Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,889 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? (38412 Views)

What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? / Phone Manufacturers That You Hate / Full Meaning Of Some Common Slang's Use In Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Raymondluv(m): 11:16am On Jun 15, 2015
the one wen i hate most na...my fellow guy go dey ask me wetin play...nd i hate people use ijn instead of in jesus name...dey will say ijn..nd also small letter g for GOD
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by mayusguy(m): 11:23am On Jun 15, 2015
Am ok with everything so far you dont run mad when i reply same way
dlex21:
I'm guilty of doing most of them... But you see that number 7 and 9!! I hate them with passion... Choi!!

Add yours if it's not on the list
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Eden1747(f): 11:23am On Jun 15, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
I hate any short annoying reply; so annoying that some people just chat as if they pay heavily for each letter typed. At least this is not the days of Telegram,when u have to pay per word, y stressing me with trying to decipher?.

or 'i' as in 'Hi'...so killing,I won't even reply u and may snub u for days.
God Bless You.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Krasid(m): 11:33am On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Phlakes(f): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2015
All
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by HabibGwen230(f): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2015
i cant stand 'Hw Va'? Or 'Awayu'
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by ChynoBEATS: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
tunnamania11:
*looks for block button on Nairaland* grin

Lolz......4whR ......Seun neva put am na
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Lolz......4whR ......Seun neva put am na
Lol
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
dlex21:
I'm guilty of doing most of them... But you see that number 7 and 9!! I hate them with passion... Choi!!

Add yours if it's not on the list

Mine isnt on the list and its BRB,most especially when the person doesnt come back within minutes but after 2 dayz undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by lekzzydo(m): 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
HabibGwen230:
i cant stand 'Hw Va'? Or 'Awayu'

Hw Va babe. Awayu grin grin

please babe dont reply me with "ayam fyn" coz i detest it. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by popeferd(m): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
ThoniaSlim:
I'm guilty of 1. I do it mostly to piss the other person especially when I feel the person ain't making sense or I'm in no mood to talk to the person.
hahaha! Wickedd!!!! grin

pls check on my siggy nd help my candidate out.
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by vokalguy(m): 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
I hate 'lolz' like WTF does that even mean?!
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by SEXYAMALUV(f): 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
I hate hey d most, wen sum1 hey me I dnt reply I just go straight to delete and block.
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by WINDSOW(m): 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
I hate wen my friend leaves the chat room wit informing me or probably slept off during chatting. I hate the second 1 badly.
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by tintingz(m): 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

INDEED, that what it means. My ex is a stiffnecked reprobate. Whenever I tell her never to use the word "whatever" in chatting with me, she will at that moment upload a pix with the inscription "whatever". angry I didn't just block her from my life, I deleted her till eternity. angry grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by tundeotunba(m): 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
Na whateva bad pass!
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by dlex21(m): 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
elantraceey:

lol , maybe they don't know the meaning , then I used to think it was bye bye .
Why won't dey?? Some people just like using it to escape the chat. But I see it as a stupid thing to do

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by dlex21(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
peppyluv02:
Nothing wrong with 9. It could be an answer to a question.

Which question ma'am?
I hate it when you tell someone hello and the person says I... Auto delete straight...
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by dlex21(m): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
iykee101:
one ify for our office dey allow use no 7 & 9
How do you mean??
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by dlex21(m): 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
tintingz:
Lol...
The 'Whatever' part really means "fûck off". grin grin
Aswear... Or go to hell for all I care... Insult upon injury
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by dlex21(m): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Mine isnt on the list and its BRB,most especially when the person doesnt come back within minutes but after 2 dayz undecided
I hate that too... Later or got to go will suffice.. Not brb and disappear
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
dlex21:

I hate that too... Later or got to go will suffice.. Not brb and disappear

Lol
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Ajk1(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
I hate it when anyone send "hey"........cos I think that shld be use for goat.
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by crayguy: 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
timilehing:
It's Pele Stop writing it in Igbo. There's no "Kp" in Yoruba Alphabets
Mr yorubwaa, what is the "G" behind your name looking for??,Na ekpelee you dey correct.
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
1,5,6,7,13, kk, mtchew
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Kentrasso(f): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
UnknownT:
15. Never mind. Especially when shortened as NVM

What's wrong with never mind. I had a horrible fight with a guy because I said "never mind" I just didnt want to go into details of what we were talking about? That's my choice isn't it
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by timilehing(m): 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
crayguy:
Mr yorubwaa, what is the "G" behind your name looking for??,Na ekpelee you dey correct.
Aturu. That's all I can say to a Crazyguy
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by simdam500(m): 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
Nothing makes me mad than "k" lipsrsealed
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by dlex21(m): 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
Kentrasso:

What's wrong with never mind. I had a horrible fight with a guy because I said "never mind" I just didnt want to go into details of what we were talking about? That's my choice isn't it
It is but you shouldn't have brought it up in the first place if you don't wanna go into details... I hate it too
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by McPhilz8(m): 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
I'm guity of number (1) when i'm really nt in d mood to chat. .bt i so much detest number (7) 'whatever'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) / Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / How To Download Youtube Videos With Opera Mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.