Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Can I Ever Be Delivered From This Spiritual Attacks And Stagnancy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Ever Be Delivered From This Spiritual Attacks And Stagnancy? (2042 Views)

"Female Medical Student Delivered From Stealing & Masturbation By TB Joshua" / Namibian Lady 'Delivered' From Bedwetting & Drunkenness By Tb Joshua (photos) / Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Ever Be Delivered From This Spiritual Attacks And Stagnancy? by vistaprint: 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
Good day to you all my dear brothers and sisters, i've been battling with some spiritual attacks from unknown source which has been causing obstacles, hinderance and stagnancy in all my life endeavours. I'm actually from a plygamous house, i'm a graduate and when i couldn't get a job for good two years, and i decided to learn a handiwork still no headway. I discussed with my sister about this hoping that she would consult a pastor, but she consulted one of these alfas that make some incisions on sand to know the source of one's problem, and the alfa told her that, some unseen spiritual marks have been made on my body in my sleep which is causing the stagnancy in my life and he told her that i should go and buy a pure white duck and use it to rub my entire body from head to toe and later throw it away. It's not that i can't afford this thing but my mind just doesn't approve of it and that i should pray to God instead for deliverance. Pls, give me some bible verses and prayer points so as to be free from this obstacles and stagnancies in life, i need to start doing good things of life and also get married, i'll be very very grateful if you can help me with this. Thanks a lot
Re: Can I Ever Be Delivered From This Spiritual Attacks And Stagnancy? by davades(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
Why not have faith and do what the alfa told you to do
Re: Can I Ever Be Delivered From This Spiritual Attacks And Stagnancy? by vistaprint: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
davades:
Why not have faith and do what the alfa told you to do
thanks, i appreciate
Re: Can I Ever Be Delivered From This Spiritual Attacks And Stagnancy? by davades(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
vistaprint:
thanks, i appreciate
Where are you?
Re: Can I Ever Be Delivered From This Spiritual Attacks And Stagnancy? by otipoju(m): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
If you live in Lagos, go to CCC Ayilara Parish on a tuesday or Thursday between 11 am and 4pm.

Its three storey building on Ayilara street around Ojuelegba and not to far from the National and Teslim Balogun stadiums.

When you get to the gate tell anyone you see that you want to hear God's voice... you will be directed to the sunday school auditorium where there will be prophets and prophetess who will give you authentic diagnoses and solutions to your challenges.

If you follow the instructions that you are given, You will not regret it and nobody will tell you to use any duck.

I would have said you meet me there but I no longer live in Lagos.
Re: Can I Ever Be Delivered From This Spiritual Attacks And Stagnancy? by alolatee(m): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
davades:

Where are you?

What you need first is to believe in Jesus and renew your minds with the word of God.That Alfa story is a false prophet.Acts2vs38 believe in the Lord God and thou shall be saved thou and thy house that is what you need.Without repentance, there is no salvation.Acts4vs12-There is no salvation in no one else, there is no name given among men by which we must be saved except the name-Christ Jesus.After you are converted, renew your mind with the scriptures...Read Numbers 23vs23-There is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there divination against Isreal:..ISAIAH54vs17-No weapon fashioned againt me shall prosper and every tongue that rises against me shall prosper.Arm yourselves with the word of God.Do you know a version of the bible has a translation of a verse in Proverbs as ;Your education is your life.Remember above all the bible says...God cannot fail.if the God of the bible cannot fail, you as a Christian cannot fail.
Re: Can I Ever Be Delivered From This Spiritual Attacks And Stagnancy? by dsquare33: 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
vistaprint:
Good day to you all my dear brothers and sisters, i've been battling with some spiritual attacks from unknown source which has been causing obstacles, hinderance and stagnancy in all my life endeavours. I'm actually from a plygamous house, i'm a graduate and when i couldn't get a job for good two years, and i decided to learn a handiwork still no headway. I discussed with my sister about this hoping that she would consult a pastor, but she consulted one of these alfas that make some incisions on sand to know the source of one's problem, and the alfa told her that, some unseen spiritual marks have been made on my body in my sleep which is causing the stagnancy in my life and he told her that i should go and buy a pure white duck and use it to rub my entire body from head to toe and later throw it away. It's not that i can't afford this thing but my mind just doesn't approve of it and that i should pray to God instead for deliverance. Pls, give me some bible verses and prayer points so as to be free from this obstacles and stagnancies in life, i need to start doing good things of life and also get married, i'll be very very grateful if you can help me with this. Thanks a lot
Even if you were offered all the verses in the bible it would still not work, except you are born again or truly save then the written words 'LOGOS' in the Bible becomes RHEMA i:e it speaks LIFE into that situation because it has become activated by the Holy Spirit. In John6 vs 63 Jesus said it is the Spirit who gives life the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you they are Spirit and they are Life. The devil is very crafty he will try and convince you that your problem cannot be solved, that you nobody can help you.tell him he is a liar, Always use the word of God against him. Remember, God loves you so much.
Re: Can I Ever Be Delivered From This Spiritual Attacks And Stagnancy? by vistaprint: 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
otipoju:
If you live in Lagos, go to CCC Ayilara Parish on a tuesday or Thursday between 11 am and 4pm.

Its three storey building on Ayilara street around Ojuelegba and not to far from the National and Teslim Balogun stadiums.

When you get to the gate tell anyone you see that you want to hear God's voice... you will be directed to the sunday school auditorium where there will be prophets and prophetess who will give you authentic diagnoses and solutions to your challenges.

If you follow the instructions that you are given, You will not regret it and nobody will tell you to use any duck.

