Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. (13964 Views)

Checkout What The Bible And Quran Says About Killing. / Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. / The Bible And The Human Race. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by NumberOne2(m): 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
crusadistic:
which instant judgement for sins are you talking of is it murder,rape,stealing,robbery,adultery…
OK then no more judgement for these.let's see how beautiful the world will be sad

There is a difference between sin and offence. Sin is to GOD. Offence is to MAN. Dont mix them up.
What sin did women and children in the market commit to be BOMBED by a Muslim?

Does Islam not know that if a man refuses to become a Muslim today, he may change his mind tomorrow?
Why kill him today because he refused today? Is that a wise action?

1 Like

Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by malvisguy212: 8:38am On Jun 18, 2015
NumberOne2:

There is a difference between sin and offence. Sin is to GOD. Offence is to MAN. Dont mix them up.

Does Islam not know that if a man refuses to become a Muslim today, he may change his mind tomorrow?
if they had know the meaning of freewill but they dints.
Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by mustymatic(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
NumberOne2:

the idea if bombing n evading innocent souls is all over... the USA n UK fr eg, u kno wat they do in the name if peacekeeping?
Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by malvisguy212: 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
Satan used Muhammad as a pawn and Islam as a tool to attack the people of God. As Muhammad grew in power, he used violence to subdue those that disagreed with him. He denied the Sonship of Jesus,making him an anti-Christ, and denied other key doctrines of Christianity. Muhammad eventually urged his followers to oppress Christians and instituted laws that deny people basic human rights. Today in Muslim countries, Christians are victimized by those laws. Many of
them have murdered, executed, and or
oppressed for their faith. If a Muslim
converts to Christianity, he is under a
death sentence for apostatizing. In his
last few hours of life, Muhammad
asked Allah to curse the Christians.
Real Islam is a weapon Satan uses to
make war upon God and His people.
Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by Confirmer(m): 11:54am On Jun 26, 2015
Malvisguy212 you are running everywhere opening new threads and losing out in the end. Don't you get tired? Whenever the Quran is talking about the Gospel, it's actually talking about the inspiration received from God via Ruhu liQudus (Holy Spirit) or Angel Gabriel. Do you guys think Jesus was reading the Gospel to the Children of Isreal from a book undecided? Jesus message was meant for the Israelites ALONE and the Gospel wasn't meant to last forever and that's why it's corrupted. God is capable of protecting is book like the Quran has been protected from any addition or alteration for CENTURIES. The bible was reviewed by scholars as early as in the 1900s and alterations and additions were made. There is only one universal Quran unlike the Bible. The contradictions in the Bible is so much that Nairaland won't be able to contain it. Salam.

5 Likes

Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by Confirmer(m): 11:58am On Jun 26, 2015
NumberOne2:

Funny analogy angry and the over one billion Muslim worldwide are bombing innocent women and children. Stop reasoning like you have no brain.

1 Like

Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by Scholar8200(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Confirmer:
Malvisguy212 you are running everywhere opening new threads and losing out in the end. Don't you get tired? Whenever the Quran is talking about the Gospel, it's actually talking about the inspiration received from God via Ruhu liQudus (Holy Spirit) or Angel Gabriel. Do you guys think Jesus was reading the Gospel to the Children of Isreal from a book undecided? Jesus message was meant for the Israelites ALONE and the Gospel wasn't meant to last forever and that's why it's corrupted. God is capable of protecting is book like the Quran has been protected from any addition or alteration for CENTURIES. The bible was reviewed by scholars as early as in the 1900s and alterations and additions were made. There is only one universal Quran unlike the Bible. The contradictions in the Bible is so much that Nairaland won't be able to contain it. Salam.
Jesus came in fulfilment of God's promise to Abraham:

Genesis 22:18

18 And in your Seed [[e]Christ] shall all the nations of the earth be blessed and [by Him]
bless themselves, because you have heard and obeyed My voice.

He came through Israel and they, being the biological descendants, had that first benefit but after His Passion, all that believe (and receive Him as their Lord and Saviour) from all nations are blessed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by Confirmer(m): 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
Scholar8200:

Jesus came in fulfilment of God's promise to Abraham:

Genesis 22:18

18 And in your Seed [[e]Christ] shall all the nations of the earth be blessed and [by Him]
bless themselves, because you have heard and obeyed My voice.

He came through Israel and they, being the biological descendants, had that first benefit but after His Passion, all that believe (and receive Him as their Lord and Saviour) from all nations are blessed!

