Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,083 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi (50597 Views)

Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by livingday: 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
@ poster, you are a tribal bigot blowing embers of tribal politics, which is doomed to fail.

Yoruba man is Vice-President and Senate President. Are there no other tribes in Nigeria apart from Yoruba and Fulani that you are not satisfied?

Do you think a party leader should dictate how an elected government should conduct its affairs regardless of the wishes of its elected representatives?

Yours is the kind of politics that has held this country back.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by chesterlee(m): 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
Fulani: The descendants of Usman dan fodio...

They don't take no for answer...They are obsessed with power.

Tinubu was blinded by his hatred for Jonathan that he handed his country to these set!

Walla...Power has returned to the North!!!

6 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by MCMLXXVI(m): 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
tawa89:
Lol..... If Fashola gets the he COS position, He will be the most powerful Yoruba in this Administration and He will lead. trust me he will, and when he does Southwest will follow him

Dude, that is EXACTLY Buhari's idea.
He knows that, when this happens, Fashola would try to break free from Tinubu (like he attempted to during his first term). Tinubu, wanting to reclaim his territory as the South-West don, would unleash everything in his power to fight Fashola, including his new lapdog Ambode (that one fit begin the publish records of BRF's shady deals as governor).
Ultimately, Fashola and Tinubu would humiliate each other in the full glare of the country.

5 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
tinuolababy:
Rubbish. Nothing go shake Tinubu
the game has not started and he is haking like an ALS patient. Its a long walk Of betrayal from the likes of Fashola and Fayemi to Tinubu

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
This has nothing to do with hausa fulani.
It was a.political tussle that happened in the Senate and saraki won.If tinubu.was.serious,why did he allow the.meeting when he knew elections will hold.

As it is now..the power.has been shared between the three musketeers in apc.The are AC,CPC and NEW PDP.
Ac is having osibanjo,cpc is.having bubari while new pdp is having saraki..

3 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by UnknownT: 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
tawa89:
Lol..... If Fashola gets the he COS position, He will be the most powerful Yoruba in this Administration and He will lead. trust me he will, and when he does Southwest will follow him
lol. Osinbajo is what? A mere commissioner that A COS will be greater than

10 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by INTROVERT(f): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
THIS IS THE BEST WRITE UP I HAVE READ IN WEEKS. IT WAS WRITTEN BY neither Barcanista nor Omenka but the truth spoken here is priceless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Kanyol(m): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
Is it not too early to start complaining? Politicians!
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by CSTR2: 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2015

3 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Donvic4u(m): 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
Somebody pls help summarize dah long story

.meanwhile

Uncensored news right from the source Visit www.justgist.net for Latest Happenings around you
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by tawa89(f): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
livingday:
@ poster, you are a tribal bigot blowing embers of tribal politics, which is doomed to fail.

Yoruba man is Vice-President and Senate President. Are there no other tribes in Nigeria apart from Yoruba and Fulani that you are not satisfied?

Do you think a party leader should dictate how an elected government should conduct its affairs regardless of the wishes of its elected representatives?

The Original Article was written by Remi Oyeyemi is she an Ethnic bigot too?

4 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by hansad: 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lol,

when we thought we were consolidating southern cohesion to confront Fulani hegemony and stranglehold on the south of Nigeria, Bola Tinubu led the SW to Fulani and distorted all efforts of the south to have a foothold on Nigeria's political process.

Selfish pursuits all of them: to consolidate southern cohesion, OBJ as president looking for Third term sent Anenih to Enugu with most southern politicians in a conference where they declared that Nigeria's arrested development was because the people that had so far controlled Nigeria did not come from the area where oil proceeds that sustained Nigeria came from.

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by spenca: 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
The Yoruba tribe rule with pride ,the Hausa - Fulani would gather around irrespective of the discord to elevate their tribe n culture. This is not about Tinubu it's just a cultural linage gene
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Myself2(m): 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
atlwireles:

Not in my world, when you sell yourself for cheap lipsrsealed. Fulanis should not be blamed for people's stupidityy. Their vote count has not changed since 2003. They just found more ediots to add to their ranch.

Let Tinubu and all the other lying deceivers in APC and the gullible ediots that supported them brace for more heartbreaks and disappointments,una nova hala......nansense

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by bajosky: 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
#bringbackourGej

4 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Yinkash100(m): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
i cant believe i read this rubbish.
I don't think the author of this post is a politician. he/she only sat down and wrote her thought in complex vocabulary

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by nwadiuko1(m): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
tawa89:
Yes Jonathan beat them in 2011 but I think some of them equally supported Jona in 2011 and the manner they regrouped and started planning for 2015 is admirable please. They hatched a plan, the stuck to it and it came through.
couldn't have been possible without the southwest

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
It is too early for us to be saying Buhari has betrayed anybody... it is not up to 3 weeks that Buhari is in office.
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by anigold(m): 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
While GEJ is enjoying his rest and laughing at tinubu and his gang.

The funny thing is that most people never learn from history.

Abiola was betrayed by the north.
Awolowo was betrayed by the north.

But still some elite yoruba folks still choose to run to the north for political benefits.
Its very funny lol...
Its saddening that some people just do not learn from history.

