Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) (87526 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] / “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose / PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dino always behave foolish whenever food is ready does he notknow how poverty has almost deciminated the people of kogi?

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
DINO IS CORRUPT THAN OTHER SENATORS IN THE SENATE HE SAID HE IS THE CHAIRMAN OF ANTI CORRUPTION NETWORK IN NIGERIA .SEE WHAT IS DISPLAYING IN HIS GARAGE .POLITICIANS ARE BIG LIARS THEY CAN NEVER ALTER ANY TRUTH IN THEIR MOUTH KOGI STATE IN WHICH DINO MELAYE COMES FROM IS ONE OF D POOREST AND D MOST DIRTY STATE IN THE COUNTRY SO PAINFUL HE CAN NEVER THE LESS PRIVILEGE.

8 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by ahaz: 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
knightsTempler:
Only in Nigeria charlatan like this get away with such display of stupendous wealth and never gets probed.

The money such charlatans earn for doing nothing are much better spent on educators, caregivers, scientists, and researchers who earn much, much less and are worth so much more for their dedication, discoveries, and the legacy of knowledge that they leave to future generations.
oga what else but the change agents and d anti coruption czars showing us how poor they re

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
and he is just an ordinary politician

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by After1one: 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
Descartes:
APC is a fraud.

Decibel the m.oron
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
This is really childish of him, he must have suffered while growing up and he trying to resolve some of the developmental phases he couldn't resolve while growing up.

7 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by lokoloko84(m): 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lols! Our politicians are shameless and they will never learn from history.
I would not be suprised ,if there was a military coup very soon in this country that will clear the nonsense going on in this country.
Nigeria is rotten and military intervention is needed.It is surely on the way.
And I am confident about that.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
Sweet
why naangry u 4 allow me disvirgin d topic naangry
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by anonimi: 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
knightsTempler:
Only in Nigeria charlatan like this get away with such display of stupendous wealth and never gets probed.

The money such charlatans earn for doing nothing are much better spent on educators, caregivers, scientists, and researchers who earn much, much less and are worth so much more for their dedication, discoveries, and the legacy of knowledge that they leave to future generations.

Before we even get to probe, the Kogi state government should send IRS people to assess and collect better TAX from him.

And the yeye wife beater of a thug na change merchant of the winchious party also shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by gonzaga: 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
The senate is called the red chamber.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
lokoloko84:
Lols! Our politicians are shameless and they will never learn from history.
I would not be suprised ,if there was a military coup very soon in this country that will clear the nonsense going on in this country.
[b]Nigeria is rotten and military intervention is needed.It is surely on the way.
[/b]And I am confident about that.
Abeg bro, we don't need the Military at this period. Nigeria will get there one day.
To me, a half-baked democracy is better than the best military regime you can think of embarassed
Nigeria as a country have tasted the Military regime and it was a No-No...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Franzeez(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
geesampower:
What is this man trying to prove?
Cos I don't understand what he stands to gain from this. If he were a musician, it would have been understandable. But those display of wealth win votes or better the lot of the electorates he is representing as a politician?

Dino does not need Nigerias money. He is made.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
liv him alone....the guy is better than pretenders

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by seedorfg(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
where is EFCC when you nee them angry

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by kay29000(m): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
Sweet

Hmm! I'm sure you'll turn to an Extrovert, sharp! Sharp! if this guy ask u out.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by darlenese(f): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
cool
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by MARKone(m): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
While talking about salary cut for senators, I believe that many of them, like this fella, should have his salary stopped entirely.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
exlink10:

: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/apc-senators-stupendous-display-of.html#sthash.RYX6DRUo.dpuf

Dont blame him. Blame the f00lish people of Kogi west who anointed him their representative. Blaming the king of fools shouldnt draw ones attention from the vast confederacy of fools who crowned him their king

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by anonimi: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
Franzeez:

Dino does not need Nigerias money. He is made.

He is made from money sent DOWN to him from god or sent UP to him from the devil since it is not Nigeria's money

200 million mumus on parole. angry

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by goodgate: 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
Bugatie:

He's actually in the Red chambers, it's Reps members that occupy the Green Chambers.

Well at topic, trust APC members to all go dumb or come out here to defend him.
Hypocrites
Dino had been rich since before going into politics.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
leke12:
Tax payers money, its high time we started revolution of teaching these bastard-like politicians hw it feels to be @ d other side.
exactly my wish..imagine this guy attacked by mob of angry youths...e go sweet me die..until then our politians will continue to ride us like power bike..

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by funlord(m): 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
exlink10:

: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/apc-senators-stupendous-display-of.html#sthash.RYX6DRUo.dpuf
grin
exlink10:

Abeg madam op! Next time you create a similar thread, post it at the "celebrities" section! This man's birthday champagne, parlour and his cars have nothing to do with politics! Focus on issues and events that deal with the polity next time! This is TRASH!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by spenca: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
Stupïdity is when you say "Sai APC" and voted for APC and yet you cannot afford Dino Melaye's Lamborghini wheel spanner.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by boujaye: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
Sweet

what a country call Nigeria, where politicians arrogantly display their loot.

Cc: Obama, ICC, West Germany, President Michelle shocked

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by mozkunzult: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
Pls if he worked hard for it... then e no concern me. But if its taxpayers money. Then I dey laugh for obj voice.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Revolva(m): 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dino living large......but his kabba senatoria district of kogi state is damm poor na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by BlueK1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
leke12:
Tax payers money, its high time we started revolution of teaching these bastard-like politicians hw it feels to be @ d other side.

You are right brother. it is because nobody challenges them.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by admax(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
As i am writting this.....T
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by spencekat(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
APC....Change!

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Champele(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Thieves behaviour.Like DINO like THIEF.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' / Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.