Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Cash Handling Charges In Banks - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cash Handling Charges In Banks (3185 Views)

Age Falsification In Banks / Casual Workers Responsible For Fraud In Banks – NDIC, CIBN / Why You Must Not Work In Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cash Handling Charges In Banks by bebe4u(f): 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2009
i went to Ecobank on friday for a transaction and read a notice that says, the bank will start taking N5 per for every deposit above N500K as well as N5 if you have above 500K as your balance at the close of work everyday. While the former is no news, the latter is worrysome as per it is this same banks that sends their staffs out for agressive marketing for some unrealistic millions and now they want to start charging customers again based on their bank balance.

if this is this part of surviving the economic melt down, we the customers should start devising a means to beat all this phoney charges the bank are imposing on us. just my feelings.
Re: Cash Handling Charges In Banks by Unubi(f): 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2009
Brother, I had the xperience of that at UBA. I kept a certain amount in da acct thinking i was saving, I cheked my bal. after a while and it fell short for abt 1k and i askd y. I was told that they introduced 1oo box per month charge on savings acct. tho i was also told that they ve stopped that.
Re: Cash Handling Charges In Banks by magzy(f): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2009
i guess it's all banks now, but my bank will charge above 1m deposits in to ur acount,
Re: Cash Handling Charges In Banks by bebe4u(f): 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2009
@magzy

why should your bank charge for deposit above 1m and run and send ladies out in the street to beg for money all in the name of target which is often in millions.
What are the charges for? are they building new vaults or what?

The banks are begining to have something in common with the police in black.
Re: Cash Handling Charges In Banks by kaypinchi(m): 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2009
Who is protecting the depositors in ths country?
News around is that most of our banks are very sick.
Re: Cash Handling Charges In Banks by aristocrat(m): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2009
INSTEAD OF U 2 BLAME URSELF U ARE BLAMING BANKS. WHY DO U PATRONIZE SUCH BANKS, INSTEAD OF U 2 COME TO STERLING BANK, 1 CUSTOMER BANK. INSTEAD OF DEDUCTING UR MONEY WE GIVE U INTEREST.BANK WITH D MOST RESPECTED BANK. STERLING BANK DA(ONE CUSTOMER BANK).
Re: Cash Handling Charges In Banks by aristocrat(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2009
ECO BANK MY FOOT. IS DAT A BANK OR A COOPERATIVE SOCIETY.

(1) (Reply)

Help About BOSIET Traning/ Falck Prime Atlantic / Photos : Cute And Bubbly Young Police Officer Hadiza Muhammad / Get Trained For Pmp Or Capm At Albert And Benjamin Ross!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.