In the quoted verse, was Jesus mentioned or was inferred? A similar and better verse was revealed in the Quran about the the offspring of Ismael when the Holy Mosque was being erected by Abraham and Ismael.
Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by NumberOne2(m): 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
Confirmer:

Funny analogy angry and the over one billion Muslim worldwide are bombing innocent women and children. Stop reasoning like you have no brain.

Okay you have a brain.
See the Aljazeera poll that 80% of over 40,000 Muslims voted YES in support ISIS.
http://www.aljazeera.net/votes/pages?voteid=5270

It was posted on NL:
https://www.nairaland.com/2385798/al-jazeera-poll-destroys-myth#34860767

I am sure even if the "one billion Muslims" were polled, the results will barely change.
Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by Scholar8200(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
Confirmer:

In the quoted verse, was Jesus mentioned or was inferred? A similar and better verse was revealed in the Quran about the the offspring of Ismael when the Holy Mosque was being erected by Abraham and Ismael.
What would you say to this:

Genesis 26:1-4
And there was a famine in the land, other than the former famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went to Gerar, to Abimelech king of the Philistines.
2 And the Lord appeared to him and said, Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land of which I will tell you.
3 Dwell temporarily in this land, and I will be with you and will favor you with blessings; for to you and to your descendants I will give all these lands, and I will perform the oath which I swore to Abraham your father.
4 And I will make your descendants to multiply as the stars of the heavens, and will give to your posterity all these lands (kingdoms); and by your Offspring shall all the nations of the earth be blessed, or by Him bless themselves,

God reiterated the same promise to Isaac! This has nought to do with Ishmael! God said to send away Ishmael because Isaac was the promised child and the one by whom the promises will be fulfilled!

Genesis 21:12
12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.

That these matters were established milleniums before your religion vis a vis your claims of this applying to Ishmael raises serious concerns!
Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by Confirmer(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Scholar8200:
What would you say to this:

Genesis 26:1-4
And there was a famine in the land, other than the former famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went to Gerar, to Abimelech king of the Philistines.
2 And the Lord appeared to him and said, Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land of which I will tell you.
3 Dwell temporarily in this land, and I will be with you and will favor you with blessings; for to you and to your descendants I will give all these lands, and I will perform the oath which I swore to Abraham your father.
4 And I will make your descendants to multiply as the stars of the heavens, and will give to your posterity all these lands (kingdoms); and by your Offspring shall all the nations of the earth be blessed, or by Him bless themselves,

God reiterated the same promise to Isaac! This has nought to do with Ishmael! God said to send away Ishmael because Isaac was the promised child and the one by whom the promises will be fulfilled!

12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.

That these matters were established milleniums before your religion vis a vis your claims of this applying to Ishmael raises serious concerns!
And also the son of the bonds woman, I will make a nation also, because he {is} thy seed. Gen. 21:13. The Bible is not a reliable source bro because it's just too confusing.
Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by Confirmer(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
NumberOne2:

Okay you have a brain.
See the Aljazeera poll that 80% of over 40,000 Muslims voted YES in support ISIS.
http://www.aljazeera.net/votes/pages?voteid=5270

It was posted on NL:
https://www.nairaland.com/2385798/al-jazeera-poll-destroys-myth#34860767

I am sure even if the "one billion Muslims" were polled, the results will barely change.
And who are the coalition fighting Isis http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-ten-arab-nations-join-us-led-coalition-against-isis-1465106

1 Like

Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by NumberOne2(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
Confirmer:

And who are the coalition fighting Isis http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-ten-arab-nations-join-us-led-coalition-against-isis-1465106

Do they have a choice? When their fighter jets and weapons are from US.
Are there not Muslim Soldiers in the Nigerian army. Does this change the fact that Boko Haram kill in the name of Islam. I thought you had a brain? Who are Boko Haram?
Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by Scholar8200(m): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
Confirmer:

And also the son of the bonds woman, I will make a nation also, because he {is} thy seed. Gen. 21:13. The Bible is not a reliable source bro because it's just too confusing.
But there was no specific reference to a Seed in Whom all the Nations of the earth will be blessed in Ishmael's case! Bro, there is nothing confusing there! God specifically told Abraham that in Isaac shall your seed be called!
Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by malvisguy212: 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
Confirmer:
you are soo wrong my friend, Jesus DID NOT read any gospel to anybody, the gospel is about him.

Jesus did not speak His own words, but
the words that the Father gave Him (John 8:38-42; 12:49-50; 14:24). His message was not primarily about Himself, but rather the good news that the Father ordained to be announced on earth. So what ever claims in the quran that say Allah gave Jesus a book, is a lie.

Let me tell you the truth, your spiritual knowledge is soo weak, you do not understand anything, it is only God that will deliver you from this spell, angels don't inspired people, it is ONLY the holy spirit that do such.

