Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) (87493 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] / “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose / PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by soniawarmate: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
Abeg free the young enjoyment loving dude na God give am, him no thief am na hustle him hustle oooooo go hustle ur own n enjoy ur self. Only sufficiently poor pipo think its wrong. Boss u rock, keep on rocking . Love u like kilode.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by ideylaff: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
soniawarmate:
Abeg free the young enjoyment loving dude na God give am, him no thief am na hustle him hustle oooooo go hustle ur own n enjoy ur self. Only sufficiently poor pipo think its wrong. Boss u rock, keep on rocking . Love u like kilode.

Stomach Infrastruture can feed you for a while, but it wont feed you forever while in the process you might destroy the unborn generation

Orisas & Stomach Infrastruture Syndrome is worse than cancer.....

iWeep
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Googleus(m): 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
pls leave my Hon. senator alone, he is representing us not you...
abi u be OKUN man....

haters every where, go check wat ur senator is into

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by dbanjj(m): 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
This is d idiot that was the coordinator of the Anti corruption network. Where did he gets all dis money if he's not a thief. APC is now a chapter of PDP cause all the corrupt politicians in PDP are now in APC. I wonder why Kogi West senatorial district voted 4 him. Mitchhhh
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by marqueetim(m): 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
Am not really talking of Dino just some cases. But I think Dino has always been wealthy, just that he wasnt in the spotlight then.
Reference:

No sir, a public servant will adopt the persona of the public he is serving. If he is too rich, too different he cannot properly represent them. And we all know Dino was not this wealthy before politics.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Reference(m): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
bewizle:
Na voluntary declaration of asset

Abi oh. Dino El Nino declaring his assets including liquid 'fizzy' assets complete with stamp of ownership....reprobate people.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
This are the guys chopping nigeria money and we are there watching them
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by handie(m): 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
MyFlair:
not just about his wealth, his position as a senator of the federal republic does nt warrant him to engage in such act of displaying his wealth
And why is that? Is there any section of the constitution that expressly forbids him from doing such?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Reference(m): 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
marqueetim:
Am not really talking of Dino just some cases. But I think Dino has always been wealthy, just that he wasnt in the spotlight then.

well he can persuade you but he cannot persuade me because I have a dossier on most of them. Apart from that what I am saying is, is he representing his people this way. Think carefully about the term 'representative'.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by christopher123(m): 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
what is actually wrong with you..where us your morals? did you grow up in orphanage ...just asking pls

drtwist:
so you want him to be driving 504 and staying in plank house.
Wish others what you wish yourself ops.

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by marqueetim(m): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
lol. ok i get yuou..
Reference:

well he can persuade you but he cannot persuade me because I have a dossier on most of them. Apart from that what I am saying is, is he representing his people this way. Think carefully about the term 'representative'.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by bmos(m): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
Sweet

no matter the craze, 6 feet hole w awaits everyone of us
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
He can take those cars to hell at least we now leaders that cares for us. He has been voted by his people to represent his family.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by seankay(m): 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
No vex, na God grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by phytosapiens(m): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
there was a country. I wonder sometimes when all these show of shame will come to an end in Nigeria.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
lokoloko84:
Maybe you underestimate the anger of some youth in this country. A country where the majority of the citizens have poor mental faculty is doomed.
Look at our history since independence and compare what led to the first military coup.
Infact ,Situations now is worse than then in all facet of social fabrics.
Only few Nigerians are intelligent enough to lead this country but to get one of these persons is a huge task. Power has been hijacked by a tiny group who share resources among themselves,cronies and families.
Who are the super rich in this country? Are they not these persons and Who are the cabals?In a normal and sensible country, revolution starts from bottom up.But in Nigeria the reverse is the case. The people are blinded by tribalism and religion which has allowed illegality, immunity and oppression to thrive.
Anyone thinking that current political class will turn Nigeria to Eldorado is delusional. Buhari cannot do much but he will be fair.
He is not the Messiah. I still insist that messiah will only come after a military coup which will clear up the so called political class.
It will surely happen. Continue to deceive yourself.
You have a point there but a Military Coup is rather not the best option
cos it'll take our country back to the stone age embarassed
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
handie:
If the money is his, (Earned by virtue of his hard work and not politics), then I see no wrong in him flaunting his wealth anyhow he deems fit. Yea, politicians live lavish lifestyles but we also shouldn't forget those people were already millionaires, multi-millionaires and in some cases billionaires before they went into politics. Or should they close down their investments once they are in politics or those investments don't yield returns no more? I know some politicians personally and believe me, none was poor before he entered politics. Nigerian politics is soo monetised u won't get anywhere if u don't have money or a wealthy sponsor. So, dear OP, let him use HIS money as he deems fit until u can convince me the money was earned corruptly

classic chicken and egg.
how did they become billionaires? our economy is moribund, so through what economic activity did they make their wealth? how come we never hear of them and their businesses before politics? i mean, eveyone knows of Adenuga, Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Jim Ovia et al. who was dino melaye, rabiu kwankwaso, atiku, orji, akpabio, saraki (he consumed a bank), david mark, before politics?

you cant be a billionaire and own planes and houses without a visible business.

in developed countries where business people are rich, own wealth, and contribute to the World Economic Forum (at one point Apple had more cash than the US government), politicians quit POLITICS to enter BUSINESS and not the other way round.

get your facts right: all our politicians are in politics to do business.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by ptolemy247(m): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
this same man wore a T-shirt that accused GEJ of corruption but it appear he was corrupt in the eyes of APC leaders
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Jay2014: 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
So i this country, ok ooo, Time will tell. It's simply means that the people that voted you in are fools.

