your prayers. I say a big amen. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
bplenty:
@euromillion
Apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I digged out the quoted from my bricklayer. The total for internal fencing and the frontal with the gate was 282k. However this quote was for when cement was at 1600. I hope I have been able to answer your question. Cheers and amen to your prayers. I appreciate.

Thanks my brother.
Did they do capping aswell with that price?.is
That quote including material + labour?

Thanks again.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by amanikondo: 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
ArabMopol:
nah for roofing u go know khaki no be leather , keep 1.5m for ground.... thank God I finally roof my 5 bedroom bungalow
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) / The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) / PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.