Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? (59259 Views)

Man, His Wife & Child Burnt In Their House In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by bodee(m): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
jaybee3:
How is it an anomaly if it's also long standing?

Large percentage of the blame should be reserved for the husband for stooping low to the extent that he allowed the maid rival the woman he got wedded to.

Small percentage of the blame should be reserved for the husband allowing temptation creep into her home knowing fully well that the husband is anything under skirt
Hmmn, very true
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Bifwoli: 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
oyin17:
I'll blame the man

I won't blame the man,i blame the raging hormones inside him.Clinton's been tempted,Arnold Schwarzenneger done that and even Jesse Jackson fathered a baby with another woman due to raging hormones.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Aminat508(f): 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
ayusco85:

OP look atew. common english u cant spoke cheesy cheesy
. grin grin. Na error nah cry cry
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
Why will a house wife employ a maid to do her house chores?The maid may even be good in bed and cook than madam.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
I will blame the man's d!ck..

3 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by myklangelo(m): 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
The man unarguably is to blame na.... We too like to de give excuse for forking up

I don't disappoint, the 2nd Igbo language weekend tutorial is out in my blog. It is educative in a new way. Visit my blog.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Cutehector(m): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
the wife is to be blamed
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by eliwa47(m): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
grin i don't know ooo.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by spardee(m): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
For me, the large part of the share should go to the man for stooping so low to marry a woman who won't make him a good wife out of sheer irresponsible nature.
Women should get this straight, if you open your gates for temptation, it will swallow you. Imagine you got married to someone and the only thing you expect is for him to keep his marital vows while your moral leaning is lost to wanting to be the madam.
You must strike a balance between whatever you do and your home. Though a cheat won't stop at his promiscuity, but why start it by giving him the chance.
Some foolish people still think I'm blaming the man when the woman actually threw her supper to the cat. grin grin grin grin

I blame your incapacity to discern between marital vows and marital events.

2 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by freecocoa(f): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
cococandy:

Exactly.

Just as the man is to blame if his wife sleeps with their male help, gateman or driver.
How dare he employ a full bodied man in the house to do the heavy lifting and manly stuff when it could be a temptation to his wife?

*some retardded stuff on this forum sef undecided
I'm in shock for real, like seriously? They are blaming the woman?

How is it sane that the wife should be responsible for her hubby's errors?

7 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by vintop: 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
Both are to be blame ooo
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by freecocoa(f): 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
peeparty:
Whoever brought a matured housemaid to the house is to be blame.
Wait oo!

What am I saying sef, now adays some men sha even if na small pikin u bring frm village come. dem go begin finga d girl small small frm der it progress d next torey na say belle don enter.

D best is not to have a maid atall.
So if I can afford a maid, I shouldn't, just so my hubby don't cheat? What sort of reasoning is this?

4 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Spells(m): 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
The men are to be blamed...1. The fact that ure a married man alone should make u abstain from anything under skirts except that of ur wife... This reason is reasonable enough for a reasonable Man, a husband, a father to be or a Father.

6 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Baboo13(m): 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
To me, I don't really support having a househelp except when the work in the house is becoming too stressful.. But if a man is disciplined, no matter who the househelp is, he won't stoop low to do such..

But at times, konji can be a bastard sha

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by ayusco85(m): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
Aminat508:
. grin grin. Na error nah cry cry

error keh cheesy cheesy cheesy. issoraite
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
When people say that the husband is stooping so low, I don't understand; are they saying that the housemaid is less than human, just because she happens to be an housemaid? The Nigerian mentality that your level in life is determined by how much money you make or your educational background is quite honestly annoying; every occupation should be accorded it's dignity, housemaids offer an essential service to the society and should be respected as such. That stated, when a woman fails to realize that part of the seduction process involves the respect and care she offers her husband I.e in the little things she does, like making him food, paying attention to his attire, etc if she totally reneges on these duties and leaves it to the housemaid, she effectively sets up her husband to be seduced by the housemaid; besides, a housemaid is so awestruck by the attention she receives from the master of the house, she is willing to submit to a lot of things madam no longer deems necessary and if you're a man, you know there's nothing more flattering nor seductive than a willing woman....in short, it is my opinion that when a man begins to cast a lustful glance at the housemaid, it's a symptom that madam is neglecting her duties somewhere....enjoy yaself

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Brugo(m): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2015

I don't blame the man at all.

Just a booty call... nothing more.

I blame the maid who seduced the innocent man. I also blame the wife who saw the signs and turned a blind eye.

1 Like

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by bee444: 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
No one is to blame! But don't you ever leave a housemaid alone with your husband. Men are as faithful as their options. Regardless of faith or strong will, a man will always be a man. Please don't bring the idea of " I trust my man". Trust is when it does not relate to women. Men are very adventurous, and curiosity they say kill the whatever.

Nature can't be defiled. The most powerful are struck down by the power of the punany. As faithful and God-fearing as I am, I couldn't take my eyes off my wife's sisters when they came visiting. As soon as I made the move on one of them, she reciprocated. God came down that day to save me... I was about entering that promise land, then a knock on the door.

