Stats: 3,150,451 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Accidental Victim - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Accidental Victim (200309 Views)

Fiction Story: Inheritance Is Accidental / Let The Thread Face The Cut! (between The Rapist And The Victim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accidental Victim by Dioxidane: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2015
Nitefury:

Banned shocked ? By who na? For what? Anti spam?
I guess so...
Re: Accidental Victim by ademoladeji(m): 11:01am On Jun 16, 2015
Eniqurl:
Boss cheesy cheesy cheesy
Enibaby
Re: Accidental Victim by Dioxidane: 11:01am On Jun 16, 2015
cherrybrown:
Good morning Dioxidane thank you for inviting me

For sponsorship and advert placements, contact Cherrybrown grin...
Re: Accidental Victim by cherrybrown(f): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2015
Dioxidane:

For sponsorship and advert placements, contact Cherrybrown grin...
Who I mine sponsoring and advert placement please
Re: Accidental Victim by ademoladeji(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2015
Dioxidane:

Bros no worry, all of us dey learn for here...
Thanks broda
Btw, do you first write on paper b4 typing or you type in straight?
Re: Accidental Victim by Dioxidane: 11:07am On Jun 16, 2015
ademoladeji:

Thanks broda
Btw, do you first write on paper b4 typing or you type in straight?
I type straight...
Re: Accidental Victim by Dioxidane: 11:08am On Jun 16, 2015
cherrybrown:
Who I mine sponsoring and advert placement please

They would contact you when they want to pay for sponsorship... Don't mind me... Just kidding...
Re: Accidental Victim by Hurklan(m): 11:11am On Jun 16, 2015
present boss.. ur invitation call no deliver oo.
good to be here sha... danyel09, nerdfrost, fidelity25, donchinex..
Re: Accidental Victim by cherrybrown(f): 11:12am On Jun 16, 2015
Dioxidane:

They would contact you when they want to pay for sponsorship... Don't mind me... Just kidding...
I know how is life
Re: Accidental Victim by Dioxidane: 11:20am On Jun 16, 2015
cherrybrown:
I know how is life
Fine... Thank you...
@Hurklan, welcome...

Re: Accidental Victim by Hurklan(m): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2015
Dioxidane:

Fine... Thank you...

@Hurklan, welcome...
abeg more update u knw say Ramadan go soon start nd I might not visit here again
Re: Accidental Victim by Dioxidane: 11:25am On Jun 16, 2015
Contd.

'Chief, Chief, please I need that money I asked for urgently. I've requested for it for several weeks now but you've refused to give it to me. It's is not fair', Chiamaka was saying to Chief Coker as she stroked his beards while both of them lay on the bed in his private suite at Abuja.

Chiamaka had worked as a receptionist in one of Chief Coker's companies. When he visited that branch, he loved her immediately he saw her. She looked very pretty and sophisticated. Initially they were just friends, but since his wife became ill and house bound, he sort to satisfy his sexual urges with her.

He didn't want to marry a second wife even when his wife suggested he did so. He loved his wife so much because she was there with him when he had nothing. In fact, she was the foundation of all that he stood for. Due to the respect he had for her, he vowed never to marry a second wife. Irrespective of that, he still had urges to satisfy, and he did so discreetly with Chiamaka. She did all she could to get him to marry her but he refused vehemently because of his wife. Since he made her comfortable and provided for all her needs and made her lack for nothing, she still continued being his mistress.

That night, Chief Coker was very tired. He had presided over different meetings with stake holders and attended several others with some government functionaries. He just needed a massage and some soothing words, not someone to nag on him like Chiamaka was doing.

She had asked for N15million from him 3weeks ago. She said she wanted to use it to set up a beauty palour. The boutique he spent lots money to set up for her was a flop. She obviously wasn't good in managing a business. He knew that, that was why he was reluctant in giving her the money to set up the beauty palour.

'Amaka, calm down', Chief Coker was saying to her, 'I told you I would give you the money. I'm working on the modalities.'

"Chief, which modalities? I know you. If you wanted to give me this money, you would have given it to me since."

"So you are saying I'm lying?"

"Chief, it's not like that..."

"Then it's like what?!", Chief Coker shot back at her, getting infuriated now.

"Chief, you know I get bored when you leave me and go for all this your meetings. That's why I want to keep myself busy."

"Is there anything you need I don't provide for?!"

