Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:09 AM

Ice Block Making Machine - Business To Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Ice Block Making Machine (101290 Views)

Nigerian Automatic Block Making Machine For Sale / Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale / China Supplier Of Ice Block Mahine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by talk2much: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2010
I was privileged to meet nuclearboy yesterday at his office and had quite an interesting time with him. I have bin doing quite some research on this business and have come to realise several things in just 2 days,

1. Sales do well when NEPA does not supply electricity, yet people say don't run this business on generator, a major contradiction. (of course i understand the rationale behind not depending on Gen, but then this is the reason you guys are in this business in the first place. If NEPA was stable, this forum would probably not exist, we r simply capitalising on the failure of our system)

2. The buyers of this product determine the price of the product, in a market where price is determined by the customer we must envisage a MAJOR problem. Yes i know the weather also determines price but we also must realise that the price should not go below a certain level. You (and hopefully myself inclusive if i decide to invest in the business) all are in this business to make money, and anyone serious about making money goes all out for it. there are several companies that make biscuits in this country, all types of products and brands available, but u will not see anyone selling for less than 5 Naira. that is the least they can sell for their business to make sense, now i don't know if all these companies came together and decided this or not but noone is going to sell you any Cabin biscuit for 4 Naira. it just aint going to happen. I guess we all know where I am going to with this. we should not let these people who do not know or understand the kind of investment that has gone into setting up a business and actually producing under these VERY HARSH CONDITIONS to now take all the effort we have put into making this business possible  for granted. Please let us realise that without us they have nothing. if the majority of Ice block manufacturers in Ibadan decide not to produce for a week, i think we can send them a small but powerful message. unfortunately this will not be so because of our collective greed, and also because some of us have bank loans to repay,  anyway, food for thot., like my name says, talk2much

2 Likes

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by icemachine(m): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2011
Our new type ice crusher is coming. It can handle the ice with 100kg weight, we just shipped two units to Russia. If you want to get more information on the ice crusher, kindly contact us without any hesitation.

Shanghai Better Industry Co.,LTD
www.chinaicemakingmachine.com
MSN:joyce122812@hotmail.com

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by ruth1211: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2011
Hi kunle,

Please i want to go into the business of ice block selling and i would be happy if u can help me out. I want to know if the imported ones are ok and if not, how do one get a good locally produced machine. How much will it cost to run the buz. What are the necesary equipment one need to have on ground.

How many moulds it can produce per day, the sze and every other things i need to know in setting up this buz.

Thanks

R.
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by icemachine(m): 5:01am On Feb 22, 2011
Hi Ruth,
We think that machines imported or not is not the key point, you should focus on the quality ,efficiency ,price and service of the machine. We have lots customers from Nigeria, they have imported our ice machine, generator sets. If you'd like, we can let them contact with you, maybe you can visit their workshop and see everything by yourself. If you want to get more information, please contact with us freely.

Thanks
Joyce
sales@chinaicemakingmachine.com
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Minus40(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2011
Hi All,

For quality ,efficiencient , and value money ice blocks making machines, visit www.minus4o.com.za for their 'business in a box' Ice blocks making machines. These are some of the features :Business in a Box
Ice Block Maker :-

• 56x10kg Ice blocks in 24 hours!
• Highly profitable business / ROI in a few months
• For cold drink/food vendors
• ‘Refrigeration’ where none exists
• Operating successfully throughout Africa
• Years of dependable service

The manufacturers are based in South Africa. They also manufacture fridges and freezers that require just 3 to 4 hour of electricity supply in 36 hours. These energy-saver, or solar-powered fridges and freezers are for the hospitalityindustry, medical (blood and vaccines storage), especially in the rural communities where power supply id unreliable., etc.

Their ice blockes machines are guaranteed for over 25 years.

It is worth visiting their website.

Anayo
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Minus40(m): 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2011
Have a look at the attached Minus40 rugged Ice Block Making Machine .

Thanks
Anayo.

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by icemachine(m): 8:13am On Mar 03, 2011
If anybody needs ice block machine from China. Kindly contact with us freely.

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by mabyz: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2011
Thank you.

Iam thinking of working for myself after 17 years in an organisation. I have been looking at this ventures for close to 3 years and i think iam ready to go on.

I want to start the long ice block, ice flakes and ice cube productions at the same time in lagos. i need expert advise and cost implication of going into this business.

Mabzy
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by icemachine(m): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2011
Do you have any target on capacity? Say, how many tons ice you want to harvest per day?

For more information, you also can contact with us via email.

Shanghai Better Industry Co.,Ltd
MSN:joyce122812@hotmail.com
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by lisaC: 10:01am On Apr 29, 2011
Hi Everybody here, I am glad to join this forum today and see all your conversations;

We are a professional exporter of different ice machine from China;

If you have to import from China, you can contact me;

Best service and quality and price,  you will feel that.

