Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? (53479 Views)

What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by tylesh(f): 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
Beesluv:

Strolling..... it doesn't even require transport fare
U're mean grin
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by chaxking(m): 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
grin guy u to much
Kjking:
and one ugly girl from ogbomosho is the one saying this??
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
Why una dey attack omotayor? cheesy
Guys dey vexxxxxxxxx for this thread oooooo.
Na by force to straff poor man again? grin grin grin.
The worst thing be say na thier priccck dey big pass. grin grin

LIFE IS NOT FAIR MEHN! !!! Buhahahahahhahahaa

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Swagk101(m): 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
Richy4:
After love making, you know how guys wanna rush out and say they got business to attend to, and the ladies wants to cuddle.

A broke guy can make up his in adequacy by cuddling and whispering sweet nothing to the lady. Hopefully she will buy it.
Badt guy
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by tylesh(f): 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
oyin17:
Money can't buy love but broke guys are annoying sometimes. I'm not saying its wrong to date a broke guy. They are always insecure about the relationship and keep accusing the lady of cheating.

My opinion
Seconded

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ronald4lif(m): 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
There's little or no way to sustain a relationship without money. A guy who doesn't have money to spend, no matter how little, should stay away from dating. It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Orikinla(m): 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
By going to get a legit job to make her secure and sure of her future with him. Don't wait for a dream job. Just get a legit job or start one for yourself. Selling books from office to office: shop to shop and at motor parks actually pays well and many authors are looking for such book sellers. When I was broke and no employment, I started selling books and was making more than N10, 000 daily as my profit. Go for motivational books and Christian books like Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye's books which you can sell at offices, shopping centres and motor parks.

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
Omotayor123:

heart ke loun loun..
Broke boyfriend will only bring you backwardness...
what is their use without money
only money speaks.
I understand you, opposite attract opposite, you look poor so got no business with broke guys the hustle is real keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Truckpusher(m): 11:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

No be lie.

Just carry better olosho give ya man wey no hold him side well , ma guy go wan expand the toto like say na government work. grin

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Swagk101(m): 11:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

U wan make we come ur head abi? How u take know say dia priccck dey big pass?Kindly enumerate
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Na broke guys sperm strong pass. grin grin grin.The problems go just dey follow them like winch. grin grin.What else to ease their pain? Na to dey fuccck morning afternoon and night from silly gF's wey no get level at all Na.
This applies to a broke and idle guy with a weak-willed girlfriend. All guys can't possibly be one.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
ronald4lif:
There's little or no way to sustain a relationship without money. A guy who doesn't have money to spend, no matter how little, should stay away from dating. It's that simple.

Tell em

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
Just like one jobless idiooot for my area wey dey toast me one early morning! AFTER INTRODUCING HIMSELF THAT HE IS SEARCHING FOR JOB. grin grin grin ME SEF DEY FIND WORK THEN.

Na so I tell the fool, "NNna you are jobless, I am jobless, WHO GO SAVE THE OTHER PERSON?!" grin

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by chigoizie7(m): 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
I think dey both have the same 24rs per day, if the mountain does not go to mohamed, let mohamed move to the mountain. If u know wat I mean. @least, make she intimidate her friends with her being independent and not depending on guys for pads.

So, she is now classifying her love based on how her friends bf showers them with gifts. She is just pathetic. And if she so. Want those gifts by fire by force, make he dump d guy shikina.

Btw, all those gals doing runs, why are they mostly broke? Wetin dem de use that money do? A it stands, I know many of them, they are all flashy all the time,but they are always broke, why? I knew one who could not afford her hospital bill when she fell sick,

6 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
eni4real:
This applies to a broke and idle guy with a weak-willed girlfriend. All guys can't possibly be one.

o Yea, I don't generalise.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 16, 2015
EggovinMma:

Na broke guys sperm strong pass. grin grin grin.The problems go just dey follow them like winch. grin grin.What else to ease their pain? Na to dey fuccck morning afternoon and night from silly gF's wey no get level at all Na.

Hehehehe grin
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ronald4lif(m): 12:01am On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:

Tell em

Well, nothing new to tell. We all know the responsibilities that comes with a relationship. Perhaps, they are just playing the defensive game, and which is understandable.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 16, 2015
Swagk101:
U wan make we come ur head abi? How u take know say dia priccck dey big pass?Kindly enumerate

Mba Nna.
I no dey use eye dey see broke guys.
I AM TOTALLY A GOOD DIGGER! grin.I no want wahala at ALLLLLLLLL.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by chigoizie7(m): 12:02am On Jun 16, 2015
EggovinMma:
Just like one jobless idiooot for my area wey dey toast me one early morning! AFTER INTRODUCING HIMSELF THAT HE IS SEARCHING FOR JOB. grin grin grin ME SEF DEY FIND WORK THEN.