My political calculation is that tinubu will be forced to either destroy APC or he will pull out his supporters to form a pro-yoruba party,,,

Tinubu after all his sweat he may go home empty handed.. Buhari is going to play 'NATIONAL INTEREST OVER RULE PARTY INTEREST' card to dribble out tinubu from any national political benefits...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by kingbus: 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
So if tinubu was betrayed by buhari and the ppl he trusted ,what should we do about that? Tinubu doesn't represent the yoruba race and anything he did and does is for his own personal selfish interest,so the fact that he is been betrayed doesn't mean that buhari is betraying the yoruba race, so make the op go park well grin

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by emydot(m): 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
Write ups like this cause a lot of sentiments. What we need is the desired positive change in the life of the average Nigerian.
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Reference(m): 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Let me just pretend as if I have not seen this.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by babadee1(m): 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
fx45:

Spot on! U just made my day... These people don't know what they've brought upon us. We're already in a reverse mode and it might take up to decades before we recover from it(unless something divine or extraordinary happens)

I wept when Jonathan lost the election because I understood the implication of such a disaster. The Fulani oligarchy/hegemony is back and they're not going to let go anytime soon.

They never went away. Jonathan spent his entire six years as president serving them and sucking up to them. His final act as president was to write them an open letter reminding them of all what he had done for them and begging them to support his second term bid. Jonathan was just a figure head, the northern political system still pulled his strings.

3 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by 989900: 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
livingday:

GBAM!

Thanks for typing the above . . . saved me a lot of time.

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by OgologoDimkpa: 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
basilo101:
Yorubas were in a hurry to stop igbos from political relevance, they shud have been the ones to strike a deal with ekweremadu in return to support for gbaja, but were blinded by the excitement of taking igbos out of corridors of power. yorubas shud kw that the north is observing their betrayal of fellow southerners and can never trust them. Imagine kwankwaso and Tambuwal being a part of this plot. Only a yoruba and igbo combination can clip the wings of the north, but over sabi wont allow the yorubas
Don't mind them. They would rather prefer to pay allegiance with their Slave Masters- the Hausa Fulanis. I am not surprise about the happenings recently. I foresaw the whole thing before the election and was shouting about that unholy alliance. You dear not joke with Hausa Oligarchy.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by kingbus: 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
Reference:
Let me just pretend as if I have not seen this.
u definitely don't the extent apc members worship and will go to any length to defend tinubu.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by nwadiuko1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
lokoloko84:
Fasola and Fayemi to take over SW?I think you are a joke.
Without Tinubu,these guys are nothing. You think the politics we play in this country is for the weak the minds.
Look mister,I do not know you but remove Tinubu from APC,then the party is finished.
In as much as I do not not like Fayose that much,the truth is that he is more popular and well loved than fayemi.
The same Fashola that refused to support the SW agenda will now take over the political structure of the region.
The only politician that is well respected in SW today is Tinubu whether you like it or not.
Despite that,we do not have real leaders yet. But the next political leaders are on the way and will be more radical than the current ones.
Do you not know also that there are some politicians who are also unknown Tinubu loyalists that are watching what is going on presently.
When these individuals get to power one of these days, what do you think will happen?

am sorry to say this: tinubu's exit or continued stay in APC will make little or no impact on the success or failure of the party as far as buhari, saraki and dogara remains the president, senate president and speaker respectively,,,, they have simply neutralized him....and will not hesitate in empowering other south western politicians against him

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by hansad: 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
Selfish Pursuits - all of them:

Baba Awolowo was promised by Fulani that he would succeed Yakubu Gowon. For that, Baba Awo advised Yakubu Gowon to jettison the Accord made in Aburi which was agreed upon by Nigeria and the rebel Eastern region in the presence of Internationale mediators.
The result was a nasty civil war that claimed nearly 2 million innocent lives, mostly children.

The kernel of the Aburi Accord was reintroduction of Regional government system with fiscal federalism.

Unarguably, the Southwest region, and indeed all parts of Nigeria, should have advanced by far with development, more than what they are today, if Aburi Accord was honoured.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by kingbus: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
Don't mind them. They would rather prefer to pay allegiance with their Slave Masters- the Hausa Fulanis. I am not surprise about the happenings recently. I foresaw the whole thing before the election and was shouting about that unholy alliance. You dear not joke with Hausa Oligarchy.
tinubu does not represent the yoruba race ,and he is not even a yoruba leader . He is just an apc party leader ,pls there is a big difference .
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Stylaay(m): 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Take it or leave it the hausa fulani's loyalty lies in his religion and ethnic group. And sorry to say this but truth be told they eventually end up rubbishing the idea of national unity. When derogatory terms are used to describe non believers of the religion they practice, u can never be seen as being thier contemporaries in thier thinking. The next four years will be living proof. God grant us life to see the way events will unfold. I really feel Goodluck let the south and minorities down. The west and east have being pitted against each other deliberately now this divide and rule tactics always ends up favouring the northern oligarchy they would never make the mistake of allowing the south unite like what obtained in 2011.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by prettyboi1(m): 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
These kinda writers irritate the freaking shiiiit out of me. People who never see beyond sentiments and stupid bias. What happened at the NASS had/has nothing to do with ethnic group or religion but the greed and selfishness of some certain individuals. There's no need bringing bias into it....because most people irrespective of ethnic group felt just as bitter as Tinubu and most APC chieftains felt except the ones who played the greedy/selfish games. Please nobody should follow this writer's efforts at stirring up undue sentiments.

God Bless Nigeria. Amen.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Six Private Jets Land In Anambra International Airport For A Burial in Nnewi / Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) / Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.