Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Six Unique Ways To Get Facial Hair Fast - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Six Unique Ways To Get Facial Hair Fast (1170 Views)

Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy / Natural Hair Fast Growth / Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Unique Ways To Get Facial Hair Fast by Abduletudaye(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
You know men. We love fashion and the things that trend. Trending things are not just limited to the ladies. One of the trending things we are going to talk about is how to grow facial hair(beards). Lots of men grow beards for many reasons. Take for instance, to look more masculine or to make themselves more attractive to the opposite sex.

Personally speaking, i would love some facial hair but due to interviews i have to attend now and then, makes me cut away the hair and this hasn’t made me have the beards that i so desire. I am a very hairy person so i expect my facial hair to come out in tons but to my dismay, it hair grows halfway and stays there for a long time before actually going further.

This is all because of my genetic make up and i have no choice other than to accept it. Your hair will grow naturally but hey, you feel you wanna get it real quick?
Then follow these steps.

1. You have to keep your face clean: Now, this is easy. You can wash your face with water before going to bed at night and after waking up in the morning. There’s no trick here but the thing is, facial hair growth will be more encouraged when the skin upon which it will grow is clean.
Using facial cleansers is also another option.

2. Plenty of rest is required: You think after searching google for quick ways to enhance hair growth naturally you wouldn’t need rest?? Think again buddy.
You need a lot of rest when it is due. While resting worn out body tissues, will get replaced and this gives room for more hair growth…yay!

3. Stress yourself in a good way: Will not dabble too much. I mean exercise. When you exercise, you tend to be a bit stressed after doing all those push ups and crunches but in the real sense, you are trying to keep fit in a healthy way. When you exercise, blood will circulate some areas in your extremely hot bod and even your face…and voilah! More facial hair will come.

4. Take a lot of protein: Oya, time for mess mess..ok, am kidding but for improved facial hair, protein foods is the way forward.
Take for instance; your fish, meat, egg, milk and lastly beans. There are more protein rich foods out there.

5. Fruits And Vegetables are essential: i heard you don’t take apples, oranges and watermelon. Well, that’s bad news for you because those facial hair wont come. Fruits contain plenty of vitamins and nutrients required by facial hair to grow. Take a lot of these and thank me later.

6. Never even attempt to shave: All steps i have given you would to be totally useless if you keep shaving every follicle that comes out of your face now wouldn’t it?
You have to stay away from the barber and shaving sticks. Abide by these rules and have a hair full day..

Source:www..com/six-unique-ways-to-get-facial-hair-fast/

1 Share

Re: Six Unique Ways To Get Facial Hair Fast by ELTON123(m): 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
#UDONMEANIT

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Makeup Artists Got Talent. / See This Wedding Photo Of A Bride Wearing 'all Stars' Shoe On Her Gown In Warri / Sales! Sales!!! Fur Skirts For As Low As 4k Available @ Elcid'signs 09050984540

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.