You said the gospel wasent meant to last for ever? This is the first time I am herring this, can you proved it ? Deep inside you, you know it's a lie. I will provide a verse in the quran that will expos your lie, but first, proved it "the gospel wasent mean to last forever" as you claim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by malvisguy212: 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
Confirmer:

God bless ishmael because ishmael was Abraham seed,God promise to bless his seed. but the covenant was with Isaac even the quran was in support of this.
Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by bashbabe2: 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Like someone said dont you and your cohorts never get tired. Sincerely you are so jobless and i would implore people not to reply to your posts.

It's so funny reading through because it's hard to ignore some ridiculous things you write. Maybe you need to pray more to that holy spirit of yours to direct you and your cohorts to stop the insults.
Islam is perfect, Muslims are not, just like you christians.
Why is it so hard for you to get that Allah sent all Prophets at a particular time to particular tribes, race,and our Prophet (SAW) was sent to all mankind. You are just wasting your time opening new threads, sincere advice is for you stop.because the only people that get worked up from the insults in your
comments is you and your kind ( as your Bible stated" by thier words you shall know them"wink.

Islam is beautiful and perfect I tell you.does your Bible ask you to refrain from arguments and insulting and judging ? If you see Muslims doing wrong today Islam didn't teach them that. Muslims that follows the teachings of Allah(SWT) and the best of mankind the prophet (SAW) are nothing but people you would emulate and wish to be like .
There are bad christians,terrorist christians so as Muslims. That doesn't mean you should continue with your false accusations and quoting the Qur’an out of context or giving it your own meaning . Just take a minute to reflect a religion that accepts all other books, all other Prophets and Qur'an sent to clarify things you lots( christian and jews) use to argue or differ, Yet you still don't believe.
From Allah we came and To HIM we shall all return, we all will account for every single thing we said or did.

Just quit because it's clear you are just trying to be relevant but the only people you impress are your kind. Blind leading the blind.
May Allah in His infinite mercy have mercy on us all. My Islam teaches me never to be angry, or insults, argue, judge and pray for those who say things i don't like,even reply them with kind words . What does your Bible teaches you?

6 Likes

Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by Confirmer(m): 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
NumberOne2:

Do they have a choice? When their fighter jets and weapons are from US.
Are there not Muslim Soldiers in the Nigerian army. Does this change the fact that Boko Haram kill in the name of Islam. I thought you had a brain? Who are Boko Haram?
Let me debate with the intelligent Christians. Please take the back seat.
Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by Confirmer(m): 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Scholar8200:
But there was no specific reference to a Seed in Whom all the Nations of the earth will be blessed in Ishmael's case! Bro, there is nothing confusing there! God specifically told Abraham that in Isaac shall your seed be called!
Let's clarify some issues. Who was Abraham first child between Isaac and Ishmael? Who was offered for Sacrifice? Let's start from there.
Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by Confirmer(m): 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
malvisguy212:
you are soo wrong my friend, Jesus DID NOT read any gospel to anybody, the gospel is about him.

Jesus did not speak His own words, but
the words that the Father gave Him (John 8:38-42; 12:49-50; 14:24). His message was not primarily about Himself, but rather the good news that the Father ordained to be announced on earth. So what ever claims in the quran that say Allah gave Jesus a book, is a lie.

Let me tell you the truth, your spiritual knowledge is soo weak, you do not understand anything, it is only God that will deliver you from this spell, angels don't inspired people, it is ONLY the holy spirit that do such.

You said the gospel wasent meant to last for ever? This is the first time I am herring this, can you proved it ? Deep inside you, you know it's a lie. I will provide a verse in the quran that will expos your lie, but first, proved it "the gospel wasent mean to last forever" as you claim.
Re read what you quoted. I was actually astonished with the fact that you said the Bible is from God despite the fact that it didn't originate from Jesus. I never said Jesus was given a book but he was INSPIRED by RUHU LIQUDUS (what the Christians refer to has Holy Spirit and the Muslim to as Gabriel). The actual question are; has the gospel stand the test of time? How many versions of the gospel do we have? Why so many contradictions in the gospel? Why has the gospel been revised by Christians over the years? If the Holy Ghost is the one inspiring the writers of the bible, who ain't Jesus, then you can as well be inspired and add or subtract from the bible? I can go on and on but let me stop here and wait for your answers.

1 Like

Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by Scholar8200(m): 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
Confirmer:

Let's clarify some issues. Who was Abraham first child between Isaac and Ishmael? Who was offered for Sacrifice? Let's start from there.
In that order:Ishmael;Isaac.

