Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) (87525 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] / “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose / PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by scachy(m): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
Well,I don't blame d old man.I blame those that either elected or selected him to represent his constituency.cos being a Senator gave him cheap popularity thereby attracting cheap /mischievous attention.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
goodgate:
DUNCE!!! I have known him since 2001, he is from the same village with my mum. He's been into Haulage,he owns so many petrol stations in Lokoja and Abk, he has very large Farms too.

And how much has he given you or your mum?

Who has he empowered in your family?

Did he provide employment for you?

He will drink Customized Brut with his name and insignia on it and it is people like you who will pick up the empty bottle and use it to decorate your self-contained!

Aturu!

8 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by adconline(m): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
Menace2Society:
U dey mind those noisemakers grin Melaye don get money before he joined politics!No place for poor mofo in politics
What did he do b4 politics?

5 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by PUMPIN11(m): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by wordcat(m): 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
lexy2014:
I hear RMAFC is working on cutting their pay. Let's c how it goes

Not just their pay but also their const allowance as well
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by goodgate: 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
modath:
Dino gets a "mini pass" cos he has not been near the public purse for over 8yrs.

His offence is crassness & showmanship.
True, but what if you see his houses in Abj or the one in lekki, hmm the guy loves cars.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Bugatie(m): 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
lawanson44:

^^^One Dumb Hypocrite Sighted! undecided

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by synergycom19: 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
He spends money living large,that's his passion,not building factories or investing. People who got money through business hardly spende this way

4 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by horlabiyi(m): 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
Caseless:
He came from pdp. He hasn't held any position since joining apc.

He was elected on the platform, but yet to get his first salary under the party.
are you trying to defend him?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by aydgov: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
Congratulations 2 senator Dino Melaye,I pray my life shall encounter divine turn around IJN.let's submit d rest 2 God
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by dokyOloye: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
Franzeez:

Dino does not need Nigerias money. He is made.
made wt what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Chigold101(m): 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by anonimi: 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
Franzeez:

Tell me what public office he has held? Una go just dey beef, is it a crime to be rich in Nigeria? Poor guys like you should go and help yourselves as beefing won't help you

Did you just ask what public office

What do you understand by 'public office', so I know your level of intelligence before taking this further!

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
sukkot:
that symbol on your profile. what does it mean to you ?

Why the question if I may ask ?

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by biggybanty7(m): 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
#No vex Na GOD,Go Hustle ur own una dey Nairaland dey display una poverty instead of stupendous wealth,God my hustle#Godwin

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Gboliwe: 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
Imagine! Go to his constituency and you will weep till tears refuse to come out again. It's so pathetic how some people think acquiring material wealth make them wealthy. What impact has these acquisitions had on his extended family for starters?

Shameless people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
the lamborgini self has been packed at that same spot in transcorp hilton Abuja even as at saturday. i dont even know weda transcorp na ein permanent residence. God help us with this our polithievians

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by anonimi: 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
synergycom19:
He spends money living large,that's his passion,not building factories or investing. People who got money through business hardly spende this way

It is also because our personal TAX systems are almost non-existent!!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by goodgate: 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
lawanson44:

He will drink Customized Brut with his name and insignia on it and it is people like you who will pick up the empty bottle and use it to decorate your self-contained!

Aturu!
FOOL!!! Why are you so pained? Nobody is responsible for your plight,PRAY to GOD,get out and work smart and poverty will flee. My parents are BLESSED business people, i don't have to blow trumpets. All these HATE won't take you anywhere, you will only die of frustration.CHANGE your attitude and your situations will change too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by kenixxx(m): 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
na him get na ;Dna him get na
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by vivavik(f): 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
Which one be display of wealth again? Make the man no snap pic? How do u expect him to snap without his wealth showing? This has nofin to do with APC cos I'm a PDP fan too. Abeg free the guy jor. Naija and there hypocritical nature.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by breakeven: 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
knightsTempler:
Only in Nigeria charlatan like this get away with such display of stupendous wealth and never gets probed.