I would have said you meet me there but I no longer live in Lagos.
Thanks a whole lot, i really really appreciate this, may almighty God bless you beyond your imagination. Pls, can we talk on whatsapp ?
Re: Can I Ever Be Delivered From This Spiritual Attacks And Stagnancy? by otipoju(m): 5:50am On Jun 15, 2015
vistaprint:
Thanks a whole lot, i really really appreciate this, may almighty God bless you beyond your imagination. Pls, can we talk on whatsapp ?

iamnapoleon101@gmail.com. you can send me a email

It may not be even what you think. There was a man who came to church expecting to be told that it was one witch that was doing him...he was embarrassed when he was told that it wad God himself that was punishing him by witholding blessings from him because he was not taking care of his wife and children and had no plans to but instead he would spend the little he had chasing women all over the place.

He was asked if he had given his wife and children any feeding money in the last three years...he said no.

He was told that the only solution to his problems was to start taking very good care of his wife and children...finish.
Re: Can I Ever Be Delivered From This Spiritual Attacks And Stagnancy? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 15, 2015
vistaprint:

my dear,there is nothing that God cannot do only if you trust in him and meet the right pastor you will be delivered. my husband and I were in same condition like you until we meet this servant of God,ever since then we have been living in abundance.
call servant Vic on this number 08153309479.you will come back to testify

Look for a thread created by Godsent here in this section, then you will understand what am talking about. am not trying to market this man of God,am only sharing how I succeeded when I was like you.
Re: Can I Ever Be Delivered From This Spiritual Attacks And Stagnancy? by vistaprint: 9:01am On Jun 15, 2015
manoda:

my dear,there is nothing that God cannot do only if you trust in him and meet the right pastor you will be delivered. my husband and I were in same condition like you until we meet this servant of God,ever since then we have been living in abundance.
call servant Vic on this number 08153309479.you will come back to testify

Look for a thread created by Godsent here in this section, then you will understand what am talking about. am not trying to market this man of God,am only sharing how I succeeded when I was like you.
thank you very much, i really appreciate it.Once again, thank you
Re: Can I Ever Be Delivered From This Spiritual Attacks And Stagnancy? by julieton: 11:06am On Jun 15, 2015
@vistaprint, call d number of d man of God manoda gave to you also try visit there and hmm there is something called renouciation in short stop looking for who will see vision for u go there and do prayer point and you will see how your problems came and solution will emerge. Am a member of that thread too,
I live in warri BT I don't regret going there at the time of my suffering all glory be to God.
Re: Can I Ever Be Delivered From This Spiritual Attacks And Stagnancy? by vistaprint: 11:47am On Jun 15, 2015
julieton:
@vistaprint, call d number of d man of God manoda gave to you also try visit there and hmm there is something called renouciation in short stop looking for who will see vision for u go there and do prayer point and you will see how your problems came and solution will emerge. Am a member of that thread too,
I live in warri BT I don't regret going there at the time of my suffering all glory be to God.
thank you very much, i'll definitely do that.
Re: Can I Ever Be Delivered From This Spiritual Attacks And Stagnancy? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
vistaprint:
do you have mb?
1.) open Google
2.) search for "prayer points against stagnancy, *******, etc"
3.)dedicate min of 1 hour daily to praise, worship, confession of sins, prayers.
4.) continue the prayers for minimum of 7 days.
5.) try and add minimum of 3 days fasting.
6.) meditate on psalm 91 daily
7.) watch your dreams and seek interpretation from true man of God (to help u direct your prayers well)
8.) thank me later.... just kidding, thank God.
Re: Can I Ever Be Delivered From This Spiritual Attacks And Stagnancy? by vistaprint: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2015
shyna01:

do you have mb?
1.) open Google
2.) search for "prayer points against stagnancy, *******, etc"
3.)dedicate min of 1 hour daily to praise, worship, confession of sins, prayers.
4.) continue the prayers for minimum of 7 days.
5.) try and add minimum of 3 days fasting.
6.) meditate on psalm 91 daily
7.) watch your dreams and seek interpretation from true man of God (to help u direct your prayers well)
8.) thank me later.... just kidding, thank God.
Thanks
Re: Can I Ever Be Delivered From This Spiritual Attacks And Stagnancy? by vistaprint: 10:32am On Jun 16, 2015
julieton:
Thanks a lot, pls what's the pastor's address because i stay in Lagos. Once again, thank you
Re: Can I Ever Be Delivered From This Spiritual Attacks And Stagnancy? by prose00: 6:57am On Feb 23, 2017
vistaprint:
Good day to you all my dear brothers and sisters, i've been battling with some spiritual attacks from unknown source which has been causing obstacles, hinderance and stagnancy in all my life endeavours. I'm actually from a plygamous house, i'm a graduate and when i couldn't get a job for good two years, and i decided to learn a handiwork still no headway. I discussed with my sister about this hoping that she would consult a pastor, [b] but she consulted one of these alfas that make some incisions on sand to know the source of one's problem, [/b]and the alfa told her that, some unseen spiritual marks have been made on my body in my sleep which is causing the stagnancy in my life and he told her that i should go and buy a pure white duck and use it to rub my entire body from head to toe and later throw it away. It's not that i can't afford this thing but my mind just doesn't approve of it and that i should pray to God instead for deliverance. Pls, give me some bible verses and prayer points so as to be free from this obstacles and stagnancies in life, i need to start doing good things of life and also get married, i'll be very very grateful if you can help me with this. Thanks a lot

Whats this practise called?? I was also in a similar predicament and the alfa did the same thing
Re: Can I Ever Be Delivered From This Spiritual Attacks And Stagnancy? by emmanuel1990(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2017
vistaprint:
I have to ask u some questions, do u eat in the dream or make love in ur dreams?

(1) (Reply)

Invitation / The Mistakes Of The Churches Of Thyatira And Pergamum / The Power Of Midnight Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.