Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,456 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:10 AM

Ice Block Making Machine - Business To Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Ice Block Making Machine (101294 Views)

Nigerian Automatic Block Making Machine For Sale / Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale / China Supplier Of Ice Block Mahine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nuclearboy(m): 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ikonz:
Sir, your attention for clarity pls
You said a block of ice = 4.5 ltrs, thereafter you mentioned that your 50 block ice machine will take 10 hrs to complete blocking, which will also translate to 100 blocks within 20 hours if it is done in sessions.
Then you mentioned thus:
If 100 blocks sets within 20 hrs, and this 594 ltrs should amount to 132 blocks of ice, how then is this possible to set within 24 hrs?
Does it mean that it is possible for the machine to block extra 32 within the remaining 4 hours?

THANKS.... let me explain

Firstly, the machine when designing was meant for each block to be 4.5 average. However, often we have as much as 5.7 liters (depends on the cellophane used) and I test based on current realities.

For the 20 hour "transposition" to 24 hours, its simple - if 50 in 10 hours, that's 5 per hour and thus, 4 hours will give 20

so you have 120 in 24 hours.

But conditions change - on a hot day, you may have the above whist on a cool day, you find the same machine freezes in 9 hours. Please note also, that on that HOT day, your cellophane may be bigger (wider). So you are freezing 5.7 liters X 50 packs while on the Cool day (or during a night run), the packs were 4.8 liters each.

I discussed this earlier on this thread where I pointed out that "FOREIGN" manufacturers will [size=14pt]tell you what their machines do[/size] in 12 hours ([size=14pt]AT SO AND SO temp and humidity[/size]. SEE https://www.nairaland.com/238196/ice-block-making-machine/1#4120810 of 11.16pm on July 1, 2009 on the 2nd page of this same thread)

Once you cannot control ambient temperature and humidity, results will vary based on this two from day to day and run to run (and dry season to rainy season). After that, comes the issue informed by the fact that we are all at the mercy of cellophane makers who's machines can give us wider or slimmer packs

In effect, 594liters in 24 hours was based on a test i did. In the same way, the deep freezer that states 30kg/24 hours uses certain test conditions. In a hot container shop, same freezer may freeze only 21 liters in 24 hours.

We use averages so maybe I should have said "as much as 594 liters in 24 hours" just as I said "the freezer freezes MAX 30kg in 24 hours"

I hope this clarifies your query
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Ikonz(m): 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
nuclearboy:

THANKS.... let me explain

I hope this clarifies your query

I understand you now, I will contact you soon sir
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by john1976: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
good day, i observe some persons use the nairaland blog platform to create a negative marketing scheme against better companies in the same line of business,e.g a post by bureus in june 04 2013 about cbfi company in china.it is also annoying that when you google cbfi on nairaland what appears is the wicked marketing scheme of buying a 5000tons ice cube machine from the above mentioned company & it was a fraud because the machine the not work well,without prove or pictures of the so called machine.mr seun oluwaosewa please endeavour to clarify some posst.the so called BUREUS registered on nairaland,june 04 2013,time spent online,6minutes &2seconds,last seen 9:21am,on june 10, 2013. such a member of this forum is not just faceless but out to destroy reputation built by companies that have attain equity. i kindly oblige the nairaland forum & mr seun osewa to please scrap off the post about cbfi on nairaland when googled. thanks john 1976.
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by olu4: 11:07am On Feb 06, 2016
nuclearboy:
Bump

what is the capacity of this 50 mould compressor and the gen that will power it?
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nuclearboy(m): 6:50am On Apr 15, 2016
olu4:

what is the capacity of this 50 mould compressor and the gen that will power it?

Capacity "how"? - it freezes 50 blocks, each an average of 5.5 liters of water

Look at an 8kva but be assured it is 8kva... and diesel is much better
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 29, 2016
Please what is the cost of this machine presently?
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by senola1: 12:52pm On May 03, 2016
Hi NuclearBoy,

Can you please give me your contact.

Thanks
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 03, 2016
I have been running this business with my wife for some years now. I noticed some things about it.

- Iceblock thrives best under the dry season.

