Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread (21803 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Ulefone Be Touch 2 Hands On Review / Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by Craven: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Favparis:

Tell them..... They think China is a low country for producing TRASH

China is not a low country that makes trash, like you said. Although China was once known for making fake phones, they have stepped up and are now making better smartphones that are capable of competing with Samsung and other brands. - I shared two tech sites with you on another post explaining this - https://www.androidpit.com/best-chinese-android-smartphones - http://www.androidheadlines.com/2015/03/top-10-best-android-chinese-smartphones-march-2015-edition.html

Unfortunately for you though, Ulephone is not amongst the best China Android phones. You might choose not to agree, and that's okay. But it's the truth. Those who know about phones know what they truly to offer. You cannot force anyone to accept a makeshift smartphone as a good device the same way I cannot force you to see Ulephone as a substandard product. It's your choice though.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by Favparis(f): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
Craven:

China is not a low country that makes trash, like you said. Although China was once known for making fake phones, they have stepped up and are now making better smartphones that are capable of competing with Samsung and other brands. - I shared two tech sites with you on another post explaining this - https://www.androidpit.com/best-chinese-android-smartphones - http://www.androidheadlines.com/2015/03/top-10-best-android-chinese-smartphones-march-2015-edition.html

Unfortunately for you though, Ulephone is not amongst the best China Android phones. You might choose not to agree, and that's okay. But it's the truth. Those who know about phones know what they truly to offer. You cannot force anyone to accept a makeshift smartphone as a good device the same way I cannot force you to see Ulephone as a substandard product. It's your choice though.

I understand ur point. Am not a Chinese. But the way pple underate Chinese products is alarming and we seem to have forgotten that you get what you pay for.

Some of us go to Chinese Manufacturers to manufacture sub-standardour products in the name that Nigerians do not value quality.

When you look at some Chinese products, you WILL agree with me that they have quality..

the almighty US depend on China 2day for Technology. If you ask a Chinese Manufacturer to give you the EXACT quality and SPECs in IPHONE 6 or samsung Galaxy S6, he will give you even more.

Samsung, HP, Nokia, an others all have their Chinese Manufacturers.

Am not disputing ur claims but trying to let u see my Point that CHINA HAVE QUALITY PRODUCTS EVEN IN ELECTRONICS/PHONES THAT CAN BE COMPARED TO ANY BRAND IN THIS WORLD.

In the next 2-3yrs, the likes of Samsung, & Iphone will be counting dia loses just the way BlackBerry and Nokia is now counting theres.

China will soon take the world by storm if it hasn't already.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by Craven: 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
Favparis

Alright. smiley
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 8:55am On Aug 04, 2015
This phone is available for just 49,000 NGN.
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by 9jafreshest: 9:11am On Aug 04, 2015
If u stay in Ibadan and u need d infinix hot note pro , I have them plenty. At d rate of #28,500

Infinix hot at d rate of #17,500

Just call 09099132516
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2015
KuliMart:
This phone is available for just 49,000 NGN.
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2015
This phone is yours.
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
KuliMart:
This phone is yours.
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 11:23am On Aug 15, 2015
SOLD OUT.

Now available on pre-order.
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 6:03am On Aug 19, 2015
Fingerprint unlock speed test: Ulefone Be Touch 2 vs iPhone 6 vs OnePlus 2.

Watch >
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_xWSKc7Y1U

The scanner on the Be Touch 2 is quite up to the speeds of the other two.
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by ceny6(m): 5:28am On Aug 28, 2015
Has anyone rooted his ulephone be touch 2 yet
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
The camera is the bomb.
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by Ismo06: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
KuliMart:
The camera is the bomb.
is it available
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ismo06:
is it available

We can get it for you.
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by puresoul1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
KuliMart:

We can get it for you.
how much can I get it from u
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 5:36am On Sep 19, 2015
puresoul1:
how much can I get it from u

It's on our website 51k with tempered glass and case.
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by puresoul1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
KuliMart:

