Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi (50631 Views)

Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by ideykwum: 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
Even security men in Port Harcourt travelled up North to vote!

tawa89:
You ve to give them credit, Their solidarity when it comes to grabbing political opportunities is unparalleled in Nigeria nay Africa. That Fulani's are presidents of over 7 nations in Africa isn't a coincidence.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Armaggedon: 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rawani:

No matter how you slice or dice it, the Fulani are the political masters of Nigeria. QED.
the apprioprate thing is to admit the shameful fact that you yorubas are always a pawn in their chess instead of seeking solace in a stupid generalisation. It happened to afonja, awolowo, abiola and now tinubu. I've never seen them playing on igbo. They cant reason like Igbos much more decieving them

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Shymm3x: 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
luvmijeje:

This is the President response as at yesterday

The party didn’t want to present two candidates because if they presented two candidates, what we heard occurred (would have) eventually happened.”

Alluding to the deal struck by Saraki and the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (APC), Buhari observed that “one of the candidates went and got the support of the former ruling party, and he divided our party”.

That was why the party was not pleased about it. The party ran a primary and the one (Senator Ahmad Lawan) who was competing with Saraki won to become APC’s candidate in the Senate.

“But then Saraki did not agree with that; he virtually divided the party and he got the support of the PDP and he allowed a PDP senator to become his deputy
.”

Lol, stories that touch. embarassed

If he had a problem with it and wasn't briefed about it before it happened - there's absolutely no way he would have accepted an election that was decided by the opposition when his party had the majority in the house. Weren't the absentee Senators meant to meet him (he was a no show at the meeting), hence they missed the voting session?

The culprits should have been sanctioned by him, as the party leader in a sane clime, if he never knew nothing about it. That's like the republicans choosing the democrats' majority leader, or Labour doing the same for the Tories - incredulous. grin

Let him keep faking the funk - I'm sure Tinubu knows better. Discerning minds can see what happened.

Anyway, Rawana, the Fulani guy, just told you the truth. Go read his post.

4 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by luvmijeje(f): 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rawani:

Quick questions. Who nominated Saraki and who nominated Dogara?

It had everything to do with Fulani.

Gbaja got 174 votes. I'm throwing back the question to you. 174 minus the southwest votes =?

They are the Hausa-Fulani you love to hate.

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by forgiveness: 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
luvmijeje:

This is the President response as at yesterday

The party didn’t want to present two candidates because if they presented two candidates, what we heard occurred (would have) eventually happened.”

Alluding to the deal struck by Saraki and the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (APC), Buhari observed that “one of the candidates went and got the support of the former ruling party, and he divided our party”.

That was why the party was not pleased about it. The party ran a primary and the one (Senator Ahmad Lawan) who was competing with Saraki won to become APC’s candidate in the Senate.

“But then Saraki did not agree with that; he virtually divided the party and he got the support of the PDP and he allowed a PDP senator to become his deputy
.”

link pls
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by luvmijeje(f): 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Rawani: 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
luvmijeje:

Gbaja got 174 votes. I'm throwing back the question to you. 174 minus the southwest votes =?

First of all, answer my question please.

Second, all the lawmakers were mere pawns.

Finally, I'm Fulani myself so you must be mistaken.

Armaggedon:
the apprioprate thing is to admit the shameful fact that you yorubas are always a pawn in their chess instead of seeking solace in a stupid generalisation. It happened to afonja, awolowo, abiola and now tinubu. I've never seen them playing on igbo. They cant reason like Igbos much more decieving them

No. 3 applies to you as well.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by forgiveness: 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by luvmijeje(f): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol, stories that touch. embarassed

If he had a problem with it and wasn't briefed about it before it happened - there's absolutely no way he would have accepted an election that was decided by the opposition when his party had the majority in the house. Weren't the absentee Senators meant to meet him (he was a no show at the meeting), hence they missed the voting session?

The culprits should have been sanctioned by him, as the party leader in a sane clime, if he never knew nothing about it. That's like the republicans choosing the democrats' majority leader, or Labour doing the same for the Tories - incredulous. grin

Let him keep faking the funk - I'm sure Tinubu knows better. Discerning minds can see what happened.

Anyway, Rawana, the Fulani guy, just told you the truth. Go read his post.

This is not a military regime.... The President is under the constitution.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by francizy(m): 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
tawa89:
hmmmmm.. but you ve to give to the Fulanis, they are best politicians in Africa.

Fixed.. cool
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
atlwireles:

I have to ask you to seek some reading assignments on Cameroon's political history. Biya and Ahidjo his former boss fought over power and Biya won. That's the short version. Ahidjo a Fulani Moslem gave power to Biya a Roman Catholic and tried to take it back.

thanks boss...
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by basilo101: 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
luvmijeje:

are you now saying that se/ss is greater than sw+north?

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by luvmijeje(f): 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rawani:

First of all, answer my question please.

Second, all the lawmakers were mere pawns.

Finally, I'm Fulani myself so you must be mistaken.

My question answered your question. Yes, there are Fulanis who are backing Saraki while there are still majority supporting Tinubu's group.

This is power play and display of ambition.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Shymm3x: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
luvmijeje:

This is not a military regime.... The President is under the constitution.