- The price of Large ice blocks is not fixed. Price range from N70 - N200

- Its highest price is normally when there is power outage across the town

- Using a block machine is not easy and economical. I will hit more on that later

- If starting all over again, I will take several thermocool deep freezers over a block machine

- My 10kva petrol generator can power about 5 deep freezers

- A 300 litre freezer can freeze about 13 large ice blocks in 15-18 hours if situated in a right location like open space, cooled airconditioned room, etc

- I have a block machine that blocks about 70 blocks in 12 hours using 2 2hp airconditioner as the engine.

- Powering the block machine with my 25kva generator consumes about 8 litres in 3 hours or 32 litres in 12 hours

Cost analysis will follow soon

2 Likes

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by senola1: 2:55pm On May 03, 2016
EMMAACHILE:
I have been running this business with my wife for some years now. I noticed some things about it.
- Using a block machine is not easy and economical. I will hit more on that later
- If starting all over again, I will take several thermocool deep freezers over a block machine
- A 300 litre freezer can freeze about 13 large ice blocks in 15-18 hours if situated in a right location like open space, cooled airconditioned room, etc
- I have a block machine that blocks about 70 blocks in 12 hours using 2 2hp airconditioner as the engine.
- Powering the block machine with my 25kva generator consumes about 8 litres in 3 hours or 32 litres in 12 hours

hmmmmmmmmmmmm......Waiting for more updates from you.
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nuclearboy(m): 10:17pm On May 06, 2016
senola1:
Hi NuclearBoy,

Can you please give me your contact.

Thanks

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nuclearboy(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

Your 10kva powers 5 freezers? The largest freezer carries a 1/3 (rare as most are 1/4) HP compressor. So you are saying a 10 kva powers just 2HP? This isn't a business you are running

The[size=18pt] freezing capacity of EVERY deep freezer is clearly stated on its data-plate behind it and the fastest will freeze 32 liters in 24 hours[/size]. So how do you get 13 large blocks in 15 hours? Are your large blocks 1 liter each? If you say I am wrong, take a photo and paste - freezers are domestic and I will wager whatever you wish that the maximum cannot exceed 40 liters in 24 hours which is about 27 liters in 18 hours

A 25kva generator (20kw) will consume between 0.6 - 1.6 gallons (2.3 - 6 liters per HOUR) depending on the load percentage (see attached from https://cdn.greenmountaingenerators.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Generator-Fuel-Consumption-Chart.png) . Using such a huge generator with 2 units of 2HP condensing units shows you know nothing about power or how it works as that generator (if chinese) will power 6 condensing units easily and "IF" British/German, will power 8. Basically, using just 2 units, you are totally wasting power and thus, diesel - you will definitely NOT be economical - your complaint is not tenable. Its like using a train to carry 4 passengers from place to place..... how can you ever break even

All you have said simply shows a knowledge/understanding problem which is why you are having issues and are considering freezers for industry

PS: NOTE that 1 US Gallon = 3.785 liters

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 07, 2016
nuclearboy:

Your 10kva powers 5 freezers? The largest freezer carries a 1/3 (rare as most are 1/4) HP compressor. So you are saying a 10 kva powers just 2HP? This isn't a business you are running

The[size=18pt] freezing capacity of EVERY deep freezer is clearly stated on its data-plate behind it and the fastest will freeze 32 liters in 24 hours[/size]. So how do you get 13 large blocks in 15 hours? Are your large blocks 1 liter each? If you say I am wrong, take a photo and paste - freezers are domestic and I will wager whatever you wish that the maximum cannot exceed 40 liters in 24 hours which is about 27 liters in 18 hours

A 25kva generator (20kw) will consume between 0.6 - 1.6 gallons (2.3 - 6 liters per HOUR) depending on the load percentage (see attached from https://cdn.greenmountaingenerators.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Generator-Fuel-Consumption-Chart.png) . Using such a huge generator with 2 units of 2HP condensing units shows you know nothing about power or how it works as that generator (if chinese) will power 6 condensing units easily and "IF" British/German, will power 8. Basically, using just 2 units, you are totally wasting power and thus, diesel - you will definitely NOT be economical - your complaint is not tenable. Its like using a train to carry 4 passengers from place to place..... how can you ever break even

All you have said simply shows a knowledge/understanding problem which is why you are having issues and are considering freezers for industry

PS: NOTE that 1 US Gallon = 3.785 liters

I use my generator for my house. I don't understand what you are saying. I have a large 3 bedroom bungalow with a lot of equipments. The right size for me is a 10kva generator.