It's on our website 51k with tempered glass and case.
I saw 46k on the first page but pre order
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by talktolateef(m): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
busuyi44:
I'm using Be Touch 1 courtesy of Elijadre. Great phone but its 2550mah battery can't last for 24 hrs even on average use.
Pls what can you generally tell us about ulephone generally..
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by talktolateef(m): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
KuliMart:
Still available.
Same day delivery within Lagos.
How long those delivery takes within and outside lagos??
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by busuyi44: 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
talktolateef:

Pls what can you generally tell us about ulephone generally..
d phone is ok, great design like Iphone 6 but d battery life is average . D phone also freezes ocassionally but dis can be overcome by installing a stable ROM to d phone. Is like d followed come ROM has bugs
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by ochuski(m): 12:33am On Sep 21, 2015
busuyi44:
d phone is ok, great design like Iphone 6 but d battery life is average . D phone also freezes ocassionally but dis can be overcome by installing a stable ROM to d phone. Is like d followed come ROM has bugs
hmm... Am interested in d ulephone paris but i keep having my doubts
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 4:57am On Sep 21, 2015
talktolateef:

How long those delivery takes within and outside lagos??

Within Lagos is 24 hours, outside Lagos depending on your location is 12 - 48 hours.

Note: Outside of Lagos have to do with your choice of shipping method.
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 5:15am On Sep 21, 2015
puresoul1:
I saw 46k on the first page but pre order

The price on product page is the final price.
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 5:18am On Sep 21, 2015
busuyi44:

Ulefone Be Touch 2 have no such problem.
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by talktolateef(m): 8:23am On Sep 21, 2015
KuliMart:

Ulefone Be Touch 2 have no such problem.
how do
Are you using the phone, u are so quick to counter peoples contrary opinions. Pls hw do I go abt the RAM upgrade and incase it gets damage hw do I repair it
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
talktolateef:

how do
Are you using the phone, u are so quick to counter peoples contrary opinions. Pls hw do I go abt the RAM upgrade and incase it gets damage hw do I repair it

Dear talktolateef,

Any phone you buy from us comes with tempered glass and leather case as default. With this you shouldn't worry about the screen because the tempered glass will protect it (Still have to handle with care).

If anything happens we repair it here in Nigeria, but if the issue is beyond what can be fixed here, we send it to China for repair.
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by hackdown: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
elijahdre please I tried commenting on ur discussion thread but was denied access,so I decided to call you out here to ask you if you have any good 5.5 inches for 20k
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by shakurpaul(m): 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
I have a new (2 months old) Ulefone be touch 2 I want to sell (in perfect condition, no scratches). Still very clean, neat and comes with the complete accessories. Its specs are 5.5inch 1080p display,1.7ghz 64bit mt6752 octacore processor, 3gig of ram, android 5.1 lollipop, Sony imx214 13mp camera and 8mp front facing camera with dual flash.

Check my signature for contact or get me on O&O3496I735
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by shakurpaul(m): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
I have a new (2 months old) Ulefone be touch 2 I want to sell (in perfect condition, no scratches). Still very clean, neat and comes with the complete accessories. Its specs are 5.5inch 1080p display,1.7ghz 64bit mt6752 octacore processor, 3gig of ram, android 5.1 lollipop, Sony imx214 13mp camera and 8mp front facing camera with dual flash. I am giving it out for 40, got the phone for 53k 2 months ago.

Check my signature for contact or get me on O&O3496I735

Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 4:48am On Nov 27, 2015
You can now order for this phone at a lower price.

Current price valid only for today.

#BlackFriday.
#RealisticDiscount
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by Kaybeeeee(m): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2015
KuliMart:

#BlackFriday.
#RealisticDiscount
How much
Re: 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread by Nelson21(m): 8:41am On Nov 27, 2015
KuliMart:

#BlackFriday.
#RealisticDiscount

My opinion and Observation tho.

The price of the phones in your website are overhyped. I understand the naira to dollar rate is higher now. But in several cases after converting , You guys seem to double the normal price.
Thats just too Bad!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season / NATCOMMS To Protest Mtn’s “rip-off” Of Nigerian Subscribers / Cheat For Real Football 2012 Stamina Problem On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.