I PITY YOU.

We shall all see your End.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by handie(m): 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
ExInferis:

classic chicken and egg.
how did they become billionaires? our economy is moribund, so through what economic activity did they make their wealth? how come we never hear of them and their businesses before politics? i mean, eveyone knows of Adenuga, Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Jim Ovia et al. who was dino melaye, rabiu kwankwaso, atiku, orji, akpabio, saraki (he consumed a bank), david mark, before politics?

you cant be a billionaire and own planes and houses without a visible business.

in developed countries where business people are rich, own wealth, and contribute to the World Economic Forum (at one point Apple had more cash than the US government), politicians quit POLITICS to enter BUSINESS and not the other way round.

get your facts right: all our politicians are in politics to do business.
Mmmmm. Mister, are u trying to tell me u know all the billionaires in Nigeria? Did u just ask who Atiku was b4 politics? Wow! Atiku was a billionaire before he forayed into politics(remember he even contested for the 1993 presidential primaries and even OBJ alluded to Atiku's wealth in his biography). David Mark before democracy was a former military governor and a top officer in the military. Just know that all these politicians were already wealthy before venturing into politics. Doubt me? Pls do a research of the man representing ur constituency in the House of Assembly and see his wealth before his entry into politics

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dis kogi taut again?......wen he wuz suspended 4rm d hauz he fought against d govt & nw his doing same tin he fought against.......life kips rolling to everyone's bus stop
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by betty202020(m): 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
drtwist:

bia, did u know the massage he is sending across? Did u know that political killings will be hightened in the next electioneering period because of bizar show of wealth? It is not a sin if he ride even 504, even 404 is not a crime. I am not angry of his having even private jet, but his stupid act of posting it in social media is a slap to kogi people he sqandered their constituency project funds. Even DAVID MARK who i know made money in NASS has not display this gross act of indicipline.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by mrmax1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
drtwist:

[b][/b]

It is quite unfortunate this is coming from u. Is Dino a business man like dangote and atedola? Has he managed any company or bank before? Where could he have gotten such money to buy all these if its not tax payers money? Only in nigeria will u see where politiefcians are richer than business men like carlos slim and warren buffet. I wonder how GMB will fighr corruption when he's surrounded by kwurrupt people. Smh 4 naija
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Well, that is the problem - people still voted in this eedyot. "We deserve the leaders we got" still seems right to me.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
Bugatie:

He's actually in the Red chambers, it's Reps members that occupy the Green Chambers.

Well at topic, trust APC members to all go dumb or come out here to defend him.
Hypocrites

Dino has always been a disgrace and a turn-coat.
If from 2016 budget gmb still allows constituency allowance to be paid to our senators & reps then I shall come to 2 conclusions:
1. GMB is after all same of same, like PDP like APC, like gej like gmb
2. There isn't any shred of hope left for Nigeria. because if gmb won't fix the corruption issue, then no one else would.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Samandgrace(m): 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
i see you talking to him as friend. u better warn him or else the people he represent will show him the way out of senate come 2019.
exlink10:
cc lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by mikron(m): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
exlink10:

: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/apc-senators-stupendous-display-of.html#sthash.RYX6DRUo.dpuf
One of the All Progressives Congress (APC) senators currently in the Green Chamber has been in the business of displaying his lifestyle for all to see. While he is proud of flaunting his wealth, the masses are seeing it from another angle.

Senator Dino Melaye representing the good people of Kogi West, has previously displayed his wealth, setting tongues wagging. However, he seems to be Progressives as he has just displayed Progressives sign of Progressives good fortune: customized champagne.
he is currently in the red chamber (senate) not the green chamber (reps). take note
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by laudate: 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Dont blame him. Blame the f00lish people of Kogi west who anointed him their representative. Blaming the king of fools shouldnt draw ones attention from the vast confederacy of fools who crowned him their king

Dino Melaye is a disgrace. He represents Kogi West which has the worst network of roads in the entire state, nay, in the entire country...if am not mistaken.

Daily, lives are lost on the Kabba - Mopamuro - Isanlu road and Dino has done nothing to help reverse the trend, by ensuring that the roads are fixed and the carnage is reduced. His predecessor Smart Adeyemi was no better. Smart was always getting embroiled in controversy, conflict and unnecessary arguments, until he was taken out. Dino has now taken over the baton. Under Smart's watch the roads deteriorated further, and public utilities in Kogi West became non-existent. shocked shocked shocked

Instead of Dino Melaye to concentrate on revamping the fortunes of the area, he has decided to expose his clueless, 'money-miss-road' persona to the world. angry The deputy governor of Kogi State also comes from that area, yet their people still suffer from a lot of backwardness and horrible lack of development. undecided

Dino Melaye needs to tell the world how he made his money. Last time I checked, he was not on the board of any multi-national or publicly quoted company. Neither does he have any shareholding in any marginal field or an upstream oil & gas company. lipsrsealed

Those clapping for him, should bear in mind that when push comes to shove, the likes of Dino Melaye will have no hiding place.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Cypost: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
Menace2Society:
U dey mind those noisemakers grin Melaye don get money before he joined politics!No place for poor mofo in politics
U forgot to tell us wetin him work be.
Abi he just get money no ni. Without working.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by mizznutrition(f): 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
tell dem!!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Cypost: 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
Abeg wetin be him work. I wan change work Wey fit bless like this cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.