Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Sad News For All The Fans Of Jackie Chan. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sad News For All The Fans Of Jackie Chan. (1680 Views)

The Rock Tops The List Of Highest-paid Actors 2016 Ahead Of Jackie Chan / Cds And Dvds: Any Good News For Jiji's Film And Music Videos ? / Rumour of Jackie Chan's Death Spreads like wild fire again!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Sad News For All The Fans Of Jackie Chan. by guyANDROID1: 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
The famous actor Jackie Chan died of a heart attack this morning.

The historic actor, who made a name for himself for his incredible performance in 1995
Rumble in the Bronx. His enormous charisma always gave him the opportunity to develop his career as a singer, stuntman, writer, film director and producer. The brilliant career of the most famous Chinese ended this morning by a heart attack in a Hong Kong Hospital.

The medical reports indicate that he suffered a fulminate heart attack, which paralyzed his heart making it impossible for the blood to reach his brain, and other vital organs, that caused the death of this humanitarian man, who years before was named philanthropist of the year for his country.

The sad news of Chans’s death was given by his
wife Lin Feng-jiao in a news conference, a couple of hours ago, where she said to the media, “I hope you can understand my loss, and I would appreciate if you can give us space for our mourning”.

Until now, funeral's details are uncertain, nevertheless, the body of Jackie Chan will be buried next to his parents, who taught him the meaning of love for his family.

www.cnminformativo.com/2015/05/jackie-chan-passed-away-this-morning.html?m=1

Re: Sad News For All The Fans Of Jackie Chan. by guyANDROID1: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
We lost another legend and humanitarian. cry

RIP i will missed your humor and films

I HOPE THIS NEWS IS FAKE LIKE CHINESE PRODUCT ITSELF.
Re: Sad News For All The Fans Of Jackie Chan. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
guyANDROID1:
We lost another legend and humanitarian. cry
RIP i will missed your humor and films
I HOPE THIS NEWS IS FAKE LIKE CHINESE PRODUCT ITSELF.
Sad news for you n yours for posting false news talebearer

2 Likes

Re: Sad News For All The Fans Of Jackie Chan. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
Re: Sad News For All The Fans Of Jackie Chan. by johnsonsegxy: 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
SmartChoices:
Sad news for you n yours for posting false news talebearer

grin grin
Re: Sad News For All The Fans Of Jackie Chan. by dennismukoro(m): 10:04am On Jun 15, 2015
fake news
Re: Sad News For All The Fans Of Jackie Chan. by csamii: 11:28am On Jun 15, 2015
Op, ur stup!d!ty is outstanding
Re: Sad News For All The Fans Of Jackie Chan. by ApexTitan(m): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2015
This has been a recurring rumour for almost 5 years now. Why do some people have a macabre desire to spread such a rumour, what's in it for them?

1 Like

(1)

Movie Scenes Before-and-after Special Effects You Have Never Seen Before / Remember “agu” From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now / Fast And Furious 10 Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.