Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? (3949 Views)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by solid3(m): 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
I went to dealdey.com just to see if they have deal I will like there (sharwama deals actually grin ) and then I saw this funny deal of "Maternity Support Belt" which is supposed to be strapped by heavily pregnant women.

And guess what, 8 women already bought it.

Will you wear it as a pregnant woman? Will you allow your pregnant wife wear this or not?

1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by Funpeter: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
Am single now so cant give an answer to it.
if i say no and madam at the top says yes nko wetin i wan do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by EfemenaXY: 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
solid3:
I went to dealdey.com just to see if they have deal I will like there (sharwama deals actually grin ) and then I saw this funny deal of "Maternity Support Belt" which is supposed to be strapped by heavily pregnant women.

And guess what, 8 women already bought it.

Will you wear it as a pregnant woman? Will you allow your pregnant wife wear this or not?

What do you mean, will the man allow his wife wear that.

"Allow"? Is she his daughter to be told what she can and can't do?

13 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by atospet(m): 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
I think it's a modified lumbar corset. It is used by pregnant women who complain of low back pain. There's nothing wrong in wearing it.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by solid3(m): 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

What do you mean, will the man allow his wife wear that.

"Allow"? Is she his daughter to be told what she can and can't do?

Like seriously? Who's supposed to call the shuts here? If I dont allow it, sorry, no way except I decide otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by EfemenaXY: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
solid3:

Like seriously? Who's supposed to call the shuts here? If I dont allow it, sorry, no way except I decide otherwise.

Really?

And how exactly will you achieve that?

6 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by edwife(f): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
atospet:
I think it's a modified lumbar corset. It is used by pregnant women who complain of low back pain. There's nothing wrong in wearing it.

Op it is actually recommended.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
solid3:

This guy what is wrong with you . What exactly is the problem with a pregnant woman wearing that, .

3 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by mrwonlasewonie: 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
solid3:

ema Pele Mr i am the head of this house

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by solid3(m): 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Really?

And how exactly will you achieve that?

If she doesn't buy it in the first place how will she wear it?

Is that suppose to keep the baby from falling or what?

Did our mum wear that when they conceived us?

This is what will make a baby have oblong head, then they will begin to run up n down.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by cococandy(f): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
solid3:

you for carry the belle yourself.

Call shuts indeed grin

Better still call the 'shuts' too on her delivery date. You know. Give the order on when you want the baby to arrive and they will all obey you.

Head of state.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by EfemenaXY: 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
solid3:

What's to stop her from buying what she wants, when she wants, with her own money? So how will you "stop" her?

solid3:

Is that what you read in the product description? That it's "supposed to keep the baby from falling out?"

solid3:

Do you live your life by doing exactly what others did in the past? You don't think for yourself or do things of your own violation because it's your choice? There are a lot of things people did in the past and I don't have to follow suit simply because they did so.

solid3:
This is what will make a baby have oblong head, then they will begin to run up n down.

Really. And where did you get that notion from?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by EfemenaXY: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
cococandy:

Call shuts indeed grin

Better still call the 'shuts' too on her delivery date. You know. Give the order on when you want the baby to arrive and they will all obey you.

Head of state.

grin grin grin

Na so now. Commander-in-Chief of all Shuts... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by mrwonlasewonie: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
grin grin grin

You dey mind it grin
cococandy:

Call shuts indeed grin

Head of state.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by mrwonlasewonie: 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

Na so now. Commander-in-Chief of all Shuts... grin grin grin
grin

are you minding it

not only shuts na shorts grin

oni rada rada oshi grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by EfemenaXY: 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
mrwonlasewonie:
grin grin grin

You dey mind it grin

Family Section has indeed gone to the dogs. Little wonder the most popular and active handles on here have deactivated and left it to the secondary school pupils.

Very soon, even primary school kids go soon join, dey give martial advise.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by mrwonlasewonie: 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Family Section has indeed gone to the dogs. Little wonder the most popular and active handles on here have deactivated and left it to the secondary school pupils.

I'm telling you. The influx of romance graduates on family section is getting out of hand and it's very ridiculous and annoying

Infact family section needs an overhaul from insects and rodents

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by KevinDein: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

primary school kids advice will be better than those from bitter, hate filled and angry women that litter family section.
hopefully, we see more deactivation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by EfemenaXY: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
KevinDein:
primary school kids advice will be better than those from bitter, hate filled and angry women that litter family section.
hopefully, we see more deactivation.

What bitter, angry, hate-filled women?

4 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by KevinDein: 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

What bitter, angry, hate-filled women?
yep dear...they abound here.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by solid3(m): 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
mrwonlasewonie:
grin

are you minding it

not only shuts na shorts grin

oni rada rada oshi grin

Sorry Mr Tisher it is "shots" and not "shorts".

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by nikkyshyne(f): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
Does a senseless comment warrant this manner of insults? This is an open forum for everyone. Nobody should feel they are the lord of a section abeg.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by solid3(m): 5:45am On Jun 15, 2015
nikkyshyne:
Does a senseless comment warrant this manner of insults? This is an open forum for everyone. Nobody should feel they are the lord of a section abeg.

Be more specific.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by stevenwestwood(m): 6:56am On Jun 15, 2015
i wonder y dey still wanna keep dat shape after birth...women notin last forever even ur brest go fall after ur pikin suck hell comot frm dere
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by Lumpyy(f): 7:14am On Jun 15, 2015
Here we go again.....!must any innocent post on family section be turned to a ground for brawls?what if his wife likes him calling the shots?they both own the baby and if the man thinks that thing can harm the baby then she should buy and wear by force?please enough of this fights abeg,no b only you oo!

5 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by solid3(m): 8:09am On Jun 15, 2015
fem29:

This guy what is wrong with you . What exactly is the problem with a pregnant woman wearing that, .

Hey miss, nothing is wrong wif me. BTW I think you will make a good wife for me, except that when I impregnate you wink , I may not allow you wear that funny looking belt tongue .

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 15, 2015
This is a lumber support belt for pregnant women who suffer from backache & symphysis pubis dysfunction

Google SDP and you will understand better. Some women end up on crutches during the pregnancy.

Anything that will make pregnacy easier should be welcomed. Some women dont have an easy ride.

7 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by freecocoa(f): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2015
Smh.

Ignorance is bliss sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by funlord(m): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2015
grin
Op! Healthy, helps the growing baby, gives her back and spine support! Why the _fuck not? Abeg no post "local content" next time again before you go make me vex!
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by Wendy80(f): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2015
Maybe OP doesn't know it's uses hence his question. A little education just like tearoses did will do. Everythn shouldn't be fight n insults.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by Joy1706(f): 10:35am On Jun 15, 2015
solid3:

Who is this primitive mofo abeg?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2015
tearoses:
This is a lumber support belt for pregnant women who suffer from backache & symphysis pubis dysfunction

Google SDP and you will understand better. Some women end up on crutches during the pregnancy.

Anything that will make pregnacy easier should be welcomed. Some women dont have an easy ride.
.sensible comment kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Male Child Yet, I Feel Suicidal Sometimes / Dog Saves Abandoned Newborn Baby Found In Local Garbage Dump(photos) / Was Micheal Jackson Really Abused ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.