Na so I tell the fool, "NNna you are jobless, I am jobless, WHO GO SAVE THE OTHER PERSON?!" grin

So, because, he had no job, and he chyked u and even told u the truth that he had no Job, he is now an idiooot?

This world is just shameless. So, cruel and mean.

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by deathmen12: 12:03am On Jun 16, 2015
I wonder how some of u reason, especially al dis gals, wat do u mean by broke guys! Cos one cn be broke in many ways?
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 16, 2015
lagunna1:

Hehehehe grin

cheesy.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:04am On Jun 16, 2015
EggovinMma:

all this boasting I hope you get work no rich guy wana date liability

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

Well, nothing new to tell. We all know the responsibilities that comes with a relationship. Perhaps, they are just playing the defensive game, and which is understandable.

Some guys hate the truth, like the one that is asking me silly questions on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Swagk101(m): 12:05am On Jun 16, 2015
EggovinMma:

Mba Nna.
I no dey use eye dey see broke guys.
I AM TOTALLY A GOOD DIGGER! grin.I no want wahala at ALLLLLLLLL.
grin grin.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 16, 2015
chigoizie7:

So, because, he had no job, and he chyked u and even told u the truth that he had no Job, he is now an idiot?

This world is just shameless. So, cruel and mean.

Na stupid guy!
For 8:30 am him dey toast woman??
A jobless graduate! Wey even me wey be woman dey comot from house go hustle money those times.No make me vex thus night ooo angry

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 16, 2015
Wait sef! Shey ladies too no fit hustle for their lives?? Na only dicks una sabi? Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 16, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
all this boasting I hope you get work no rich guy wana date liability

Whether I get work or not, I NO FIT FOR THAT KIND WAHALA. I NO WANT ANSWER QUESTION. Thier love na plastic!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by jnrbayano(m): 12:07am On Jun 16, 2015
snadguy007:
In this 22nd century, Relationship and money are inseparable. Even if a guy doesn't have enough, he can still manage the little he has with his girlfriend.
Its only stingy guys that claims they are always broke.

And we are still alive and our fingers nimble enough for Nairaland and chats?

How did we manage to? Mummified? shocked

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ronald4lif(m): 12:10am On Jun 16, 2015
snadguy007:
In this 22nd century, Relationship and money are inseparable. Even if a guy doesn't have enough, he can still manage the little he has with his girlfriend.
Its only stingy guys that claims they are always broke.

Methink it has always been like that right from the medieval ages. During those time it was how many farmlands, livestock and sometimes barn of yams where put into consideration before a woman is betrothed to a man. Their taste and expectation just increased overtime just as human's greed and insatiability keeps skyrocketing. There has never been a time when women hoped or wished to marry a man below their socio-economic strata.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
No be lie.

Just carry better olosho give ya man wey no hold him side well , ma guy go wan expand the toto like say na government work. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Broke guY's dey borrow condom
Broke guys dey quick give woman belle.
THE ONLY REASON I WOULD DATE A BROKE GUY NA IF I DEY MOUNTAIN OF FIREEEEE cheesy grin.
So I no go fit Bleep am, so him go frustrate more! grin
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by chigoizie7(m): 12:13am On Jun 16, 2015
EggovinMma:

Na stupid guy!
For 8:30 am him dey toast woman??
A jobless graduate! Wey even me wey be woman dey comot from house go hustle money those times.No make me vex thus night ooo angry

I am not against u being mad @ him for not hustling like u ve been, but calling people unwarranted names is just pathetic.

Thank God ur hustle to get a job paid off. Not many people are as lucky as u re. Some have tried soo hard, only to give up @ some point,but realized that giving up is not in the dictionary of survival, thus, continuing the hustle.

We don't have to loose ourselves because we are looking for job, m
Maybe after soo many frustrations, he just decided to know if his wooing skillz are still intact and active.

Back to d matter, if u vex for me, wetin go happen? Find me a job, I guess?
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:13am On Jun 16, 2015
EggovinMma:

Whether I get work or not, I NO FIT FOR THAT KIND WAHALA. I NO WANT ANSWER QUESTION. Thier love na plastic!
The same way most rich guys can't date or marry broke and jobless girls who will end up as liabilities for them, have you wonder why millionaire sons marry millionaire daughters so in as much as a guy need to hustle to be rich a girl should be left out because most rich people have no regard for poor people. So don't think as a girl without having any value you are entitled to a rich guy by default.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) / 18+: Daddy's New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.