I will reply you later today with pictures when I am chanced.

Most of your assertion above are theories. I will present you with practicals.

1 Like

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nuclearboy(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

I use my generator for my house. I don't understand what you are saying. I have a large 3 bedroom bungalow with a lot of equipments. The right size for me is a 10kva generator.

I will reply you later today with pictures when I am chanced.

Most of your assertion above are theories. I will present you with practicals.

Theories?

I have built and sold seven hundred and twenty four machines which are all over the country and west africa. Photos of my work from 2009 dot this very thread. You are talking about deep freezers and personal ideas which show almost zero knowledge of power AND refrigeration but you believe its me that is theoretic?

Take up my challenge and show a data-plate from a deep freezer that can freeze 8 "big" blocks (say, 5 liters each) in 24 hours.... then we will compare that (which would still BE a toy) to ice machines.

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Nobody: 4:27am On May 09, 2016
nuclearboy:

Theories?

I have built and sold seven hundred and twenty four machines which are all over the country and west africa. Photos of my work from 2009 dot this very thread. You are talking about deep freezers and personal ideas which show almost zero knowledge of power AND refrigeration but you believe its me that is theoretic?

Take up my challenge and show a data-plate from a deep freezer that can freeze 8 "big" blocks (say, 5 liters each) in 24 hours.... then we will compare that (which would still BE a toy) to ice machines.

Let me write my own experience

A Thermocool HTF-319H will freeze 13 large blocks (5 litre average of water) in 18 hours while the Skyrun BD-300MS will freeze almost the same volume at about 20 hours given a spacious environment.

The Data plate on the HTF-319H says 24kg/24 hour cooling capacity while the Skyrun in its manual says even 5kg/24 hours cooling capacity. These are all theories. From my practical observation, Both freezers do almost the same work and the only difference i notice between them is the defrosting method is faster in the Skyrun.

I will post some pictures when i am chanced.

My five freezers thus gives me about 65 (13 x 5) large iceblock on a daily basis if i have at least 20 hours electricity continuously.

If I use the block machine, I could have at least 70 blocks in 12 hours if i have continuous electricity but when there is a power outage in between, then you will know the weakness of all these 'local block machines'. You will loose considerable amount of time to make it to block because of the low amount of insulation in these local machines.

Mr nuclearboy, whether you produce all the machines in Africa, you need to learn about other people's experience. I have been running this business for sometime now. I started around 2007, stopped around 2009, resumed back 2015 to date.

I will be comparing the advantages and disadvantages of running both in subsequent posts.

All these claims can be verified by anyone who has a deep freezer in his apartment. Try and put some icewater (5 litre average) in your deep freezer and leave it overnight and see how far these equipments are under estimated.

1 Like

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by BUGOFF(m): 5:21pm On May 09, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

Let me write my own experience

A Thermocool HTF-319H will freeze 13 large blocks (5 litre average of water) in 18 hours while the Skyrun BD-300MS will freeze almost the same volume at about 20 hours given a spacious environment.

The Data plate on the HTF-319H says 24kg/24 hour cooling capacity while the Skyrun in its manual says even 5kg/24 hours cooling capacity. These are all theories. From my practical observation, Both freezers do almost the same work and the only difference i notice between them is the defrosting method is faster in the Skyrun.

I will post some pictures when i am chanced.

My five freezers thus gives me about 65 (13 x 5) large iceblock on a daily basis if i have at least 20 hours electricity continuously.

If I use the block machine, I could have at least 70 blocks in 12 hours if i have continuous electricity but when there is a power outage in between, then you will know the weakness of all these 'local block machines'. You will loose considerable amount of time to make it to block because of the low amount of insulation in these local machines.

Mr nuclearboy, whether you produce all the machines in Africa, you need to learn about other people's experience. I have been running this business for sometime now. I started around 2007, stopped around 2009, resumed back 2015 to date.

I will be comparing the advantages and disadvantages of running both in subsequent posts.