"Chief I know... You are the most caring and loving man I've ever known. It's just the boredom when you are not around. If I could go with you to your meetings, it would have been better."

"You know that's not possible."

"It's not possible or you don't want me to."

"It's still the same thing. Don't worry, next week you would get the money."

"Awww, thank you so much Chief. You are a darling... I love you so much..."

Chiamaka showered Chief Coker with praises as she stroked him sensually. He was no more listening to her as he was lost in thoughts.

He was brought back to his senses as heard his phone ring. It was his wife.

"Hello my wife"

"Good evening sir..."

"Good evening... How are you my dear..."

"We bless God... Please, did Funmi call you?"

"Yes, we talked in the morning... Hope there's no problem?"

"She went out since morning and she's not yet back... I called her phone and it's been switched off..."

"What could be happening? Where did she say she was going to?"

"She said she was going to visit her friend Bisola..."

"Have you called Bisola?"

"I couldn't find her number..."

"This is serious... You know what? Don't worry about it, I'll make some calls now and get in touch with her. She probably just lost track of time."

"No problem... Hope you are fine..."

"Yes, I'm fine... Thank you very much."

"Goodbye sir..."

"Goodbye dear..."

Chief Coker sat up on the bed and dialed Funmi's number. It was switched off just as his wife had said. He was confused. He looked up at the clock at the corner of the wall. It was some minutes to 10pm. Funmi never stayed out that late, and even when she did she always called home. This was strange. He tried calling the number again and he got the same response.

"Chief, hope all is well", Amaka asked.

"It's my daughter Funmi, she's missing..."

"Missing how?"

"She went out since morning and she's not yet back. Her phone is not going through either..."

"This is serious..."

Chief Coker began contemplating on who to call. He decided to call the Inspector General of Police. Just then, his phone began ringing. Funmi was calling...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Accidental Victim by saxwizard(m): 11:32am On Jun 16, 2015
Dioxidane:
Copyright © 2015 P. Dioxidane

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including copying and pasting on websites or blogs, copying and pasting on whatsapp or 2go groups or any other electronic or mechanical methods, without the express permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews or comments and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright laws. For permission requests, send a mail to dioxidane@gmail.com and your request(s) might be granted.

Meanwhile, permit me to invite my VIPs... In no particular order...

Nitefury tunery004 pinkycute cherrybrown Eniqurl Aare2050
kwencypresh ritababe IDFWU queenyetty09 vickysunmomi
mercylin Horlabiyi Brytawon Hurklan Cutieepearl Enneecy
Prevail23 Shiifi Rutemi Oladunwo Nastyd BeeBeeOoh
Hfinest1 Saxwizard Liljboy lurex2rhyme Yurme Daholiest
Teejaypee Mismoore Brytawon Hurklan Danyel09 et al...

P.S: I had to reduce the number of persons invited 'cos of 'Antispam bot' ish. Please invite any I omitted, and don't copy entire posts when quoting to avoid waste of e-space...

Let's Begin...

ticket done finish i had to gate crash....got the info late...lol...oya continue. ...
Re: Accidental Victim by horlabiyi(m): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2015
Oh Amaka my number 1 suspect. Fire on bro.
More ink to ya pen
Re: Accidental Victim by ademoladeji(m): 11:51am On Jun 16, 2015
Dioxidane:

I type straight...

That's massive brov
I will try sha
Re: Accidental Victim by pinkycute(f): 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
Please do cheesy
I can't wait to read urs wink

More wisdom to you tongue

ademoladeji:

Oshey ma.

Me sef wan write my true life story buh I no sabi well...

