Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every - Sports (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every (100711 Views)

Dead Referee 'Appointed' To Officiate Nigerian League Match / Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time / Nigerian League Best 11 Of All Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by DisGuy: 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2011
novaman:

Wole Arisekola wants to buy 3SC for N2 Billion, I think other state government should do the same; but as for my nairalander I have a simple proposal that can change Nigeria sport and I will like you to make contribution; I will send it when it is ready.

Let me see your opinion on the 3SC N2 Billion deal

link: http://www.africanews.com/site/list_message/35083

Other government should do what?
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2011
^^I think he means other state governments should handover or sell their clubs to private individuals.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2011
Only one match played last weekend:
Dolphins 2 vs Crown FC 0. . . Dolphins top the league, four points ahead of Sunshine Stars who have two games in hand.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2011
Is Abuja Federal High Court has dismissed Davidson Owumi's case challenging his sack as NPL boss. . .
http://africanfootball.mtnfootball.com/live/content.php?Item_ID=48409
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 3:13am On Aug 16, 2011
The national league has ended. I haven't heard the teams that got promoted but I know Insurance isn't one of them.
JUTH has been relegated.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by DisGuy: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2011
read

Rising stars-Ondo
Wikki Tourist- Bauchi
Jigawa Golden Stars
Akwa Utd

is the two format system good for the National league?
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by aegibson(m): 3:36am On Aug 19, 2011
Dis Guy:

read

Rising stars-Ondo
Wikki Tourist- Bauchi
Jigawa Golden Stars
Akwa Utd

is the two format system good for the National league?

Aren't Rising Stars the reserve team for Sunshine Stars?
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 6:01am On Aug 19, 2011
aegibson:

Aren't Rising Stars the reserve team for Sunshine Stars?

Rising stars are from Akure i think while sunshine stars aren't
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^Sunshine is from Akure. They are supposed to be playing their home matches at the Akure Township Stadium but they had to move to Ijebu Ode because their stadium was deemed not good enough.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^^

Aight, but are they both from Akure or what?
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2011
Yes they are. . . Rising Stars is Sunshine's reserve team.
NPL have to do something about this.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^

Hmmm if you truly mean it, but i don't think that's right because they are almost like Bukola Babes/Kwara United.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2011
Enyimba through to the Federation Cup final. They'll face Heartland on a date yet to be decided.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by greeneyz: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2011
Get 100 SMS FREE @ www.enprohsms.com. Registration is FREE.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2011
Federation Cup final between Enyimba and Heartland will be played on the 25th of September
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2011
Bayelsa United chairman Victor Rumson Baribote was yesterday returned unopposed as chairman of the Nigeria Premier League (NPL), , at an election organized by the NPL Electoral Committee and supervised by the Nigeria Football Federation.

The declaration of Baribote as NPL Chairman by the Electoral Committee followed the award of an Arbitration Tribunal headed by Professor Ibidapo Obe and upheld by a Federal High Court, Abuja on August 2, nullifying the May 8, 2010 poll that brought Davidson Owumi to power.

Baribote led a dogged fight for over a year to unseat Davidson Owumi, who an arbitration panel ruled was not eligible to contest for the NPL polls.

Fifteen of the 20 clubs from last season's NPL were in attendance at Wednesday morning's vote ordered by the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) in Abuja.

The absentees were Gateway FC, Sunshine Stars, 3SC, Enyimba and Warri Wolves.

Also elected yesterday was Mohammed Abdulazeez of Ranch Bees of Kaduna as Chairman of Chairmen of the NPL.

The NPL board announced Tuesday that the elections will be conducted yesterday afternoon by a new electoral committee.

An Abuja High Court recently ruled for a re-run of the NPL elections.
The immediate task for Baribote is to ensure a resolution of the dispute over the title sponsorship of the NPL as well as the vexed issue of the revenue due the league from their various sponsors and partners.

Baribote will also have to work overtime to return public and corporate confidence in the NPL after a long-drawn squabble over their leadership, which was dragged to court against FIFA statutes.

The 2010/2011 league season still has four rounds of matches to be played after it was temporarily halted without any notice as a result of international engagements of several of the clubs as well as a clash with Federation Cup matches.