All these claims can be verified by anyone who has a deep freezer in his apartment. Try and put some icewater (5 litre average) in your deep freezer and leave it overnight and see how far these equipments are under estimated.
So how do u package d waterproof into ur freezer, and won't d lack of compartment mk packing difficult and freezing a freezer-load tk longer?
Am asking cos am abt getting d local machine. Wud u advice I go for freezers instead? How about if one were to change d compressor to a bigger HP compressor? Tanx
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 09, 2016
BUGOFF:
So how do u package d waterproof into ur freezer, and won't d lack of compartment mk packing difficult and freezing a freezer-load tk longer?
Am asking cos am abt getting d local machine. Wud u advice I go for freezers instead? How about if one were to change d compressor to a bigger HP compressor? Tanx
Just tie the waterproof like you tie miomio.
A block machine is also recommended if you are sure of at least 12 hours of full voltage electricity. Some of us are still using our own before I have a dedicated 100 kva transformer.

Most of the block machines in Lokoja are not in use because of the low voltage in the town and the stability of electricity over a long period.

The summary of a block machine business is that it is not for the poor masses.

1 Share

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by BUGOFF(m): 7:15pm On May 09, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

Just tie the waterproof like you tie miomio.
A block machine is also recommended if you are sure of at least 12 hours of full voltage electricity. Some of us are still using our own before I have a dedicated 100 kva transformer.

Most of the block machines in Lokoja are not in use because of the low voltage in the town and the stability of electricity over a long period.

The summary of a block machine business is that it is not for the poor masses.

The electricity situation in d country is terrible, for 2 days now the power supply in my area cannot even power my TV talkless of a fridge b4 one talks of the block machine(locally fabricated)…
I may jus start with deep freezers keeping in mind ur observation that the freezers preserve the ice betà than the block machine in the event of power outage....
1. Do u confirm?

2. Also, I ask again, wud replacing the original compressor wit a bigger one result in a quicker ice-making time?

3. P.S: what is the 100kva transformer for?

Grateful.
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Nobody: 4:05am On May 10, 2016
BUGOFF:

The electricity situation in d country is terrible, for 2 days now the power supply in my area cannot even power my TV talkless of a fridge b4 one talks of the block machine(locally fabricated)…
I may jus start with deep freezers keeping in mind ur observation that the freezers preserve the ice betà than the block machine in the event of power outage....
1. Do u confirm?

2. Also, I ask again, wud replacing the original compressor wit a bigger one result in a quicker ice-making time?

3. P.S: what is the 100kva transformer for?

Grateful.

1. Yes of course. But to enjoy the iceblock business, go for the slow defrost freezers like the thermocool HTF-319H freezer. Why? It's because it preserves the blocks better and stays longer without defrosting (melting). My Skyrun freezers drop water very fast after a power outage which in most cases need manual scooping of water if the outage is longer than less say 2 hours.
Recommend deep freezers are Thermocool and Westministers freezers or all those old freezers. I normally recommend the 300 litre ones because for me, it's the best value size in my opinion.

2. I have not done that but it will surely be better. I was thinking of buying solar/Gas deep freezers late last year and using solar panels or battery or Cooking Gas or Kerosene . But the prices were just too outrageous. The contacts I got from China were eager to supply but I later backed down because to make it cheaper, I needed to buy in bulk.

3. A dedicated transformer is a transformer installed to serve a particular house or building eg banks, corporate outfits most times install their own transformers. I installed one in my own house and I now have full 240 volts electricity. Where there is an outage, I know it is from PHCN and not the transformer because my load cannot overpower the transformer with the biggest load being 4 2hp (2 units for the block machine) and 3 1.5hp air-conditioner units. A dedicated transformer means even in the heat of the season, I could still run my units including the block machine because the lowest voltage I would have is about 220 volts while the public struggle with about 110 volts or so.

Thank you, it's a long piece.

3 Likes

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by BUGOFF(m): 7:21am On May 10, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

Yes bro, long but informative. Am grateful u took the time. Will mk moves to acquire the Westminster freezers n update this thread as I go along.

