Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Pls I Need Help On Professional Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls I Need Help On Professional Exams (821 Views)

I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) / Professional Exams In Public Relations / Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help On Professional Exams by sseunth(m): 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
Please I need help on professional exams that a chemistry student can do. I am studying chemistry and I'm in my final year in the uni. Please I need list of professional exams that I can do
Re: Pls I Need Help On Professional Exams by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
The manner in which FYBs and graduates cry on nairaland for help nowadays tho.. You should have known this 3/4 years ago..

Would have helped but Chemistry is not my field
Re: Pls I Need Help On Professional Exams by tolulope2021(m): 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
Waiting for answers
Re: Pls I Need Help On Professional Exams by sseunth(m): 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
The manner in which FYBs and graduates cry on nairaland for help nowadays tho.. You should have know this 3/4 years ago..

Would have helped but Chemistry is not my field
I have been doing that since my second year in uni...I was given a wrong info. A guy told me about PTI...petroleum training institute that I will need atleast ond to enter the schl...he said they train people on petroleum and derivatives. He said the institute is own by oiL companies in nigeria...that I will spend 3yrs in mind, second year is for IT and that the oil companies will be the one that will heLp us for the IT plAcement. He also said the oil companies will employ the mst of the student when they are done with the programs. That was what he told me until I found out that PTI is just like polytechnic and it is totally diff from the info I was given...so I need a change my plan now
Re: Pls I Need Help On Professional Exams by sseunth(m): 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
tolulope2021:
Waiting for answers
I was told about safety assurance courses like NEBOSH and quality assurance like ASNT/NDT....I know nothing about them yet
Re: Pls I Need Help On Professional Exams by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
sseunth:
I have been doing that since my second year in uni...I was given a wrong info. A guy told me about PTI...petroleum training institute that I will need atleast ond to enter the schl...he said they train people on petroleum and derivatives. He said the institute is own by oiL companies in nigeria...that I will spend 3yrs in mind, second year is for IT and that the oil companies will be the one that will heLp us for the IT plAcement. He also said the oil companies will employ the mst of the student when they are done with the programs. That was what he told me until I found out that PTI is just like polytechnic and it is totally diff from the info I was given...so I need a change my plan now
May be he meant The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun.. Its very close to PTI..

Do you live around Effurun/Warri in Delta state? If yes, just go to the University and make enquiries cos I'm sure FUPRE has loads of benefits to offer her students. Btw, the distance from FUPRE to PTI is a stone-throw.
Re: Pls I Need Help On Professional Exams by sseunth(m): 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
May be he meant The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun.. Its very close to PTI..

Do you live around Effurun/Warri in Delta state? If yes, just go to the University and make enquiries cos I'm sure FUPRE have loads of benefits to offer her students. Btw, the distance from FUPRE to PTI is a stone-throw.
I'm far from that place. I'm based at ib schling at akure
Re: Pls I Need Help On Professional Exams by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
sseunth:
I'm far from that place. I'm based at ib schling at akure
Akure as in FUTA?
Re: Pls I Need Help On Professional Exams by sseunth(m): 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Akure as in FUTA?
yes
Re: Pls I Need Help On Professional Exams by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
sseunth:
yes
never knew FUTA offers Chemistry.. I lived around FUTA for 2 years.. 20% of my friends are FUTArians

Akure to Warri is N2000.. U can come over during any of your holidays.. I fit accommodate you for some days

Btw, this is the school site www.fupre.edu.ng/s/ (the first University of Petroleum in Africa and sixth in the world)
Re: Pls I Need Help On Professional Exams by sseunth(m): 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
never knew FUTA offers Chemistry.. I lived around FUTA for 2 years.. 20% of my friends are FUTArians

Akure to Warri is N2000.. U can come over during any of your holidays.. I fit accommodate you for some days

Btw, this is the school site www.fupre.edu.ng/s/ (the first University of Petroleum in Africa and sixth in the world)
I will surely do something about it
Re: Pls I Need Help On Professional Exams by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
sseunth:
I will surely do something about it
ok bros #Hailings!

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be The Fate Of Ineligible Jamb Candidates? / When Ur Parents Don't Intend To Buy You School Uniform For D Next 3-4 Years / Teachers Pls I Need Your Help Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.