Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) (47909 Views)

Man Buried In A Star Beer Bottle Casket In Ghana. Photos / Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by greatgod2012(f): 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
May their souls rest in peace!

Btw, who poisoined them
And for what reason
And is the person satisfied now
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rip to the dead....

But then again in the absence of an Autopsy report how did the op know it was foul play that led to their demise...

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by seedorfg(m): 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
may be we should turn the prayer to 'God dont let there be any poison in this food rather than ........

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by phlio(m): 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
no peace for the wicked says the lord
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by elohorayodele: 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
sad tale undecided
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by emmatok(m): 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
And why are they rushing to bury them without proper investigation?
This is why evil continue to grow in Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Kolade354(m): 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by VISTIN(m): 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Whatever the killer wanted, he'll now get it and will be satisfied with their evil.

He/she will never die because he has acquired so much.

Let him also come and inherit the dead bodies, that will add to his wealth.

May their soul rest in peace.
Note: this world is not our home, let's live as if there's heaven.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Echo50(m): 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
I count it for joy if ur gone to meet GOD despite the means b/c we all must die bt feel sry if the rvers be the case. R.I.P
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by sirTesco(m): 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
God!
Can the family bear this tragedy?
Tins dey happen shall o.

May God 4giv the sins they might have committed through human frailty and grant them admittance into heaven, amen.
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by clinton21: 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
What a wicked world RIP
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by freecocoa(f): 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
How did you people arrive at the conclusion that a man poisoned them?

May their souls RIP.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
Man inhumanity to man! May their souls find eternal rest.
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Ogegod87: 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
Disheartening. RIP to dem.

I don tire to hear bad news I swear down.
God save our souls.
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by sukkot: 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
bomboyi:
And the god he purportedly served allow this to happen to him? hmmmmmmmmm. I know a lot of Religious Army will be armed up against this post.
Who said he was serving God ? just because a man carries a bible and owns a church does not mean he is serving God

matthew 7 vs 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

job 4 vs 7 Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off?
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Positiveminds(m): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
This should not just end at rhetorical statement of " What is this world turning into". The security agents should do everything to fish out the monster that did this evil. The society should be rid of such evil beings.

Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by freecocoa(f): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
HeartRobber:
Wicked world.

I cover me and my family with the blood of Jesus, amen.

And, amen.
The so called blood of jesus couldn't even protect a pastor, who is supposed to be communicating with jesus and God everyday, yet you think it can protect you? Lmao grin.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by nnanyereugo(m): 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dis is d highest level of wickedness
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by KriTic24A: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
So sorry o people.

But seriously, whatever happens to "Anointing/ Every Weapon Fashion.....Shall not Prosper" of a thing jingo??

Death is a possible end with or without anointing....
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by nobul(m): 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Worth a weked wold. R.I.P
God av messy
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by osazeeblue01: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
May God have mercy on them.
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by echobee(f): 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rest in peace cry .
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by wahihi(m): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
HMMM ONLY GOD KNOWS WHY HE ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN TO HIS CHILDREN. MAY GOD GRANT THE FAMILY THE FORTITUDE TO BEAR THIS GREAT LOST AND MAY GOD NOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN. RIP TO THE DEAD.
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
RIP to them. Whoever did this must be someone they trust, for the person to get all of them at once.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Ifeconwaba(m): 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
Sometimes i wonder why such things happen to a believer. But anyway, God dee
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by pretty16(f): 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lord have mercy on our generation. How can the person who did this, be this heartless. Am just speechless cry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
I feel pity for d family. May their souls rest in peace. But on a second thought I feel more pity for gullible Christians who refuse to see but yet they look. Religion na scam. D earlier You wake up and take ur destiny into ur hand, d better. How can ur 'God allow such' probably he is a faithful MOG. Wat offence did he commit that his God had to punish him and his family. Some kids even. Smh. Black man wise up. His God shud av guided him to know of d poison. Once again rest in peace.

Quote maturedly or just read and pass. If u insult me, I report to d supermod himself. D kind ban u go get eh
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
Majority of Black people, Arabs and Asians are the most evil and wicked of humans. They don't know God and so don't fear God. And those who claim to know God are not sure. Only the few who truly know God, fear Him and do good. The rest are just evil and wicked. Even right here on Nairaland, you can see the difference between the sheep and the goats and the wolves in sheep clothing. By the characteristics of their personalities you shall know them; the children of light and the children of darkness. Peacemakers are the children of God. But troublemakers are of the devil. We are what we do indoors and outdoors. The best advice God gave us and warned us is: TRUST NOBODY and BEWARE OF EVERYBODY. The unfortunate pastor and his family must have trusted somebody who betrayed them. Jesus Christ warned us not give what is holy to dogs and what is precious to pigs for they will later turn around against you. If only we can obey and trust only God, we shall be protected and saved from evil and wicked souls in majority among us. TRUST NOBODY and BEWARE OF EVERYBODY.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
Chukwutobi:
God save us from destiny wasters!

God is resting,remember?
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
Fizboy:
And they say God exists.. Why didn't he protect his so called servant?. Some fanatics will still come and say "we should still give glory to God in all things" rubbish!!!!.. Rip anyway
Are okay at all?Mod please do your job
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by hensben(m): 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
freecocoa:
The so called blood of jesus couldn't even protect a pastor, who is supposed to be communicating with jesus and God everyday, yet you think it can protect you? Lmao grin.
we don't know if he was true man of God..
Ah! some people are wicked, what must have went wrong for him/her o have did this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Use Tipper For Their Wedding Umuahia, Abia State (Photo) / Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) / Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady Weds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.