2 Likes

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nuclearboy(m): 7:23pm On May 11, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

1. Yes of course. But to enjoy the iceblock business, go for the slow defrost freezers like the thermocool HTF-319H freezer. Why? It's because it preserves the blocks better and stays longer without defrosting (melting). My Skyrun freezers drop water very fast after a power outage which in most cases need manual scooping of water if the outage is longer than less say 2 hours.
Recommend deep freezers are Thermocool and Westministers freezers or all those old freezers. I normally recommend the 300 litre ones because for me, it's the best value size in my opinion.

2. I have not done that but it will surely be better. I was thinking of buying solar/Gas deep freezers late last year and using solar panels or battery or Cooking Gas or Kerosene . But the prices were just too outrageous. The contacts I got from China were eager to supply but I later backed down because to make it cheaper, I needed to buy in bulk.

3. A dedicated transformer is a transformer installed to serve a particular house or building eg banks, corporate outfits most times install their own transformers. I installed one in my own house and I now have full 240 volts electricity. Where there is an outage, I know it is from PHCN and not the transformer because my load cannot overpower the transformer with the biggest load being 4 2hp (2 units for the block machine) and 3 1.5hp air-conditioner units. A dedicated transformer means even in the heat of the season, I could still run my units including the block machine because the lowest voltage I would have is about 220 volts while the public struggle with about 110 volts or so.

Pls take a photo of your fist directly next to these your "5" liter blocks. Please be honest when you do so because these are maximum 1.5 liter blocks on display.

And again you say manufacturer specifications are "THEORY" - sorry but do you think these manufacturers operate from out of Nigeria where there is no quality control or standards? IF a manufacturer says 24 liters but supplies 200 liters as you are suggesting, do you realise that is fraud?

Do you even know that compressors have capacities and have you ever heard the term "BRITISH THERMAL UNITS"? You are saying that a 1/3hp compressor will freeze over 100 liters in 24 hours? ? ?

Forgive me for arguing with you anyway - people will come back soon to tell you what they think of you when they do your bidding

We will be here (but then, are you not the one who deleted his rubbish posts awhile back when called out then?

YOUR FOOTNOTE, THOUGH..... VERY APT grin
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nuclearboy(m): 7:23pm On May 11, 2016
BUGOFF:

Yes bro, long but informative. Am grateful u took the time. Will mk moves to acquire the Westminster freezers n update this thread as I go along.

PLEASE ENSURE YOU UPDATE US
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by BUGOFF(m): 8:11pm On May 11, 2016
nuclearboy:

PLEASE ENSURE YOU UPDATE US
lol. Yes boss. But do I suspect a hint of sarcasm beneath ur remark? I wud rather u guide us with ur pro knowledge.
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 11, 2016
nuclearboy:

Pls take a photo of your fist directly next to these your "5" liter blocks. Please be honest when you do so because these are maximum 1.5 liter blocks on display.

And again you say manufacturer specifications are "THEORY" - sorry but do you think these manufacturers operate from out of Nigeria where there is no quality control or standards? IF a manufacturer says 24 liters but supplies 200 liters as you are suggesting, do you realise that is fraud?

Do you even know that compressors have capacities and have you ever heard the term "BRITISH THERMAL UNITS"? You are saying that a 1/3hp compressor will freeze over 100 liters in 24 hours? ? ?

Forgive me for arguing with you anyway - people will come back soon to tell you what they think of you when they do your bidding

We will be here (but then, are you not the one who deleted his rubbish posts awhile back when called out then?

YOUR FOOTNOTE, THOUGH..... VERY APT grin
Hahaha. Na wa. You mean you are still doubting?

It is a simple test to be confirmed by anyone with a deep freezer. Anybody can do a test with their deep freezer including yourself. I tire for nairaland when some people think they know all.
Do a test with a five litre iceblock with your deep freezer if you have any and feedback the forum.

Never under estimate anybody.
Cooling capacity is in kg and not litres, Get that right.
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nuclearboy(m): 10:18am On May 15, 2016
BUGOFF:
lol. Yes boss. But do I suspect a hint of sarcasm beneath ur remark? I wud rather u guide us with ur pro knowledge.

I would just love a few of those who read here to test the theory he propounded and feed us back.

