Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? (38427 Views)

What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? / Phone Manufacturers That You Hate / Full Meaning Of Some Common Slang's Use In Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by iykee101(m): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2015
dlex21:
I'm guilty of doing most of them... But you see that number 7 and 9!! I hate them with passion... Choi!!

Add yours if it's not on the list
one ify for our office dey allow use no 7 & 9
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by pweetybhy(f): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2015
I hear you

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by tintingz(m): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:
"K' and "whatever" … I broke up with my ex because of those two words
Lol...

The 'Whatever' part really means "fûck off". grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by justi4jesu(f): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2015
peppyluv02:
Imagine! Do you know how long I've been trying to interpret this and never wanted to ask before they tell me I'm not funky undecided

Now you know.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by seyilee(m): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2015
Hate k nd watever lyk kilode,,anybody dat chat wif does abbr will b blocked automatically......
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 15, 2015
'k' sucks
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by agarawu23(m): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=ayomutu post=34783110][/quote]thanks bro, we all deserve to be happy smiley

I think you should start making comment so you will be able to vote me smiley
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by jtjohn(m): 9:14am On Jun 15, 2015
d one I hate is when u tell a girl hello she will reply I

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by teegrams(m): 9:16am On Jun 15, 2015
I hear u

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by mentorandfriend(m): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2015
k and kk are the worst for me. I tryna chat you up, and you go like k, kk. It puts me off.

Most times, I try hard to know if the person has any other problem she's trying hard to suppress, a deeper problem worrying her; because I want to be of help.

But if I try hard and she wont change those monosyllabic responses, I let her be. May be I cant solve her problem, or perhaps, she doesnt need me boring her life.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by earlalright(m): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2015
I dislike sup, abbreviations, and chats without compliments. A very annoying one is starting a conversation with "how far" when I am not doing any job for you. I tell them straight, don't use abbreviations...
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Rilwayne001: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2015
tintingz:
Lol...

The 'Whatever' part really means "fûck off". grin grin

INDEED, that what it means. My ex is a stiffnecked reprobate. Whenever I tell her never to use the word "whatever" in chatting with me, she will at that moment upload a pix with the inscription "whatever". angry I didn't just block her from my life, I deleted her till eternity. angry grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by STEVENcrack(m): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2015
Lolz..very annoying word esp wen u didn't say anytin funny.

U tells a girl that u can't sleep without her and she replies LOLZ..shey oro niyen!

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by emmusay(m): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2015
"Y stressing me with trying to decipher". Didn't you just shortened "why"? Kettle calling pot black....
EverestdeBliu:
I hate any short annoying reply; so annoying that some people just chat as if they pay heavily for each letter typed. At least this is not the days of Telegram,when u have to pay per word, y stressing me with trying to decipher?.
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by genxris: 9:23am On Jun 15, 2015
List of my hates while chatting
1. Kk
2. Sup
3. "O" e.g ( ok o, nawao, yes o, etc)
4. "Na" e.g (yes na, you go come na)
5. How far ( someone suddenly wants to strike a conversation with you & just say "how fa".... I just consider this rude because there are so many polite and courteous ways of starting a chat and especially if you are not in my immediate or close friend cycle.
I can go on but these are the ones o can think of now and these are entirely my view of what I consider a unacceptable way of chatting especially if made a habit

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Skymiyke(f): 9:26am On Jun 15, 2015
dlex21:
I'm guilty of doing most of them... But you see that number 7 and 9!! I hate them with passion... Choi!!

Add yours if it's not on the list
gud in using k!
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Sunnypa11(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2015
Whatever,KK and winks are olosho words......Nawa ooo na poverty word....Na u sabi,I hear u can comeout from people that are tired of you or underrate you.....

Some people are not only lazy but weak to type alright(aiit),Hi(i) and that will even get to their pen during examinations

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by affigurl5(f): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2015
[I hate "KKK" even more.. very annoying.
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Suspect33(m): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2015
Whatever? Say that to me nd i'll delete u rit away, if e neva do me i'll go to ur location and delete three teeth outta ur mouth... Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2015
Amazo:

1 and 9!

K -- this is a repeller; makes me loose interest in the person real quick.
Lolz -- OMG, is this laugh out loud zebra or wth does it even mean? I don't talk to zebras. Automatic block / delete !!!

me too i hate that Lolz, Its supposed to be 'lol' , why the z
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by kinibigdeal(m): 9:37am On Jun 15, 2015
Am guity of non
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by mrChrisAli(m): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2015
tunnamania11:

I hate 'kkk' badly grin. The last time someone used it for me, I blocked the person on all my social media. grin
kk tongue tongue
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by ojjp: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2015
Wht abt
Sowie
Bera
Xo for so?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:45am On Jun 15, 2015
emmusay:
"Y stressing me with trying to decipher". Didn't you just shortened "why"? Kettle calling pot black....
mister,that's negligible enough. its like 2/50.
Try reading this; "y strxn m wit trng 2 dcifa"

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by chincent: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2015
The one I hate most is “same here“
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by fanzz: 9:50am On Jun 15, 2015
embarassed especially wen gals on my fwens list say' *whatever*'
Its kil ma cell dan mtcheeeew.
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 15, 2015
Everything here is being done by gals. I luv dat "na u sabi" part cause dey always use it wen u say something truth abt dem or caught them lying.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by pure2012soul(m): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2015
1 and 7
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2015
Mine is 'k k'
I get lost wondering what the space between the Ks stands for cry
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by 9jatatafo(m): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2015
I hate when someone's name is Femi, he will write PHEMMY and some silly abbreviation like cox instead of because, y instead of why.
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by bueze046(m): 9:56am On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:
ignore my message is better than 'kk' I nearly broke my phone one day because of it( but I realized the phone was iphone6 grin)

Na lie....iphone6 my foot....I totally disagree with you...na this kind of my tecno
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by tartar9(m): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2015
1and10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Can Now Add Sticker On Whatsapp Status Posts On Android: See How To Apply / Social Media Is Ruining Your Life (I Quit) / Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.