But God's statement to Abraham concerning Isaac already lays to rest that which you seek to clarify:

Besides, Isaac,borne by Sarah, was the child of Promise. Any controversy on this?
Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by Confirmer(m): 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
Scholar8200:

In that order:Ishmael;Isaac.

But God's statement to Abraham concerning Isaac already lays to rest that which you seek to clarify:

Besides, Isaac,borne by Sarah, was the child of Promise. Any controversy on this?

So we both agree that Ishmael is the first son. Who was offered for sacrifice?
Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by Scholar8200(m): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Confirmer:

So we both agree that Ishmael is the first son. Who was offered for sacrifice?
Isaac.
Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by Confirmer(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
Scholar8200:
Isaac.
You said Ishmael is the first son and in Genesis when God was referring to the one who was offered for Sacrifice
Genesis 22:16-18
“I swear by myself, declares the Lord, that because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, 17 I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies, 18 and through your offspring[a] all nations on earth will be blessed,[b] because you have obeyed me.”
Who is the only son since Ishmael came first? Isaac undecided
Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by Scholar8200(m): 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
Confirmer:

You said Ishmael is the first son and in Genesis when God was referring to the one who was offered for Sacrifice
Genesis 22:16-18
“I swear by myself, declares the Lord, that because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, 17 I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies, 18 and through your offspring[a] all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me.”
Who is the only son since Ishmael came first? Isaac undecided

The events in Genesis chapter 22 were recorded after those in chapter 21 wherein Ishmael and his mum were sent off:
Genesis 22:1
[b]After these events
, God tested and proved Abraham and said to him, Abraham! And he said, Here I am.

A hebrew wrote this:
Hebrews 11:17-19
By faith Abraham, when he was put to the test [while the testing of his faith was [d]still in progress], [e]had already brought Isaac for an offering; he who had gladly received and welcomed [God’s] promises was ready to sacrifice his only son,
18 Of whom it was said, Through Isaac shall your descendants be reckoned.
19 For he reasoned that God was able to raise [him] up even from among the dead. Indeed in the sense that Isaac was figuratively dead [potentially sacrificed], he did [actually] receive him back from the dead.

Verse 18 was the real sting of the test! That's why Abraham,in verse 19, did not reason that God would give him another child but would raise up the one of whom He had spoken, if death had actually occurred.
Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by Confirmer(m): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
Scholar8200:

The events in Genesis chapter 22 were recorded after those in chapter 21 wherein Ishmael and his mum were sent off:
Genesis 22:1
After these events, God tested and proved Abraham and said to him, Abraham! And he said, Here I am.

A hebrew wrote this:
By faith Abraham, when he was put to the test [while the testing of his faith was [d]still in progress], [e]had already brought Isaac for an offering; he who had gladly received and welcomed [God’s] promises was ready to sacrifice his only son,
19 For he reasoned that God was able to raise [him] up even from among the dead. Indeed in the sense that Isaac was figuratively dead [potentially sacrificed], he did [actually] receive him back from the dead.

Verse 18 was the real sting of the test! That's why Abraham,in verse 19, did not reason that God would give him another child but would raise up the one of whom He had spoken, if death had actually occurred.
I actually expected a lot from you than what you typed. So because Ishmael and his mum had left, Ishmael ceased to be Abraham Son? What logic. The language was "thine only son" Gen 22:16 and Genesis 22:12. To further convince you, after the death of Abraham, Ishmael was still the son of Abraham Genesis 25:9 " And his sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him (Abraham) in the cave of Machpelah, in the field of Ephronmthe son of Zohar the Hittle......"
So thine only son shouldn't be in dispute since Ishmael was the first son.

1 Like

Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by malvisguy212: 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Confirmer:

Re read what you quoted. I was actually astonished with the fact that you said the Bible is from God despite the fact that it didn't originate from Jesus. I never said Jesus was given a book but he was INSPIRED by RUHU LIQUDUS (what the Christians refer to has Holy Spirit and the Muslim to as Gabriel). The actual question are; has the gospel stand the test of time? How many versions of the gospel do we have? Why so many contradictions in the gospel? Why has the gospel been revised by Christians over the years? If the Holy Ghost is the one inspiring the writers of the bible, who ain't Jesus, then you can as well be inspired and add or subtract from the bible? I can go on and on but let me stop here and wait for your answers.
I will reply you when I get home.
Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by Scholar8200(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Confirmer:

I actually expected a lot from you than what you typed. So because Ishmael and his mum had left, Ishmael ceased to be Abraham Son? What logic. The language was "thine only son" Gen 22:16 and Genesis 22:12. To further convince you, after the death of Abraham, Ishmael was still the son of Abraham Genesis 25:9 " And his sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him (Abraham) in the cave of Machpelah, in the field of Ephronmthe son of Zohar the Hittle......"
So thine only son shouldn't be in dispute since Ishmael was the first son.
It was a trial of faith for he who had received great promises concerning a son from his barren wife. There is no better source of explanation than that written:

Verse 18 was the real sting of the test! That's why Abraham,in verse 19, did not reason that God would give him another child (even though he had others and Ishmael showed he was not impotent) but would raise up the one of whom He had spoken and made such promises, if death had actually occurred.