In his acceptance speech, Baribote promised to reconcile all members of the Premier League family and work harmoniously with the Nigeria Football Federation to bring real growth and renaissance to the domestic game.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201109150927.html
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by aegibson(m): 3:12am On Sep 16, 2011
Um, Bayelsa United aren't in the Premier League, how is this possible.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 7:40am On Sep 26, 2011
Heartland defeated Enyimba 1-0 to win the Federation Cup.
Ocean Boys won the third place match defeating Bayelsa United 5-4 on penalties.
Heartland will represent Nigeria in next season's confederation cup.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by blank(f): 9:32am On Sep 26, 2011
@ Medjal, can u confirm that score line? I thought it was Ocean Boys winning 7- 6.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by webmpro(m): 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2011
What happened to 3sc?
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by novaman: 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2011
I really wish all the local clubs in the country can be commercialized; because I still don't understand why the governors can allow their office to be used by some group of criminals who claim to be club owners (yet they are not); they just hand around wait for the government budget for the clubs and share among themselves. We don't have clubs in Nigeria, we only have players or group of ball jugglers with a name. A football club is an organised or incorporated body with a president, committee and a set of rules responsible for ensuring the continued playing existence of one or more teams which are selected for regular competition play (and which may participate in several different divisions or leagues).

We should all speak with one voice for this trend to change; the government has no business running clubs, since they have a lot of job that needs attention.

We should not be afraid that Nigerians cannot manage the clubs effectively, if South Africans can do it, I believe we can do better. A group of friends and I are trying to see if Stationery Stores can be revived and managed like to true commercial oriented business entity like the Arsenal, Manchecter United, Barcelona Madrid etc and we need idea and support
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by novaman: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2011
If we want our football to grow, we need business minded people who knows how to manage top brand like the super eagles; we need people who know that you don't need to pay the eagles $10K to perform for a nations cup qualifier. We need people in both NPL and NFF who understand the importance of making sure that every league venue must be filled with serious supporters of over 50 k people every match day.

We need people who understand the importance of encouraging other states to develop league like Lagos state.

we need people who can push for the female to be developed to rival what is obtainable in Europe and America.

It is this same league that we expect to see replacement for our super eagles players, yet we are allow the league suffer; we must act now
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by bamoza(m): 11:24am On Oct 28, 2011
Advertise your business and let the world know what u're doing, with Doxasms you can send sms to as many people as possible and it delivers promptly on their phone. You can also create awareness for your program, invitation msg, and new month grtins and well wishes all ds at 1.50k. Send msg for just 1.50k to all ntwk in nig. visit www.doxasms.comwww.doxasms.com or mail ur at info@doxasms.com
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by novaman: 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2011
so nobody is really talking about how to change the fortune of Nigeria league football; please guys lets do something so that those coming after us will not say we are a group wasted generations; we just have to do something now, like a revolution
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2011
Jude Aneke has broken Ahmed Musa's record of most goals scored in a season. He scored a hat trick as Kaduna United thrashed Tornadoes 3-1 to put his tally this season at 20 goals.

http://mobi.supersport.com/football/nigeria/news/111103/Aneke_attains_legendary_status
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by DisGuy: 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2011
kini scores ?

latest?
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2011
Latest scores:
Bukola 0 vs Dolphins 1
Pillars 0 vs Sunshine 0
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by Pharoh: 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2011
^^

Thank you, let me search for more scores.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by Pharoh: 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2011
Pillars will surely not allow sunshine to win as they are gunning for the third place spot with warri wolves.

Bukola babes can as well sell the match as winning gives them nothing, they are safe away from the relegation zone. I predict a dolphins, sunshine and wolves going to Africa club competition next year with heartland from the fa cup triumph.

So sad that there are no life updates anywhere online, both tv, radio and on the web.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by Lalaska(m): 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2011
Guys please what's the latest scores? I hop Sunshine can at least score a goal. Though difficult. Referree give one of those your penalties to Sunshine.Its badly needed.lol
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2011
Half time across the various centres.
Shooting Stars 1 vs Lobi Stars 0: If it stays like this, Shooting will stay up.
Pillars looking the more likely to score vs Sunshine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? / Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.