Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

My Four Months Old Baby Is Having Cattarh And Cough - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Four Months Old Baby Is Having Cattarh And Cough (13350 Views)

Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome / My Baby Is A Year Old Today. Celebrate With Her / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Four Months Old Baby Is Having Cattarh And Cough by Ebi4life: 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
My four months old baby has been suffering from serious cough and catarrh for about one week. we hve been giving him septrin,flu-j etc, for more than five days now, the case is not improving. experience persons In the house what should I give him that will remedy the situation?
Re: My Four Months Old Baby Is Having Cattarh And Cough by KanwuliaJara: 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
Don't you have native doctors in your village? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Four Months Old Baby Is Having Cattarh And Cough by demmy0325(m): 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dnt mind the poster above.. Na herbs n concotion dem use breed am... undecided

Pls jst go visit ur doctor..
Re: My Four Months Old Baby Is Having Cattarh And Cough by SAMBARRY: 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
grin grin grin

native doctor dey cure catarrh ni? grin

you want make them collect her money do mixture with polluted well water in the name of concoction and then add food borne disease and typhoid to her problem grin

you this babe you're not nice grin
KanwuliaJara:
Re: My Four Months Old Baby Is Having Cattarh And Cough by EfemenaXY: 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ebi4life:
My four months old baby has been suffering from serious cough and catarrh for about one week. we hve been giving him septrin,flu-j etc, for more than five days now, the case is not improving. experience persons In the house what should I give him that will remedy the situation?

Be mindful of the sort of unsolicited "medical" advice you seek on behalf of your child, from Nairaland of all places.

1 Like

Re: My Four Months Old Baby Is Having Cattarh And Cough by seemples(f): 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

grin grin

Ebi4life:

Please always go to the hospital for treatment; it's not as expensive as you think and don't be gambling with human life like this abeg.

2 Likes

Re: My Four Months Old Baby Is Having Cattarh And Cough by KanwuliaJara: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin

native doctor dey cure catarrh ni? grin

you want make them collect her money do mixture with polluted well water in the name of concoction and then add food borne disease and typhoid to her problem grin

you this babe you're not nice grin

Nice ke? For wetin na? grin
Abeg, disu kain poster can only need babalawo for ALL matters period! grin

1 Like

Re: My Four Months Old Baby Is Having Cattarh And Cough by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
U baff d baby for inside rain or use rain water baff am?

Abi u dhe put ya breast for freezer before d baby suck, well wetin concern me
Sha find solution asap
Ya moniker looks like u from ijaw
Re: My Four Months Old Baby Is Having Cattarh And Cough by SAMBARRY: 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Nice ke? For wetin na? grin
Abeg, disu kain poster can only need babalawo for ALL matters period! grin
you no even recommend say make she go hospital to see a paediatrician na babalwo grin

why are you so mean? Shebi you are a nurse and nurses are so sweet caring and hospitable. Why are you now so mean to her grin
Re: My Four Months Old Baby Is Having Cattarh And Cough by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 15, 2015
Take him to the dr.simples haba.
Re: My Four Months Old Baby Is Having Cattarh And Cough by Ewuro4: 12:53am On Jun 15, 2015
Ebi4life:

*Get the whole house a Humidifier and turn it on always esp bedtime.
*Use Saline Nasal drops
* Rub baby Mentholated ointment on his chest, hands, feet and wear him onesies for now. And pls discontinue daily baths for now. Just wash his bottom and wipe his face only.

Pediatricians don't usually give babies any medications for flulike symptoms like running nose, congestion and cough.
If he's having fever (Temp), give him infant Tylenol ( acetaminophen) every 4hrs.

Pele.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Four Months Old Baby Is Having Cattarh And Cough by shrekandfiona: 9:08am On Jun 15, 2015
Ewuro4:

*Get the whole house a Humidifier and turn it on always esp bedtime.
*Use Saline Nasal drops
* Rub baby Mentholated ointment on his chest, hands, feet and wear him onesies for now. And pls discontinue daily baths for now. Just wash his bottom and wipe his face only.

Pediatricians don't usually give babies any medications for flulike symptoms like running nose, congestion and cough.
If he's having fever (Temp), give him infant Tylenol ( acetaminophen) every 4hrs.

Pele.
Thank you for this smiley
Re: My Four Months Old Baby Is Having Cattarh And Cough by Pineapp: 10:10am On Jun 15, 2015
In addition to what ma Ewuro said, use your silver bird(eucalyptus oil) often and give your baby lots of vitamin c,(em-vit-c) preferably.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Four Months Old Baby Is Having Cattarh And Cough by VintageCocktail(m): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
Pineapp:
In addition to what ma Ewuro said, use your silver bird(eucalyptus oil) often and give your baby lots of vitamin c,(em-vit-c) preferably.
not lots of it but the prescribed amount.
Re: My Four Months Old Baby Is Having Cattarh And Cough by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
Smh. And the best place to seek help is Nairaland.
Nigerians never cease to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: My Four Months Old Baby Is Having Cattarh And Cough by Ewuro4: 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
shrekandfiona:

Thank you for this smiley

You're welcome smiley
Re: My Four Months Old Baby Is Having Cattarh And Cough by mondaynelson20: 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
READ MY STORY ON HOW I HAVE BABY.
My Name is Moral,i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for four years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me.My sister in-law told me about DR EZIKE from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay.He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr.EZIKE he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boy and girl) we are now a happy family.i will advice you to email him now,ID:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via Email:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.his mobile number on what/apps:+2348167554235.....
Re: My Four Months Old Baby Is Having Cattarh And Cough by miqos02(m): 5:45am On Nov 05, 2015
same here

(1) (Reply)

Is This A New Scam In Town? Please Help / Ways To Be A Good Working Wife / A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.