Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) (87505 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] / “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose / PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by vivavik(f): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
goodgate:
Thank you! The fact is most of the people criticising him will even do worse at the slightest opportunity, all these hate only draw people backward,it hinders progress. I dey fear to share testimony now ooo,some Nigerians are so embittered.
people find jor in seeing u suffering and I don't care about such people. If u have a testimony say it and Praise God o. Don't brag. HE said HE will prepare a table before u in the presence of ur enemy.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by stwazobia: 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:
have you checked his background ?
I can see bad belle here... Well, i have check him background, na money full am...

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by stwazobia: 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
geesampower:
What is this man trying to prove?
Cos I don't understand what he stands to gain from this. If he were a musician, it would have been understandable. But those display of wealth win votes or better the lot of the electorates he is representing as a politician?

Affordable Solar Power Here
Very simple answer... The man is just trying to prove to you that money is good and it makes life very beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by goodgate: 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
vivavik:
people find jor in seeing u suffering and I don't care about such people. If u have a testimony say it and Praise God o. Don't brag. HE said HE will prepare a table before u in the presence of ur enemy.
Yes very True,Thanks sister.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
knightsTempler:
Only in Nigeria charlatan like this get away with such display of stupendous wealth and never gets probed.

The money such charlatans earn for doing nothing are much better spent on educators, caregivers, scientists, and researchers who earn much, much less and are worth so much more for their dedication, discoveries, and the legacy of knowledge that they leave to future generations.
the guy dey display him asset publicly and u dey vex grin tell the Daura President to do same..
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by laudate: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
stwazobia:

I can see bad belle here... Well, i have check him background, na money full am...

Where did you check it?? And how exactly did he make his money?? Provide proof, please. Not hearsay. sad
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by stwazobia: 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
knightsTempler:
Only in Nigeria charlatan like this get away with such display of stupendous wealth and never gets probed.

The money such charlatans earn for doing nothing are much better spent on educators, caregivers, scientists, and researchers who earn much, much less and are worth so much more for their dedication, discoveries, and the legacy of knowledge that they leave to future generations.
I don't think, its a crime for someone to display his or her wealth.. Even in Dubai here : student do come to school with Bugatti, Ferrari, Lamborghini.. they displays it in a way that you will ask yourself a question... but its is not their fault.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by laudate: 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
vivavik:

Re-ea-ally!!! Kindly stop using bible passages to justify inanity, inordinate consumption and flamboyance. These are the kind of strange comments that allow corruption to thrive in this country. Dino Melaye is a public servant and he needs to declare in clear terms, how he came about his stupendous display of wealth! angry shocked shocked:

What kind of work, was Dino doing before he got into politics? Please tell us. How much does he make per year, and how much does he remit as taxes??

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by adebrightayo(f): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
This is not his real hand work, he didn't work 4 this, bcs if he work for it he cn't be flaunting anyhow here! Rubbish.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
goodgate:
FOOL!!! Why are you so pained? Nobody is responsible for your plight,PRAY to GOD,get out and work smart and poverty will flee. My parents are BLESSED business people, i don't have to blow trumpets. All these HATE won't take you anywhere, you will only die of frustration.CHANGE your attitude and your situations will change too.
if u and dino has d money too much for showmanship, why not help d poor around u, or help ur extended family, if we all help ourselves, there wil be need for buhari to doles out 5k for poor again.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
laudate:

Re-ea-ally!!! Kindly stop using bible passages to justify inanity, inordinate consumption and flamboyance. These are the kind of strange comments that allow corruption to thrive in this country. Dino Melaye is a public servant and he needs to declare in clear terms, how he came about his stupendous display of wealth! angry shocked shocked:

What kind of work, was Dino doing before he got into politics? Please tell us. How much does he make per year, and how much does he remit as taxes??
u are right, even a private citizen need to be ask,where and how they got wealth, without that we can't curtain criminals and corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Gariga: 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
Primitive accumulation. There are folks in Kogi State who are far reacher than Deno and with their stupendous wealth, they exibit decorum. Get life pls.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by dalass(f): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
If anyone else does this, he will be labelled yahoo/419 or drug pusher but this guy is sooo stewpeed as to be flaunting all he has acquired like ojuorolari as soon as he became senator.. Let him keep us updated so that they will serve as evidence to fry them ALL!

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by marwanafrica: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
bragging and possing with wealth that is surpose to be for masses, Tnk God there is lyf after this, were we wil all give acount for our deeds
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Dollyak(f): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
freshdude99:

yea am great., u look to sweet to be out der in da sun grin
ur glowing skin colors speaks.... A banker?
nah I need to capitalise and absorb any sunlight I can get, because i don't get that very often.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by anigold(m): 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
exlink10:

: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/apc-senators-stupendous-display-of.html#sthash.RYX6DRUo.dpuf

senator i dey vex cos na our money..

