Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? (59255 Views)

Man, His Wife & Child Burnt In Their House In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Hazardd(m): 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
zeyney:
unmarried u cheat married u still cheat daris God o
are you muslim?
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by KoloOyinbo(m): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
queensmith:

there is no difference. All is a matter of respect for your marriage. if you have none you'll step out maid or no maid.

Ah! No difference? You have much to learn about life! I hope you will not be disappointed. Best Wishes.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by PecE2Make: 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
put the blame on me.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by vicben27(m): 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
cococandy:

Stop encouraging child labor because you're too weak to control your p3nis.

What is wrong with you people?
xup bae can one ever pls u ladies ! Child labor u call it? Bring in a grown up maid u guyz wil strt feelin insecure am nt d type dat luv havin pple do my shit 4 me! One punanie is enough 4 me!
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by queensmith: 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Ah! No difference? You have much to learn about life! I hope you will not be disappointed. Best Wishes.

You'll be surprised the number of human beings with integrity that live on planet earth.I often learn the skepticism is for the sad.

1 Like

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by delishpot: 11:05am On Jun 17, 2015
Hazardd:

no be me use my money and bought the soup(pride price)so i have the right whether to change soup or not.... lol

ok. If dem give you back ya bride price, then she can also eat another soup?
I go like know so that women can get better information. They can return the bride price and then be free to eat any soup they like.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Hazardd(m): 11:32am On Jun 17, 2015
delishpot:

ok. If dem give you back ya bride price, then she can also eat another soup?
I go like know so that women can get better information. They can return the bride price and then be free to eat any soup they like.
yea, if they return my bride price, she fit eat another soup!, if they are able to... wink

...but i haven't seen anywhere....where you went to the market buy something then took it to your house, open it and taste it then took it back to the seller for payment refund. cheesy
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by delishpot: 11:42am On Jun 17, 2015
Hazardd:

yea, if they return my bride price, she fit eat another soup!, if they are able to... wink

...but i haven't seen anywhere....where you went to the market buy something then took it to your house, open it and taste it then took it back to the seller for payment refund. cheesy

haha, I am sure many women can work hard to refund their bride price if they must.
Enjoy your soup(s) sha grin grin
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Hazardd(m): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
delishpot:

haha, I am sure many women can work hard to refund their bride price if they must.
Enjoy your soup(s) sha grin grin
yea, as your enjoying yours..lol
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
queensmith:

You'll be surprised the number of human beings with integrity that live on planet earth.I often learn the skepticism is for the sad.

Even people with high integrity (like me!) are not perfect. Do not confuse scepticism with realism! Also in my near 60 years I have had two careers and worked (still do) in over 20 countries so very little surprises me. Don't worry you will mellow and gain wisdom as experience grows!
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by queensmith: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Even people with high integrity (like me!) are not perfect. Do not confuse scepticism with realism! Also in my near 60 years I have had two careers and worked (still do) in over 20 countries so very little surprises me. Don't worry you will mellow and gain wisdom as experience grows!

An individual with integrity will hold an institution such as married sacred. Hence why it's clear those that don't have no integrity or respect for even their own decisions.

It'a nothing to do with old age. You don't need to be old or have a career to have integrity. You just have to have principles.

2 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by zeyney(f): 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hazardd:
are you muslim?
Y D Question Did I Offend U?No Offence Just Spikin My Mind Nd Yes Am A Muslim
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
queensmith:

An individual with integrity will hold an institution such as married sacred. Hence why it's clear those that don't have no integrity or respect for even their own decisions.

It'a nothing to do with old age. You don't need to be old or have a career to have integrity. You just have to have principles.

You are quite idealistic and I am sure experience will mellow you and teach you matters are not always so black and white as they seem!
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Hazardd(m): 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
zeyney:

Y D Question Did I Offend U?No Offence Just Spikin My Mind Nd Yes Am A Muslim
asking you your religion.. .is it against your religion, no offence
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by zeyney(f): 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hazardd:
asking you your religion.. .is it against your religion, no offence
No Bt Y D Need 2 Ask Abt My Religion.Dere Must Hv Bin A Motive Or Nt Who Kws
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Hazardd(m): 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
zeyney:

No Bt Y D Need 2 Ask Abt My Religion.Dere Must Hv Bin A Motive Or Nt Who Kws
yea, the motive is that i want to kidnap you!

so how do you see it? Lol
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by zeyney(f): 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hazardd:
yea, the motive is that i want to kidnap you!
so how do you see it? Lol
Haha Vry Funny.Kidnapp Me At Ur Own Risk
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Hazardd(m): 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
zeyney:
Haha Vry Funny.Kidnapp Me At Ur Own Risk
yea, that risk worth taking... As long as my mission will be accomplished...lol
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by zeyney(f): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hazardd:

yea, that risk worth taking... As long as my mission will be accomplished...lol

Haha C Ris Boi O.If I Hear!
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Hazardd(m): 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
zeyney:

Haha C Ris Boi O.If I Hear!
grin grin
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 19, 2015
NobleG1:
Nigerians are always quick to blame the wife when something goes wrong in the marraige.

