Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend (8383 Views)

Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! / Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. / 60 Year Old Grandmother Kris Jenner Marries 35 Year Old Boyfriend Corey Gamble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Palmwinetapper: 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
Muna poses with her cousin Chunky and her 21 year old boy toy Tomi Thomas.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by jossey94(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nice. Might not last. Would be nice if she sticks wif him, tho. That's assuming he also doesn't fvck up.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by StevinMorgan(m): 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
so? undecided
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by JbravoAdodger(m): 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
Wow!! See product placement.. Very very subtle active juice
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by kreamidiva(f): 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
Shebi she been dey deny am undecided

1 Like

Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by MrTeymee(m): 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
You just had to call him toy abi
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by sinaj(f): 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
21 year old bf shocked

#sings Speechless by M.J# outta thread lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by saintneo(m): 2:56am On Jun 15, 2015
How old is she?

New topic on Dreaming Nigeria blog - Challenges to Solar Power Solution in Nigeria, please leave your comments and share with friends on facebook and other social media.
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Palmwinetapper: 4:05am On Jun 15, 2015
jossey94:
Nice. Might not last. Would be nice if she sticks wif him, tho. That's assuming he also doesn't fvck up.
She has been with him since 2011 oh. She's stuck. She don jazz him since
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Palmwinetapper: 4:06am On Jun 15, 2015
saintneo:
How old is she?
She says 27 but it seems she much older than that. I feel from 30 to 35

New topic on Dreaming Nigeria blog - Challenges to Solar Power Solution in Nigeria, please leave your comments and share with friends on facebook and other social media.
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Palmwinetapper: 4:08am On Jun 15, 2015
sinaj:
21 year old bf shocked
Yes o lol

#sings Speechless by M.J# outta thread lipsrsealed
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Palmwinetapper: 4:10am On Jun 15, 2015
JbravoAdodger:
Wow!! See product placement.. Very very subtle active juice
What?
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Palmwinetapper: 4:12am On Jun 15, 2015
StevinMorgan:
so? undecided
why click on this then? Worse why comment?? I don't get some people smh

1 Like

Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by youngberry001(m): 4:43am On Jun 15, 2015
na human being dey dere back in first pix sad

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by nairalife2013(m): 5:01am On Jun 15, 2015
I think itz ok, I mean dating a younger or older person. I had a lady in her thirties when I was around 21 or 22. We had a great time. Twas big fun for her. And I was enjoying her company. But she was scared of my parents. I was quiet but bad wid women. Reading hard books contributed in giving me wild-macho confidence I suppose. Thank God I got up, workd harder wid my other books and made my dad and mom proud even before I turned 30 myself- a good job, a prettywife &kid, a home, cars, and stipends to parents, younger sibs & others. Pls let dem be. Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 15, 2015
She's into a Juve shocked shocked undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 15, 2015
Who are they? What are they into?

1 Like

Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Palmwinetapper: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
nairalife2013:
I think itz ok, I mean dating a younger or older person. I had a lady in her thirties when I was around 21 or 22. We had a great time. Twas big fun for her. And I was enjoying her company. But she was scared of my parents. I was quiet but bad wid women. Reading hard books contributed in giving me wild-macho confidence I suppose. Thank God I got up, workd harder wid my other books and made my dad and mom proud even before I turned 30 myself- a good job, a prettywife &kid, a home, cars, and stipends to parents, younger sibs & others. Pls let dem be. Time will tell.
all you said is trash. Your spelling doesn't help matters... Blank stare
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Palmwinetapper: 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
kreamidiva:
Shebi she been dey deny am undecided
But they keep being seen together. I know they are dating so why deny? Don't get it.
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Shortyy(f): 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
how old is she?
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by nairalife2013(m): 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
all you said is trash. Your spelling doesn't help matters... Blank stare
hahaha. ThreadTrafficSeeker. Reread some of yur own post. R u not hypocritical in spelling malice? grin
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Mariojane(f): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Who are they? What are they into?
they are Adam and Eve into baby factory
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
Oh! Really? Nice story about them. They must be some ancient creations
Mariojane:
they are Adam and Eve into baby factory
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

She has been with him since 2011 oh. She's stuck. She don jazz him since

So she started dating him when he was 17 For real

1 Like

Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Palmwinetapper: 4:17am On Jun 16, 2015
adeaks:

So she started dating him when he was 17 For real
exactly lol
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Palmwinetapper: 4:19am On Jun 16, 2015
chimkaire:
She's into a Juve shocked shocked undecided embarassed
she. Sure is. It sweet her now
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Mariojane(f): 7:38am On Jun 16, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Oh! Really? Nice story about them. They must be some ancient creations
lolz. U r kidding right?
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 16, 2015
How do you mean? I'm serious joor
We don't know them here in Sudan

Anyways morning
Mariojane:
lolz. U r kidding right?
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Mariojane(f): 8:40am On Jun 16, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
How do you mean? I'm serious joor
We don't know them here in Sudan

Anyways morning
cheesy no wonder, you are living under the rock. fine morning to you too
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 16, 2015
Hehehehe. Now somebody tryna call me 'cave man?'

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Maryjane softly ooo tongue tongue tongue
Mariojane:
cheesy no wonder, you are living under the rock. fine morning to you too
Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by englishmart(m): 9:13am On Jun 16, 2015
she's 27! No older guy to date? Pls, let that small boy face his studies.
I recommend D'banj for you

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend by Mariojane(f): 9:44am On Jun 16, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hehehehe. Now somebody tryna call me 'cave man?'

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Maryjane softly ooo tongue tongue tongue
cave man? nooooo way i dare me call you that? i can never try such
i only meant to say you are living in the 7th century like ancient like my forefathers. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalander Adds Another Honour, Bags Outstanding Publicist Of The Year / Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition / "Wizkid Owned Yansh" Tiwa Savage Show Off Huge Backside, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.