The Nigerian constitution doesn't govern party rules.

Once you become entangled in anti-party activities - you ought to either be sanctioned or expelled.

Why would a ruling party want those in-charge of ratifying whatever it wants to do be members of the opposition party when it clearly has the majority in the house? Even Buhari citing PDP shows he doesn't understand what the hell he's on about and it shows they just used PDP to achieve their objectives. Also, what they conceded was an inconsequential deputy senate leader. Good deal, if you ask me.

Politics 101

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by francizy(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
luvmijeje:

Is the writer advising Tinubu not to get friendly with the Fulani? Walahi, this article is written by a Tanist.

Based on this you quoted:
The Fulani are a special breed. They understand only one thing – power at all costs. It does not matter how close you are to them. It does not matter how friendly you are to them. It does not matter how helpful you are to them. When it comes to power and control, they rally round themselves to neutralise you and maintain your subservience

Do spend some years in the core north, when you're done maybe by then you won't see this woman as a Tanist.. You people speak like you know who you're dealing with even though you've never been there before. Just leave your comfort zone and travel out of your region then you will confirm for yourself that you've been living in denial.. cheesy

Dogara isn't even Hausa/Fulani and he still got some of their votes. Now imagine if he was Hausa/Fulani Muslim, hehehehehehehehe Femi for no see one northern vote eye.. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by basilo101: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
Yorubas were in a hurry to stop igbos from political relevance, they shud have been the ones to strike a deal with ekweremadu in return to support for gbaja, but were blinded by the excitement of taking igbos out of corridors of power. yorubas shud kw that the north is observing their betrayal of fellow southerners and can never trust them. Imagine kwankwaso and Tambuwal being a part of this plot. Only a yoruba and igbo combination can clip the wings of the north, but over sabi wont allow the yorubas

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by luvmijeje(f): 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
basilo101:

are you now saying that se/ss is greater than sw+north?

Mba o, My point is that without the SS/SE votes Saraki and Dogara wouldn't have won.

4 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by luvmijeje(f): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
francizy:

Based on this you quoted:

Do spend some years in the core north, when you're done maybe by then you won't see this woman as a Tanist.. You people speak like you know who you're dealing with even though you've never been there before. Just leave your comfort zone and travel out of your region then you will confirm for yourself that you've been living in denial.. cheesy

Dogara isn't even Hausa/Fulani and he still got some of their votes. Now imagine if he was Hausa/Fulani Muslim, hehehehehehehehe Femi for no see one northern vote eye.. cheesy

Ambition don't have religion, it doesn't have tribe. We have the good, the bad and the ugly in every tribe. I'm sorry for not joining in generalising. .

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by atlwireles: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
Why is this not making frontpage
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
atlwireles:

Not in my world, when you sell yourself for cheap lipsrsealed. Fulanis should not be blamed for people's stupidityy. Their vote count has not changed since 2003. They just found more ediots to add to their ranch.
this is very apt and soul searching.

Did you school in West Germany

12 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by olabukola: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rawani:

No matter how you slice or dice it, the Fulani are the political masters of Nigeria. QED.
Is our sophistication just for bragging right? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by ArodeTsolaye: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
olabukola:
Is our sophistication just for bragging right? grin grin

Which sufferstication, comm' on go siddon for gutter. Dem they call meat kponmo dey raise hand. Blehehehe!

7 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tinubu, watch your back! The Northerners cannot be trusted! Keep your friends closer, enemies closest.
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by tinuolababy(f): 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rubbish. Nothing go shake Tinubu

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol.

Those were just useful idiots and pawns on the chessboard - the plan was hatched and executed by the North. Didn't you see the Atiku man celebrating the feat? And why didn't Buhari make a fuss about something that was against party rules? grin

Deeper than rap - when you understand politics, you'll see the bigger picture.

They are not I.diots, they too are interested in undermining tinubu. Is it a bad idea?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by olajide8(m): 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
tawa89:

http://www.theopinion.ng/fulani-solidarity-and-the-betrayal-of-bola-tinubu/
Another ethnic bigot* we are trying to unify nigeria- through competence and you are sing a tinubu loss of the national assembly seat to saraki* Brazil and Germany no dey loose match? L-u-B-B-I-S-H***

3 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Yeeyo: 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hahahahaha we told u, bt u tink u ar smart nw u ar reapin wt u saw......
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Phiniz(m): 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
ATTENTION PLEASE: PHINIX RECORDS ENUGU IS LOOKING FOR ARTISTE TO SIGN,DO U VE THE TALENT OF SINGING,THEN COME AND JOIN US AT PHINIX RECORDS ENUGU.FOR MORE INFO PLS CALL OR WHATSAPP ON 07035205088 OR 08185075799
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by favourelisha(m): 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
My writer kudos to ur comment but realistic has answer your theory,tinubu is a pig to nigeria and out of it to nigeria buharism....
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
I'm wating my time commenting on a sycophantic and arse licking of a man who allows greed to overrides national interest. Tinubu is no saint and will never be written in the annals of Nigeria as a HERO maybe he can be regional hero.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri / Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) / The Men Who Battled Rochas Okorocha At The APC Congress In Imo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.