Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:23 AM

My Experience At The Just Concluded "Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2015" - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Experience At The Just Concluded "Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2015" (942 Views)

Queen Yvette Meurer, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Gets Gold Neckless Gift / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboyā€ˇ / Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At The Just Concluded "Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2015" by tk4rd: 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2015

I was at the so called Most Beautiful Model in Nigeria 2015 contest, held on Saturday 13th June 2015 at Sheraton Hotels Abuja., as was packeged by Alex Nwankwo's Amity Global Network. (Alexreports)
From my own observations at the event, all I can say is that the contest was marred with irregularities, suspicions of bribery and partialities..
Simply put, it was SCAM.. .
These are my personal observations..
1. The camping for the event started on Monday 8th June.. But the so called Miss-FCT (who turned out to be the MBMN winner) arrived camp on the afternoon of Friday 12th June.. (just a day before the main event)
2. The invited make-up artists only worked on five people (Abuja, Cross-River, Edo, Gombe and Anambra...), and told the rest of the contestants to sort themselves out.. These same five people were kept in a seperate dressing-room on the day of the event, and were always kept in the frontline of every choreography.. It should also be noted at this point that these five ladies are well known Abuja-based Ladies. For example, Miss-Gombe and Miss-Edo are twin sisters popularly known as "Abuja Hottest Twins".. These same people were announced as top-five - except for Miss-Lagos who miraculously made the fourth position on the top-five list and kicked Miss-Gombe out of their pre-designed list of top-five contestants.. Even at that, the Miss-Lagos did not receive any crown or Sash or bouquet of flowers for being on the Fourth position, yet they gave to Miss-Anambra who was on the Fifth Position.. They now had to include an impromptu position which they called "MBMN-Fashion", and gave it to Miss-Gombe.. They gave her crown and bouquet of flowers. This made the people to start rumouring that they gave out what was meant for Miss-Lagos to Miss-Gombe.
3. The Lady representing Ekiti State was Changed to Kwara State at the Camp. . And this change made the people who voted for her picture online not to recognise her and cheer her up during the main event..
4. The contestants were told at the venue of the event, that they would not be judged by their catwalking. Yet, they were not told what the criteria for judgement would be.
5. And a lot of people left the event in annoyance, even before they crowned the MBMN Queen. The people that left included: some of the judges, all the camp coordinators, some of the designers., and most of the spectators..
*** More Gists are still coming..
I just needed to write these ones for now..
Anybody that attended the show.?? Is this true.?
Meanwhile... Make I quote person..
Cc lalasticlala, Ishilove, Seun
Re: My Experience At The Just Concluded "Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2015" by demmy0325(m): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
Re: My Experience At The Just Concluded "Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2015" by tk4rd: 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
demmy0325:
Wetin be "..".?? Or abi na ... u wan write.?
Re: My Experience At The Just Concluded "Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2015" by demmy0325(m): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
tk4rd:
Wetin be "..".?? Or abi na ... u wan write.?
.. If na am nko.. undecided
Re: My Experience At The Just Concluded "Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2015" by tk4rd: 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
demmy0325:
.. If na am nko.. undecided
Watever im be,, I don catch u be dat
Re: My Experience At The Just Concluded "Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2015" by pretydiva(f): 9:40am On Jun 15, 2015
Guy u don forget say na naija we dey. No wonder most of these gals r regarded as prostitutes cos majority of dem sold their body jst 2 get d crown. I wonder wat dey benefit frm all dis.

D most annoying part b say na d ugly gals dey show their selves. Gals dat r really pretty hardly indulge in all dis

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Get Cool & Edgy With 5 Tips For Rocking Ear Cuffs! / Sew An African Blouse And Skirt With Just Your Burst And Hips Measurement . / Latest Footwears So Far, Place Your Order Now. Payment On Delivery Accepted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.