1 Like

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nuclearboy(m): 5:39pm On May 15, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

Hahaha. Na wa. You mean you are still doubting?

It is a simple test to be confirmed by anyone with a deep freezer. Anybody can do a test with their deep freezer including yourself. I tire for nairaland when some people think they know all.
Do a test with a five litre iceblock with your deep freezer if you have any and feedback the forum.

Never under estimate anybody.
Cooling capacity is in kg and not litres, Get that right.
[size=18pt]
Stop displaying your ignorance - it's pitiful....

1 LITER OF WATER WEIGHS EXACTLY 1 KILOGRAM[/size] - This is elementary physics. The internet is your friend (though its only showing how vacuous you are, currently) All you need to do is [size=18pt]google "weight of a liter of water"[/size] and you will realize how knowledgeable you are. 1 liter of water is 1kg....... DISPROVE ME IF YOU CAN

You know NOTHING - which was obvious once you argued that world-renowned manufacturers just put whatever they feel like as cooling capacity. Now in your "expertise", you don't even know simple units of conversion and are trying to say 5 liters of water is different from 5 kilograms of water.

Google doesn't allow ignorance of this sort anymore
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nuclearboy(m): 5:43pm On May 15, 2016
BUGOFF:

I hope you have other use for the "westminister".. This guy is empty.... Just google "weight of a liter of water" and you will realize he knows nothing with that separation between liter and kilogram he mooted
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by BUGOFF(m): 8:42pm On May 15, 2016
nuclearboy:

I hope you have other use for the "westminister".. This guy is empty.... Just google "weight of a liter of water" and you will realize he knows nothing with that separation between liter and kilogram he mooted
lol. Hmm
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 15, 2016
nuclearboy:

I would just love a few of those who read here to test the theory he propounded and feed us back.
You may have to test it yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by devonpaul(m): 2:33am On May 25, 2016
Hi nuclearboy.. Please send me your details via My email: susannelesejane@gmail
I would love to do some investment and have an adequate knowledge about this opportunity. Pls send me your contact
Gracias
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nuclearboy(m): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
devonpaul:
Hi nuclearboy.. Please send me your details via My email: susannelesejane@gmail
I would love to do some investment and have an adequate knowledge about this opportunity. Pls send me your contact
Gracias

This email address is inconclusive. susannelesejane@gmail.COM Please confirm

Anyway, I am kubae@yahoo.com and 08033272767
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by CareTeka: 10:59am On Aug 02, 2016
nuclearboy:

[size=18pt]
Stop displaying your ignorance - it's pitiful....
1 LITER OF WATER WEIGHS EXACTLY 1 KILOGRAM[/size] - This is elementary physics. The internet is your friend (though its only showing how vacuous you are, currently) All you need to do is [size=18pt]google "weight of a liter of water"[/size] and you will realize how knowledgeable you are. 1 liter of water is 1kg....... DISPROVE ME IF YOU CAN
You know NOTHING - which was obvious once you argued that world-renowned manufacturers just put whatever they feel like as cooling capacity. Now in your "expertise", you don't even know simple units of conversion and are trying to say 5 liters of water is different from 5 kilograms of water.
Google doesn't allow ignorance of this sort anymore

If there is anyone that should serve as an authority on Ice Block Production and Business in Nigeria, NuclearBoy comes first. Take my word for it. So i find it funny and interesting that you are arguing with him. I took 2 years to do my research on him and eventually after 2 more months of talking to him on phone and whatsapp, i finally made my first purchase of a 50 block machine. I sent him money through Internet Banking without even knowing his address or visiting his location but just on the validation i had from my research.
His machine is the best you can ever get and that is from my experience. Price wise and Functionality wise. He doesn't disappoint. I remember asking him why he doesn't even promote his machines and advertise in newspapers like all those dream killers you find all over the place and he simply told me he doesn't need to. His satisfied customers will do that for him. Am one of them. So whatever he says, take it to the bank and cash it for any serious investor. One thing i find fascinating is that the machines are so cheap compared to all the other poorly built machines have come across.
If you do eventually want to buy, visit him and see the machines in action. He produces Ice Blocks as well. I have lost contact with him for a year now because i relocated but i intend to get another machine from him soon. Probably the 100 block machine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.