3 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by vislabraye(m): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:
3 reason why you should blame the wife ?

1. don't tell us the wife is blind to realize the housegirl is matured enough to scatter her home , a housemaid with a killer front and back when her own is just little. Or you think temptation get respect ? devil can use anybody.

2. If a woman is hardworking, I see know reason why she should need a house girl. Even if you are working in the bank, (which is not our business) you have to create time for your house work and focus on your husband.

3. Some of you ladies can't satisfy your husband. You have killed the current your husband knew you for while you guys were dating. Now you are married to him and you think you should reduce your sexual activities. OK na , he go fuuuck una housemaid including your friends.

In all fairness, you can't blame the woman for hiring a househelp. She just can't do all the domestic chores especially when she has children and a career.
But where I will blame the woman is if she naive enough to employ a matured sexy woman tongue .
But the man should take the responsibility of being faithful.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by peeparty(m): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
sir pls to avoid story that touches d hrt.avoid anything daht would bring yaga yaga in ur home
freecocoa:
So if I can afford a maid, I shouldn't, just so my hubby don't cheat? What sort of reasoning is this?

1 Like

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Obike10: 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
Aminat508:
This long standing anomaly of men sleeping with house helps even in most times ending up the woman leaving her matrimonial for the maid....who gets blame?
does the wife takes a greater blame by leaving the house maid to run everything in the house...even attending to the man's needs

while she plays madam sitting doing nothing nd forgetting her wifely duties

give credit to gist.mania.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by luthorcorp: 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
blame the dick...

2 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by vislabraye(m): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
bee444:
No one is to blame! But don't you ever leave a housemaid alone with your husband. Men are as faithful as their options. Regardless of faith or strong will, a man will always be a man. Please don't bring the idea of " I trust my man". Trust is when it does not relate to women. Men are very adventurous, and curiosity they say kill the whatever.

Nature can't be defiled. The most powerful are struck down by the power of the punany. As faithful and God-fearing as I am, I couldn't take my eyes off my wife's sisters when they came visiting. As soon as I made the move on one of them, she reciprocated. God came down that day to safe me... I was about entering that promise land, then a knock on the door.

Gbegen.... wife sister ? Lol. She sef bad Oh...
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by nwakaibeya1: 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
many of the maids are not maids in the real sense of it the husbands see them as beautiful grown ups due to the world in which those maids come from and belong knowingly and unknowingly to them because many of them are used as night traders,which is spiritually designed and it takes the spiritually powerful to escape the traps of this maids and in some cases the wife connives with the maids spiritually to ridicule the husband all are designed in the spiritual expecially when the wife is a shoe shinner where the maid is all these things happen spiritually and then manifests physically and human beigns cannot decode them ordinarily even the so called born agains are worst hit but they continue to pretend and suffer in silence and shout pastor ride on and suffer at night vigils and fasting without results and dwell in HOW I FOR DO?and the so called pastors have no solution because they the pastors and prophets lack the real JESUSCHRSIT light ,the mantle ,the power that be to deal with this hidden nations so ITS the three people involved 95% AND the solutions are available but who is ready to come to the LIGHT?many keep asking what is the LIGHT?off the electricity bulb in your room and light is back to see the minute reaction of the LIGHT we refer to and its consequencies then think of the LIGHT the POWER THAT BE we talk about?

1 Like

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by hardisha81(m): 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
annoymous:
The gateman is to blame
gate man In this issue?... are u from Lagoon ethnic group?

1 Like

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by 989900: 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
Baboo13:
To me, I don't really support having a househelp except when the work in the house is becoming too stressful.. But if a man is disciplined, no matter who the househelp is, he won't stoop low to do such..

But at times, konji can be a bastard sha

cheesy

I agree with everything until the 'stoop so low part' . . . that is exactly where women lose the plot, you call it 'stooping low', the male homo sapien calls it 'bush meat'. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Swagk101(m): 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
richidinho:
Madam

Free the maid jare

As you pray for promotion in your working place
The maid also deserve to be promoted grin grin
grin
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by francizy(m): 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
Blaming the househelp is like blaming GEJ for what is happening in Nigeria presently.. undecided

Channel the blames to the right quarters! cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by jrerico1(m): 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
I think the man brought himself so low, but the woman should be blamed. No matter how occupied she is, she should persevere bearing in mind that her child will grow and the responsibilities will be less. Pinched Girls are looking for slight opportunity to snatch people's husband, sometimes these temptation is irresistible
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Swagt101(m): 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
freecocoa:
Dem warn u now u dey claim stronghead, Na dog wey wan lost no go listen to the hunter's whistle oo.... grin
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
Aminat508:
This long standing anomaly of men sleeping with house helps even in most times ending up the woman leaving her matrimonial for the maid....who gets blame?
does the wife takes a greater blame by leaving the house maid to run everything in the house...even attending to the man's needs

while she plays madam sitting doing nothing nd forgetting her wifely duties

You go sweet kiss,choi see lips like center of agbalumo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Is He Doing? (photo) / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? / This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.