And u are in APC the symbol of change.... Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Gariga: 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Primitive accumulation. There are folks in the Senate who are far richer than Deno and with their stupendous wealth, they exibit decorum. Get life pls.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by anigold(m): 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dollyak:

nah I need to capitalise and absorb any sunlight I can get, because i don't get that very often.

sister you are fine but i fine pass you, u really need the sun.

When a guys says you are fair and beautiful when u are actually black and cute beware because the guy wants to drill oil beneath the pacific ocean... Lol
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Dollyak(f): 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
anigold:

sister you are fine but i fine pass you, u really need the sun.

When a guys says you are fair and beautiful when u are actually black and cute beware because the guy wants to drill oil beneath the pacific ocean... Lol
lol really shocked I didn't know o. So guys are bad?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
handie:
If the money is his, (Earned by virtue of his hard work and not politics), then I see no wrong in him flaunting his wealth anyhow he deems fit. Yea, politicians live lavish lifestyles but we also shouldn't forget those people were already millionaires, multi-millionaires and in some cases billionaires before they went into politics. Or should they close down their investments once they are in politics or those investments don't yield returns no more? I know some politicians personally and believe me, none was poor before he entered politics. Nigerian politics is soo monetised u won't get anywhere if u don't have money or a wealthy sponsor. So, dear OP, let him use HIS money as he deems fit until u can convince me the money was earned corruptly
1000 likes for you on this one
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by HzRF(m): 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
omenka:
Melaye should stop being childish. angry
I tot u are bringing change
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dollyak:

you better not be. I am sure you know 1000 millionaires are better than 1 billionaire wink
wonderful maths. Beauty + brains. I love your type.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by anigold(m): 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dollyak:

lol really shocked I didn't know o. So guys are bad?

all guys are bad except me,i and myself grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by 2sex(m): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
drtwist:
so you want him to be driving 504 and staying in plank house.
Wish others what you wish yourself ops.

You are a thief in the making.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
Siena the red car please what is the name?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by phabulux: 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
handie:
Mmmmm. Mister, are u trying to tell me u know all the billionaires in Nigeria? Did u just ask who Atiku was b4 politics? Wow! Atiku was a billionaire before he forayed into politics(remember he even contested for the 1993 presidential primaries and even OBJ alluded to Atiku's wealth in his biography). David Mark before democracy was a former military governor and a top officer in the military. Just know that all these politicians were already wealthy before venturing into politics. Doubt me? Pls do a research of the man representing ur constituency in the House of Assembly and see his wealth before his entry into politics

Christ!

Are you dumb or what? Please, answer this question honestly: do you have any problem with comprehension?

David Mark was a military governor and, by extension, a notable entrepreneur before his incursion into politics. Forget ye not: he was a top officer in the military and he earned billions.

Atiku was so rich before he dabbled into politics that there were visible testaments to his business acumen. Even The Times and The Economist paid their respect to his commercial sagacity.

Please, if you can't give us verifiable evidence of the source of their wealth before going into politics, then, do us a favour and shut the eff up!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by kenoz(m): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
Is that the change they are clamouring ?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by isacolukay(m): 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:
have you checked his background ?

Dis dude was raised in the village. His parents are still domiciled there. Infact, he was a chorister in one of the churches till his twenties.

He went to the university, spent 9 years on a four year course and has not been known to do ANY job until his election as a member of the house of reps. And it was even rumoured that the cars he used in the house of reps campaign were borrowed. So what are we talking about?

What other background are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
isacolukay:

Dis dude was raised in the village. His parents are still domiciled there. Infact, he was a chorister in one of the churches till his twenties.

He went to the university, spent 9 years on a four year course and has not been known to do ANY job until his election as a member of the house of reps.

What other background are you talking about?
if you are sure his background because I dont know him, he should be probed then.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by handie(m): 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
phabulux:

Christ!

Are you dumb or what? Please, answer this question honestly: do you have any problem with comprehension?

David Mark was a military governor and, by extension, a notable entrepreneur before his incursion into politics. Forget ye not: he was a top officer in the military and he earned billions.

Atiku was so rich before he dabbled into politics that there were visible testaments to his business acumen. Even The Times and The Economist paid their respect to his commercial sagacity.

Please, if you can't give us verifiable evidence of the source of their wealth before going into politics, then, do us a favour and shut the eff up!

Sorry to say. U are d dumb one here if u haven't heard of Intels and if u really believe there is any Nigerian politician who was poor B4 entering into politics
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by isacolukay(m): 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:
if you are sure his background because I dont know him, he should be probed then.

Guy, I know am scarra. No worries.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
isacolukay:

Guy, I know am scarra. No worries.
Nigeria politicians eh! only God go change them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' / Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.