Tryn to gather inspiration here
Re: Accidental Victim by majordiran(m): 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dioxidane:
Contd.
'Chief, Chief, please I need that money I asked for urgently. I've been asking you for it for several weeks now but you've refused to give it to me. It's is not fair o', Chiamaka was saying to Chief Coker as she stroked his beards while both of them lay on the bed in his private suite at Abuja.
Chiamaka had worked as a receptionist in one of Chief Coker's companies. When he visited that branch, he loved her immediately he saw her. She looked very pretty and sophisticated. Initially they were just friends, but since his wife became ill and house bound, he sort to satisfy his sexual urges with her.
He didn't want to marry a second wife even when his wife suggested he did so. He loved his wife so much because she was there with him when he had nothing. In fact, she was the foundation of all that he stood for. Due to the respect he had for her, he vowed never to marry a second wife. Irrespective of that, he still had urges to satisfy, and he did so discreetly with Chiamaka. She did all she could to get him to marry her but he refused vehemently because of his wife. Since he made her comfortable and provided for all her needs and made her lack for nothing, she still continued being his mistress.
That night, Chief Coker was very tired. He had presided over different meetings with stake holders and attended several others with some government functionaries. He just needed a massage and some soothing words, not someone to nag on him like Chiamaka was doing.
She had asked for N15million from him 3weeks ago. She said she wanted to use it to set up a beauty palour. The boutique he spent lots money to set up for her was a flop. She obviously wasn't good in managing a business. He knew that, that was why he was reluctant in giving her the money to set up the beauty palour.
'Amaka, calm down', Chief Coker was saying to her, 'I told you I would give you the money. I'm working on the modalities.'
Amaka: Chief, which modalities? I know you. If you wanted to give me this money, you would have given it to me since...
CC: So you are saying I'm lying?
Amaka: Chief, it's not like that na...
CC: **Getting infuriated** Then it's like what?!
Amaka: Chief, you know I get bored when you leave me and go for all this your meetings... That's why I want to keep myself busy...
CC: Is there anything you need I don't provide?!
Amaka: Chief I know... You are the most caring and loving man I've ever known. It's just the boredom when you are not around. If I could go with you to your meetings, it would have been better...
CC: You know that's not possible...
Amaka: It's not possible or you don't want me to...
CC: It's still the same thing... Don't worry, next week you would get the money...
Amaka: Ohhh, thank you so much Chief. You are a darling... I love you so much... You are my bla bla bla...
Chiamaka showered Chief Coker with praises as she stroked him sensually. He was no more listening to her as he was lost in thoughts.
He was brought back to his senses as heard his phone ring. It was his wife.
CC: Hello aya mi... (Hello my wife)
Mrs C: Ee kale sir (Good evening sir)...
CC: Kaale... Bawo ni my dear (Good evening... How are you my dear)...
Mrs C: Adukpe fun olorun... Eejor, shey Funmi kpe yin ni? (We are grateful to God... Please, did Funmi call you?)
CC: Een, a so ro laaro... Shey kosi? (Yes, we talked in the morning... Hope no problem?)
Mrs C: Ha! Ati aaro ti o ti jade, ko yi ti de o... Mo kpe fonnu re, o ni switch off... (Ha! She went out since morning and she's not yet back... I called her phone and it's switched off).
CC: Ah an, ki lo wan shele bayi? E bo lo ni on lor? (What could be happening? Where did she say she was going to?)
Mrs C: Oni o fe lo ba ore e Bisola (She said she was going to visit her friend Bisola)...
CC: Shey o de ti kpe Bisola na... (Have you called Bisola)...
Mrs C: Ko si namba re ni le... (I couldn't find her number)...
CC: O ga o... Maa da aara re lamu. Mo ma kpe awon eyan kan kon walo... (This is serious... Don't worry, I'll call some persons to begin looking for her)...
Mrs C: Ko si wahala... Shey dada le wa sha... (No problem... Hope you are fine...)
CC: Dada ni mo wa. Ose gan (I'm fine... Thank you very much)...
Mrs C: O daabo sir (Goodbye sir)...
CC: O daabo (Goodbye)...
Amaka: Chief, hope all is well?
CC: It's my daughter Funmi, she's missing...
Amaka: Missing how?
CC: She went out since morning and she's not yet back...
Amaka: This is serious o...
Chief Coker began contemplating on who to call. He decided to call the Inspector General of Police. Just then, his phone began ringing. Funmi was calling...

Bravo bro, I hardly drop comments I just come in to read. u are the first person i read his story on NR (My escapade in the north) and I wish the story never finished. Here I am now glued to my system in the office reading ur new story, thumbs up bro.
sorry i have to go got loads of work on my desk but still following ur story.
Re: Accidental Victim by cherrybrown(f): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Please you guys should stop quoting all this long story that you are quoting please

Re: Accidental Victim by Hurklan(m): 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
cherrybrown:
Please you guys should stop quoting all this long story that you are quoting please
no tell am again, sexuality section police men go yab am nau
Re: Accidental Victim by Dioxidane: 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Contd.

"Hello Funmi where have you been??! Your mum has been worried sick? Why didn't you call earlier??"

**Silence**

"Funmi..."

**Silence**

"Funmi, are you there?"

"Is this Chief Coker?"

