Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

How To Connect Laptop With Cracked Screen To Monitor - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Connect Laptop With Cracked Screen To Monitor (466 Views)

How To Mirror Your Android Mobile Screen To PC Screen / Who Have Dell Latitude D610 Screen To Sale / Help In Connecting Samsung Laptop With Broken Screen To Tv Via Hdmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Connect Laptop With Cracked Screen To Monitor by kemdaniels: 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
I dropped my laptop and the screan broke so i started searching for the simplest and most accurate way for accessing my hard disk other than removing it and voila i got it.LETS GET DOWN TO BIZ...
First you need a signal cord(if you got a desktop computer then its just a cakewalk).
1.unpluck the signal cord from your system unit(CPU).check the side of your laptop and you'll find the plug that fits the signal cord
2.boot your laptop and let it stay for a while
3.when you're ok with it press the windows and P keys together four times.If it doesnt display on the monitor then press ENTER key.
It should display on the monitor now.
If not restart the process bt instead press F4 four times then hit ENTER.
N/B-works for (Hp) windows 8 perfectly 'cause that's what i worked with even with a user password, but y'all can sure try it out with other windows versions.

(1) (Reply)

Pls ENGINEER Help Me / Word Version / A Laptop Supplier From Uk And Us Needed For One On One Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.