Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:59 PM

Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) (47877 Views)

Man Buried In A Star Beer Bottle Casket In Ghana. Photos / Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by itoese(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hope someone in that house did not mistakenly used rat poisson to kill rodents. And the rodents transmit it to the food which the entire family ate. I am just thinking of the possible causes of their death? RIP
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by escobar07(m): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
God bless the dead.
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
A sad one. God bless their souls.
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by OversightTM(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
freecocoa:
Feck the bible, it's filled with rubbish.
Did u ever read and comprehend. You'd better be courteous of your blasphemous self...
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Dare24(m): 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
What a wicked world R.I.P[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Cypost: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
What is the story about. How were they poisoned etc so that readers can learn and take precautions. Op Just a screaming headline and 4 casket. No substance

RIP to the dead
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by shepherdnoble: 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
AmadiAba:
What is this world turning into? What could make a man deliberately wipe out an entire family? Why does God allow such wickedness on his people? so many questions running riot on my mind. So hard to type R I P.

Source : http://igberetv.com/pics-pastor-wife-two-children-poisoned-in-abia-buried-amid-tears/
That killer is a witch! Suffer not a witch to live but to perish...u c, d witch don clear that family but i don't know some pple pray for their enemies to live instead to pray for them to perish.
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by FRANKOXY(m): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
OH LORD WHEN WILL I STOP HEARING THIS KIND OF STORY. embarassed
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by marischerry(f): 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
wot a wicked world, rip may their gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by chrisword: 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
God were are you enough is enough for the devil

Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by jiggalo(m): 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
AmadiAba:
What is this world turning into? What could make a man deliberately wipe out an entire family? Why does God allow such wickedness on his people? so many questions running riot on my mind. So hard to type R I P.

Source : http://igberetv.com/pics-pastor-wife-two-children-poisoned-in-abia-buried-amid-tears/
My guy, this this happened 5 years ago at AGC
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by dominique(f): 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
Why are people do quick to conclude that they were poisoned by people. It could be that they accidentally ingested some poisonous substance. There was this case of a family of six that died from eating poisonous amala in Kwara. It's a sad event but let's not be so quick to point fingers. RIP to the family.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Gifthappy(f): 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
It's such a pity and a very unfortunate fate for the pastor. A Poor blind man who as well delights in drinking and as a result was poisoned with the palm wine which he shared with his family. His land lady also shared thesame fate by 19/04/15 morning on a sunday. God cannot be mocked!
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 16, 2015
emmatok:
And why are they rushing to bury them without proper investigation?
This is why evil continue to grow in Africa.

They expect god to catch the killer(s) for them.
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Jerryolumide(m): 7:10am On Jun 16, 2015
HeartRobber:
Wicked world.

I cover me and my family with the blood of Jesus, amen.

And, amen.
So did the pastor
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Chukwutobi: 8:24am On Jun 16, 2015
ifeness:

Yes i want to. What does he look like? Lets go and meet him now.

Sure? Send me a pm then i will tell you how we will meet.
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by 1stGenius(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2015
Hian!People and wickedness since time immemorial. May God save us. Rest In Peace To The Dead.
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 16, 2015
Chukwutobi:

Sure? Send me a pm then i will tell you how we will meet.

Tell me here! Must you email me?
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by ArcToyin(m): 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
Tears rolling. A whole family? Man and devil
rip to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Use Tipper For Their Wedding Umuahia, Abia State (Photo) / Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) / Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady Weds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.