"Who is this?! Where is my daughter? What have you done with her?", Chief Coker screamed into the phone.

"One question at a time Chief..."

"Where is my daughter?!"

"Let's just say you are in a complicated mix right now. Be informed that we would temporarily be taking care of your daughter henceforth pending when you meet our demands and if you involve the police, you would get back your daughter, but in pieces..."

"Demands?! Who are you?? What do you want?"

"Don't be in a rush chief, you would get to know that subsequently..."

"Hello! Hello!!", Chief Coker called out, but the line was already disconnected.

Chief Coker sat up on the bed. He was obviously tensed and his hands were shaking so much that his phone fell off from his hand.

'Chief!! Chief, what is it?!' Amaka screamed. Chief Coker didn't seem to hear her. It appeared he was in a trance. Amaka shook him, but he didn't respond. She didn't know what else she could do than to scream, 'Bala!! Bala!!'

Bala was Chief Coker's Chief Security Officer. He was in charge of Chief Coker's personal security, so he was usually close to him. Bala opened the door to the suite and ran in.

'What is it?! What is it?!', Bala asked, obviously confused with the way he was summoned. 'It's Chief!!', Amaka replied pointing towards Chief Coker.

Bala looked towards him and noticed he wasn't saying anything. He appeared to still be in a trance. He shook him, calling his name 'Chief! Chief!!'

"I'm fine... I'm ok", Chief Coker replied, pulling down Bala's hand.

"Chief, what is it? Are you ok?"

"It's Funmi...", Chief Coker replied, shaking his head.

"What happened to her? Is she ill?"

"She's been kidnapped..."

'Ha!!!' 'Ukandu!!!', Bala and Amaka screamed simultaneously.

"When did this happen?", Bala asked.

"I was just called now by the kidnappers with her phone."

"Then we have to call the police..."

"They said if the police is involved, then we would get her back in pieces..."

"But sir, we can't just sit and do nothing. What did they want?"

"They didn't say... He said he would call back..."

"Chief, hold on let me make some calls..."

"Bala, don't!"

"But Chief... We can't just sit here and do nothing..."

"We are not... Call the pilot, we leave for Lagos immediately..."

"Ok sir!"

T.B.C...

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Accidental Victim by cherrybrown(f): 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hurklan:
no tell am again, sexuality section police men go yab am nau
Anybody that quote long story I will insult the person very well

Re: Accidental Victim by ademoladeji(m): 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
saxwizard:

ticket done finish i had to gate crash....got the info late...lol...oya continue. ...

Olopa dey come
Re: Accidental Victim by ademoladeji(m): 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
pinkycute:
Please do cheesy I can't wait to read urs wink
More wisdom to you tongue

OluPinky givin me the required ginger...

Make I go buy Eleganza biro
Re: Accidental Victim by Hurklan(m): 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
loving dz tori like Barca match
Re: Accidental Victim by saxwizard(m): 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
ademoladeji:

Olopa dey come

no b Nigerian police. ? bribe dey ground for dem

Dioxidane weldone jare as he dey hot
Re: Accidental Victim by ademoladeji(m): 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
saxwizard:

no b Nigerian police. ? bribe dey ground dem
Dioxidane weldone jare as he dey hot
Omo Naija!!!

See your 'bribed' thought
Re: Accidental Victim by Hurklan(m): 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
cherrybrown:
Anybody that quote long story I will insult the person very well
u dan vex oo
Re: Accidental Victim by Dioxidane: 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
majordiran:
[color=#006600][/color]

Bravo bro, I hardly drop comments I just come in to read. u are the first person i read his story on NR (My escapade in the north) and I wish the story never finished. Here I am now glued to my system in the office reading ur new story, thumbs up bro.
sorry i have to go got loads of work on my desk but still following ur story.

Thanks bro...
Re: Accidental Victim by saxwizard(m): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
ademoladeji:

Omo Naija!!!

See your 'bribed' thought
dats y am a nigerian
Re: Accidental Victim by pinkycute(f): 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
Am really enjoying this story cheesy

More update "Please smiley
Re: Accidental Victim by zimoni(f): 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
Interesting story.

I follow patiently.
Re: Accidental Victim by africanchoice(m): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
*walk in angrily*wia is dioxdine...so u didnt inform me of ds story abi?*luking for cherrybrown,breaks bottle immediately*i sit down near cherrybrown..i break anybody head may go oppose me....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics / Choices: Another Perspective

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81