Ice girl-lisa zhu
Sinocean International
Tel: 0086 371 55518340
Fax: 0086 371 86155206
Cel: 0086 15837168959
Email: lisa.zhu@sinocean.com.cn
www.china-ice-machine.com
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by helloha(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2011
I fould lots of people talking about ice block making machine in this field, here is my personal idea about the ice block machine:
1. decide how many ice block you want to make in a day
2. the weight of the ice block, how many kilo per piece do you want ?
3. local voltage is an importer factor in selecting the compressor for assembling the ice machine

here is a professional website i would like to share with all of you: www.ice-block-machine.com
This site has introduce lots of things about ice block machine
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by helloha(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2011
Hi guys, if you want to make your own ice block, i would like to share my experiences with you, specially for African friend who want to make the ice block in a small scale.

this website: www.ice-block-machine.com, introducing lots of knowledge of ice block machine, i was informed that they sell the small scale ice block machine at a very competitive price, they are also very professional in the refrigerant field.

Hope the information is helpful to you
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Widow(m): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2011
1. I have an Ice Block making machine that can produce 70 blks in about 9 hours - built by an expert Nairalander last year.
(Never been used, only tested periodically)
2. 15kva Lister Soundproof Diesel Generator (Used)
3. 2nos 5kva stabilizers (Brand new) for protecting the 2 compressors
4. Thermocool Deep freezer, Biggest size, Double lid (1month used).

Ive just started a car hire business which suits my lifestyle.
If you have a clean toyota or honda car, I might be interested.

The whole Lot is a bargain for only N800k

***Edited

SOLD!
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by icemachine(m): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2011
We just shipped our 10tons ice block machine to Lagos this 16th Oct. The new order from Abuja also confirmed today. The ice business gets hotter and hotter in Nigeria.

Hope we can be your new partner in Nigeria.

Shanghai Better Industry Co.,LTD
Cell:+86-13671510188

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by icemachine(m): 2:25am On Oct 28, 2011
Lots of our customers asked us, is it difficult or not to operate your ice machine? How many people need to run a ice factory? How about the profit?
Here, we give you a general idea on it. Our machine is very easy to operate, it is controled by PLC. For small ice factory, 2people is enough. of course, for different capacity, different types ice, it is should be different. The most important is the profit, we have checked the price of ice block with our client in Angola, they told us for 10kg ice block, they will sell it at 2 US dollars, they can get all the investment back in half year. How the ice business is , you can check it in your location by yourself. If you need further support, you also can come to us by email or phone.

Email:sales@chinaicemakingmachine.com
Tel:+86-21-60518061
Cell:+86-13671510188
Fax:+86-21-3650098

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by iceblock1(f): 4:28am On Dec 21, 2011
We are a leading company in China manufacturing Ice Making Machines. We provide different
kinds of Ice Making Machines , including large-size ice block machine, cube ice machine,
plate ice machine, tube ice machine, marine ice machine and water cooling-packaged chiller.
We also provide cold room, generator set, crane, etc to match with the ice plant.
More details pls feel freely to contact with me:bonnie@better-industry.com
Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Bonnie
Shanghai Better Industry Co.,Ltd
Tel:0086-21-60518061
Fax:0086-21-39650098
Mobile:0086-15900625685
Msn:betterindustry01@hotmail.com
Yahoo:betterindustry
QQ:bonnie@better-industry.com
Web:www.better-industry.com

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by damhadji(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2012
Hello everyone! This is an old thread. I‘ve got tonnes of mail requesting for my writeup on iceblock business. There were so much that it fills up my box on daily basis not to talk of calls here and there. I still got one this morning 4th january,2012. I just thought of a way out. I created a blog this morning where you all can copy the material. Please not that the prices for the equipments needed must have changed by now. You can always inquire for updates from d sellers near you. I intend coming up more ideas that will work most def everymonth to allow u make ur choices on what you can invest on even do it yourself materials. I‘m currently schooling and might have only little time to do this just keep checking on the blog for new things. Thanks. The url for the blog is http://ideasinquote..com . Enjoy,

1 Like

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by iceblock1(f): 3:08am On Jan 10, 2012
supply kinds of ice machine.

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by iceblock1(f): 9:47am On Jan 12, 2012
ice block machine of 1-30t/d

bonnie@better-industry.com

1 Like

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by iceblock1(f): 10:11am On Feb 11, 2012
1t ice block machine

ice weight can be designed.

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2012
If you sell Ice Block Machines, please do drop a comment at http://smallbusiness.com.ng/ice-block-business.