Is it the fault of the woman that the man couldn't control be faithful and his d*ick? Women are always blamed for everything even when they're innocent!

Would you blame the man if the wife f*ucks houseboy? I guess your answer would be, NO!

don't mind them. very stupid reasoning in Nigeria. please, you are fully responsible for your own actions. if you are sleazy and disgusting enough to shag the maid, then that is a fool with zero morals right there.

1 Like

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by queensmith: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

You are quite idealistic and I am sure experience will mellow you and teach you matters are not always so black and white as they seem!

its not a matter of my ideals here its those of others.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by KoloOyinbo(m): 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
queensmith:

its not a matter of my ideals here its those of others.

Which you will understand better with more experience and wisdom and realise eventually that the world is not as black and white as you seem to consider it. Also peoples ideals are much more complex than can be imagined. But your words are welcome and refreshing, however unrealistic they are.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by queensmith: 9:41am On Jun 21, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Which you will understand better with more experience and wisdom and realise eventually that the world is not as black and white as you seem to consider it. Also peoples ideals are much more complex than can be imagined. But your words are welcome and refreshing, however unrealistic they are.

How condescending, anyway your assumption of my age and experience reveals more your own inability to comprehend this complex world you paint.

I am not surprised at your obnoxious attempt to mansplain lack of virtues around yourself, age and wisdom you call it. What arrant nonsense.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:54am On Jun 21, 2015
queensmith:

How condescending, anyway your assumption of my age and experience reveals more your own inability to comprehend this complex world you paint.
I am not surprised at your obnoxious attempt to mansplain lack of virtues around yourself, age and wisdom you call it. What arrant nonsense.

Your attitude reveals much about you and that fact that you find experience and wisdom 'obnoxious' speaks to you level of maturity or lack thereof.

I'm sorry people and the world are more complex than you would like but that's just the way it is.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by MarieSucre(f): 1:16am On Jul 15, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

I hate to admit it but you're right. Integrity is but a mirage in face of great temptation. This is an issue for personal reasons I will not address deeply. But I've learnt that the world really is 50 shades of Grey(pun intended). Humans(myself included) being who we are, will set our morality barometer according to our own actions and needs.

The short-term issues affect the participants and the long term issues; them and theunwitting audience. I still have a lot to learn and lot of venom to expel. Hope you've been good Sir.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
MarieSucre:
I hate to admit it but you're right. Integrity is but a mirage in face of great temptation. This is an issue for personal reasons I will not address deeply. But I've learnt that the world really is 50 shades of Grey(pun intended). Humans(myself included) being who we are, will set our morality barometer according to our own actions and needs.

The short-term issues affect the participants and the long term issues; them and theunwitting audience. I still have a lot to learn and lot of venom to expel. Hope you've been good Sir.

Me? Good? It is a long time since I was called Omo Dada! lol Usually Omo buruku!
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by MarieSucre(f): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Me? Good? It is a long time since I was called Omo Dada! lol Usually Omo buruku!
hehehehehe. I know of no Yoruba culture where it is proper to call a 59 year old man "omo". But since you're 'kolo' oyinbo...
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
MarieSucre:
hehehehehe. I know of no Yoruba culture where it is proper to call a 59 year old man "omo". But since you're 'kolo' oyinbo...

Well I get called 'Area Boy' also! My last trip was fun. I met and Oba in Oshodi and travelled to Ibadan! Ibadan is VERY different from Lagos etc. Really 'deep' Yoruba - way, way beyond my understanding! And the journey was an adventure itself. lol
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by aeronot(m): 8:27am On Oct 16, 2016
Men will be men, women will be women, but the fact remains that we are all human. So, I have always held the view that the character of anyone should not be tied to gender.

As usual, I hooked up with my guys for some drinks mid-week, hoping that some salacious tidbits will come my way. We chose a venue recommended by Biodun, a friend from my undergraduate days, for its chicken suya. We were not disappointed.

But Biodun gave me a slight concern when he showed up with a babe, Jenny. I feared that the conversation would be toned down in order not to offend the sensibilities of Jenny. But as it turned out, Jenny provided the hot topic of the day. Two other guys who were with us couldn’t agree more.

“Housemaids these days are quite funny.”

“Will you believe what the maid in a friend’s home did to the man of the house?”

“She used all the tricks in the book to seduce the husband who called the attention of the wife to the maid’s antics.”

http://www.jalupon.com/maids-and-honour/#more-4503
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by freedomchild: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
isacolukay:
50% blame to the man for not sticking to his marital vows.
20% blame to the wife for not taking 100% control of the husband's sexual energy,
15% blame to the housemaid for coveting what her madam is enjoying and
15% blame for the gateman who has refused to take charge of the housemaid's gate.

Gbam!
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Is He Doing? (photo) / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? / My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.