Moreover, Sarah was 90 (in chapter 21) when she had Isaac and Genesis 23 records her death at 127 yrs meaning the events between Genesis 21 (when Isaac was born) and 22 was 37 years: long enough for Isaac to had grown and Abraham and Sarah to have aged even more and since the promise of a child had been fulfilled, there was no expectation on the part of Sarah to bear any new ones hence the test of faith.(apart from Ishmael and Isaac, Abraham had other sons after Sarah died meaning the trial of faith was particularly concerning the one of whom God had spoken)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by Confirmer(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
Scholar8200:
It was a trial of faith for he who had received great promises concerning a son from his barren wife. There is no better source of explanation than that written:

Verse 18 was the real sting of the test! That's why Abraham,in verse 19, did not reason that God would give him another child (even though he had others and Ishmael showed he was not impotent) but would raise up the one of whom He had spoken and made such promises, if death had actually occurred.

Moreover, Sarah was 90 (in chapter 21) when she had Isaac and Genesis 23 records her death at 127 yrs meaning the events between Genesis 21 (when Isaac was born) and 22 was 37 years: long enough for Isaac to had grown and Abraham and Sarah to have aged even more and since the promise of a child had been fulfilled, there was no expectation on the part of Sarah to bear any new ones hence the test of faith.(apart from Ishmael and Isaac, Abraham had other sons after Sarah died meaning the trial of faith was particularly concerning the one of whom God had spoken)

All these circumstantial evidence you are trying to conjure shouldn't supersede a crystal clear evidence that Ishmael is Abraham first child and should have the status of THINE ONLY CHILD. The test was if he would be willing to sacrifice his only son. The test would be defeated if he had another son somewhere. Mind you God wasn't testing Sarah but Abraham so don't involve her. I seriously don't know how you put up your defence to this explicit fact.

1 Like

Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by plainbibletruth: 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Confirmer:

All these circumstantial evidence you are trying to conjure shouldn't supersede a crystal clear evidence that Ishmael is Abraham first child and should have the status of THINE ONLY CHILD. The test was if he would be willing to sacrifice his only son. The test would be defeated if he had another son somewhere. Mind you God wasn't testing Sarah but Abraham so don't involve her. I seriously don't know how you put up your defence to this explicit fact.

Here’s a small part of a thread I will soon post:

Isaac was conceived MIRACULOUSLY to Sarah who had well passed her child bearing age and a very aged Abraham. The Quran agrees with this.

Ishmael on the other hand was conceived NORMALLY without any miraculous intervention.

If any of these conceptions is to be seen as UNIQUE obviously the common sense reasoning will pick that of Isaac, not Ishmael. The child of promise had to be the one who came MIRACULOUSLY.

Btw, Ishmael eventually left Abraham and Isaac remained. Does this indicate something?
Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by malvisguy212: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
Confirmer:

the quran say , Allah gave Jesus the book (injil)

" He [Jesus] said, "Lo, I am God's
servant; God has given me the Book,
and made me a Prophet." S. 19:30"

But the problem is this; you say the book was not meant to last for ever without any prove. The truth is that you don't know the quran very well, you only say word that you think is right. Without prove.

Angel Gabriel and the holy spirit are different, who deliver the message to Mary? Is it not Gabriel?

Surah 21:91: “And (remember) her
who guarded her chastity: We
breathed into her of OUR SPIRIT, and
We made her and her son a sign for
all peoples.” (Yusuf Ali)

Is this spirit you called the angel Gabriel? Gabriel only came to deliver message.
Re: Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. by malvisguy212: 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Confirmer:

God has already sanctions the sending awy of ishmael and his mother before the sacrifice take place,even the quran recognized ONLY Isaac in the prophetic Race:
Surah 29:27: And (as for Abraham),
We bestowed upon him Isaac and
(Isaac’s son) Jacob, and caused
prophethood and revelation to
continue among his offspring.

Ishmael is the FIRST born, if a name should be omitted, that is soppose to be Isaac but the quran say otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. / Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire / Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.