The money such charlatans earn for doing nothing are much better spent on educators, caregivers, scientists, and researchers who earn much, much less and are worth so much more for their dedication, discoveries, and the legacy of knowledge that they leave to future generations.
Bad belle. Dino has already made his money before he was elected into the house of REP some years ago.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Segman22(m): 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
Someone please help me out here, aside from being a politician what exactly does this guy do?

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by nagoma(m): 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
Display is Dino's personality, I am not bothered at all. A man who will memorize all the archaic words in ancient dictionaries and emit them wherever he can be noticed clearly has it in his personality profile.
Ostentatious display of wealth is part of the life of showmanship this windfall senator lives. Even if I was a clinical psychologist , I won't bother treating Dino Melaye's pathology. I will just join the rest of you and enjoy him while he plays his role as encoded by nature within his hilarious genes.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by goodgate: 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
lawanson44:

Aturu!
FOOL!!! Why are you so pained? Nobody is responsible for your plight,PRAY to GOD,get out and work smart and poverty will flee. My parents are BLESSED business people,i work in my mum's company and i am not complaining, i don't have to blow trumpets. All these HATE won't take you anywhere, you will only die of frustration.CHANGE your attitude and your situations will change too.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by oludarefadipe(m): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
omo aijoberi niiii, omo oju ko rola ri ni daad mi maa n pe iru won. he has forgeting the number of the poor people is higher than that of rich but amo well sha Baba ka mi mo won o
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by rhymaholic: 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
Is it your money? Why are you pained? Have Melaye being tagged to any misappropriation of fund? No. Have Melaye held any office that he had access to government money? No. So allow him to flaunt his money the way he wants.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by qtx(m): 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
exlink10:

: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/apc-senators-stupendous-display-of.html#sthash.RYX6DRUo.dpuf

What is the essence of this display of wealth? as in what does he intend to achieve? respect?, worship or what exactly?

[size=20pt][url]digidats.com[/url][/size]

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by sukkot: 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
Maxymilliano:

Why the question if I may ask ?

it is freemasonry symbol. but i want to know if you know what the components of it mean ? why did they choose that design ? what does it represent ?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by lokoloko84(m): 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lilimax:

Abeg bro, we don't need the Military at this period. Nigeria will get there one day.
To me, a half-baked democracy is better than the best military regime you can think of embarassed
Nigeria as a country have tasted the Military regime and it was a No-No...
Maybe you underestimate the anger of some youth in this country. A country where the majority of the citizens have poor mental faculty is doomed.
Look at our history since independence and compare what led to the first military coup.
Infact ,Situations now is worse than then in all facet of social fabrics.
Only few Nigerians are intelligent enough to lead this country but to get one of these persons is a huge task. Power has been hijacked by a tiny group who share resources among themselves,cronies and families.
Who are the super rich in this country? Are they not these persons and Who are the cabals?In a normal and sensible country, revolution starts from bottom up.But in Nigeria the reverse is the case. The people are blinded by tribalism and religion which has allowed illegality, immunity and oppression to thrive.
Anyone thinking that current political class will turn Nigeria to Eldorado is delusional. Buhari cannot do much but he will be fair.
He is not the Messiah. I still insist that messiah will only come after a military coup which will clear up the so called political class.
It will surely happen. Continue to deceive yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by goodgate: 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
vivavik:
Which one be display of wealth again? Make the man no snap pic? How do u expect him to snap without his wealth showing? This has nofin to do with APC cos I'm a PDP fan too. Abeg free the guy jor. Naija and there hypocritical nature.
Thank you! The fact is most of the people criticising him will even do worse at the slightest opportunity, all these hate only draw people backward,it hinders progress. I dey fear to share testimony now ooo,some Nigerians are so embittered.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by andyanders: 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
He should be probed to know the source of his wealth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' / Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.