Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event (81086 Views)

'Orange September'; Nigerians React Over This Lady's Outfit At An Event. Photos / Ladies, Would You Wear This Jumpsuit Wedding Gown? / Ladies Can You Wear This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
stupidity!!!
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by Niwdog(m): 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
Huh!
dew1:

Oga Godwin!! How far na??
i am fine and you
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by MKO4ever(m): 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
Pheals:
Lol op na because of u she wear anh ...u wey your eyes go dey seek for gals inside church

You seem to know soooo much about this op............
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by Iman24: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
We buy dead INVERTER BATTERIES anywhere in Lagos. Call 07050606836.
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by dew1: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
Niwdog:
Huh!i am fine and you

.... I'm good .... how's the day going
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by Niwdog(m): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
Nice
dew1:

.... I'm good .... how's the day going

2 Likes

Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by Okuda(m): 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
Princecalm:
and it did not occur to them in the spirit that something unclean had entered the church. Fake spirituality.

Many unclean thing enter the church.. such as dirty footwears, smelling pants, unbathed individuals and so on... but God doesnt discriminate...
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
grin yes i can FVCK wella
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by Princecalm(m): 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
Okuda:

Many unclean thing enter the church.. such as dirty footwears, smelling pants, unbathed individuals and so on... but God doesnt discriminate...
no body is talking about discrimination here, am only talking about decency.
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by cvibe2: 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ok
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by Bflexing(m): 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
lo ba tan!!!
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by Okuda(m): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
Princecalm:
no body is talking about discrimination here, am only talking about decency.

...God does not discriminate the indecent..
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by kelechi50: 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
The small girl attend GNLD meeting :
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by lovely17(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tapout:
grin grin grin grin falls inside eva bottle
hehehe bros how will you come out now
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
*singing in 2pac's voice*
...Pray to God, hoping that he's listening
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by chubbyswit(m): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
that girl might be an illiterate who doesnt know what that word means, i pity the ushers though
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by Nickymezor(f): 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hmmmm, wat an inscription on a shirt.. angry. Really misleading undecided I hope she wasnt harassed dat day sha
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by popeferd(m): 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Nawa. In a church for that matter.

Meanwhile, pls check on my signature nd hlp.
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by boujaye: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
I feel for her, i think she is very uninformed undecided
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by Nwulia(f): 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
publicenemy:
That's not a church.
it is a catholic Church,the little boy in a green and white robe are the mass servants.
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
Yes I can
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by bigt2(m): 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mrcdorv:
You rock.....
thanks ojare.

1 Like

Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by mrkings84(m): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Am sure she didnt just wear that out,she must have worn a jacket on it and pulled it of latter,and morso its just a question,so answer YES or NO
it wanted to sound like a question, but it's not cos no q sign, has a full stop mark. So can u Bleep.
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by Abelsconcept(m): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
I don't think she actually wore a clothe with those words boldly written on the back? I think someone must have restructured that photograph. Please take good look at it again... Check... Is it edited.

If she is actually wearing that those sitting beside her would notified het or an user... Just thinking...!!!

Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by Princecalm(m): 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
Okuda:

...God does not discriminate the indecent..
why did Jesus throw away things that were being sold in front of the devil or tell me why the Jews had a particular dress code when going to worship at the temple. Were they discriminating as you claimed.
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by Isong007(m): 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
Satan ke mbiet agwo...satan in d midst of congregation..
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
HahahahahahahA fails frm okro tree! Dust myself n continue laffn again
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
mrkings84:
it wanted to sound like a question, but it's not cos no q sign, has a full stop mark. So can u Bleep.

You answer first tongue
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by simdam500(m): 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
prest: This is what happy happens when mummy and daddy don't check what their children wear while going out. Well she might be from a family of illiterate.

Do u go about reading what is on everyone's clothes? cheesy
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
this is a f**ckingg case
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by Cemeon: 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
No,i can't abeg teach me
Re: Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event by Fourwinds: 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Lol
menhhh. look at ur DP. u gather nature. well done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senegambian Couture In Pictures! / Reasons Why Ugandan Ladies Do Not Wear Panties - By UgandaExposed / Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.