Thanks.
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by iceblock1(f): 10:46am On Feb 13, 2012
contact info pls
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by monicawu5891: 10:31am On Mar 31, 2012
I reckon you want to buy cube ice? I have never been to Nigeria, I am curious if people in Nigeria like to put cube ice in their soft drinks? I am thinking yes, but I want to be assured by local people. If there is big consumption, there is big demand, Maybe it is a good idea to run cube ice business in Nigeria. I really want to know this. Please help. By the way, I am from China & I have my own cube ice factory in China. I want to expand my business abroad. Any suggestions? my email:monica@better-industry.com
Kunle-A:

I'm really impressed on how you present your case. You are definately knowledgeable on your stuff. However, manufacturers can give you a freezing time. They usually conduct the test at a particular water temperature. Most manuf. will give you precisely how long it will take to freeze an amt of ice (lets say 2ton or 5ton) which is not that hard to do. Just calculate the amt of water, take the temp, and the freezing capacity of the machine will determine when it will reach freezing point. Nigerian manufacturer may not go that far.

Leaving that aside, are you into ice block business in ibadan? Who makes the best machine? How good is the quality? Are these clean machines? I wouldn't mind to call or email you in private if you don't mind to ask few questions but however, i love to post everything online here so that everyone else can learn from it. That's the purpose of a forum.

Others questions i will like to ask are:

Is there anyone in ibadan selling cube ice (in bags) rather than the solid block ones?
What are the prices of generators now (used tokunbo ones. UK/US/German)

Others info you like to throw in will be appreciated.
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by monicawu5891: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2012
I reckon you want to buy cube ice? I have never been to Nigeria, I am curious if people in Nigeria like to put cube ice in their soft drinks? I am thinking yes, but I want to be assured by local people. If there is big consumption, there is big demand, Maybe it is a good idea to run cube ice business in Nigeria. I really want to know this. Please help. By the way, I am from China & I have my own cube ice factory in China. I want to expand my business abroad. Any suggestions? my email:monica@better-industry.com
Kunle-A:

I'm really impressed on how you present your case. You are definately knowledgeable on your stuff. However, manufacturers can give you a freezing time. They usually conduct the test at a particular water temperature. Most manuf. will give you precisely how long it will take to freeze an amt of ice (lets say 2ton or 5ton) which is not that hard to do. Just calculate the amt of water, take the temp, and the freezing capacity of the machine will determine when it will reach freezing point. Nigerian manufacturer may not go that far.

Leaving that aside, are you into ice block business in ibadan? Who makes the best machine? How good is the quality? Are these clean machines? I wouldn't mind to call or email you in private if you don't mind to ask few questions but however, i love to post everything online here so that everyone else can learn from it. That's the purpose of a forum.

Others questions i will like to ask are:

Is there anyone in ibadan selling cube ice (in bags) rather than the solid block ones?
What are the prices of generators now (used tokunbo ones. UK/US/German)

Others info you like to throw in will be appreciated.
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by monicawu5891: 8:18am On Apr 20, 2012
SHANGHAI BETTER INDUSTRY ALSO HAVE container factory.

Monica

Cell phone:0086-15900625891
Phone:86-021-60518061
Fax:86-02139650098
E-mail:monica@better-industry.com
MSN:betterindustry02@hotmail.com
Website:http://www.chinaicemakingmachine.com/ice-block-machine.html

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by monicawu5891: 8:23am On Apr 20, 2012
air-cooling container factory. With small ice block machine & small cold room. It is portable. You can work in distant area.

Monica

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by monicawu5891: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2012
container factory, a new design in ice industry. I will bring you great profit. We hope this business will be a huge success.

If you need any, feel free to contact with us.

Monica

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by monicawu5891: 9:46am On May 03, 2012
We also make round ice

Regards,

Teléfono celular :0086-15900625891
Teléfono :86-021 hasta 60.518.061
Fax :86-02139650098
MSN: betterindustry02@hotmail.com
E-mail: monica@better-industry.com

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by helloha(m): 1:24pm On May 11, 2012
OMT is a leading supplier of ice block making machine in China.
Contacts: www.omt-icemachines.com

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by helloha(m): 7:43am On Jul 14, 2012
Ice Block Making Business is becoming hotter in Africa ever !
Do you want to make your own ice block ?
Do you want to get profit from this business ?
contact us today !
sales@omt-icemachines.com

Get more info of our ice machines:
www.omt-icemachines.com

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by damhadji(m): 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
For all the people who got my writeup and wants to know where to buy the machine, i‘ve got a contact of a guy who makes them. You can now go to the blogsite stated in my last post of just below my reply box here to get the contact. It is now included in the writeup. Enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.