Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,622 members, 7,801,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

NBC Aptitude Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (152487 Views)

NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by whytepawn1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
Megaflex:
i pray so bro. bt any idea abt d pay package?
frankly am not really concerned about the pay. Am looking forward to the experience.

1 Like

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by tobybasten(m): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
I hope they pick a handful of us. Have a feeling they might get across to us this week.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by KissQ(f): 6:24am On Jul 13, 2015
Damiflies:
Kiss Q?

Yea?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by wableo: 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
tobybasten:
I hope they pick a handful of us. Have a feeling they might get across to us this week.
Maybe after the ramadan festival. How many places the interview took place.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by hapy1995: 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
Please any news about the interview?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Megaflex(m): 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
hapy1995:
Please any news about the interview?
still keepin our fingers crossd bro
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by ttaolin500: 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
tobybasten:
Before our interview in Lagos. I went to ease myself. the trainee locker room was right beside where I was easing myself. these lockers were 31 in number. meaning if at all they want to give handful of opportunities they can't give more than 31lockers capacity.
I interviewed one of d out going trainnee n he said dey were just 15 during dre own set and d last set of graduate dt were graduated were just 19.
I am not saying NBC cant increase d no of lockers but we just have to b realistic here.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by tobybasten(m): 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
ttaolin500:

Before our interview in Lagos. I went to ease myself. the trainee locker room was right beside where I was easing myself. these lockers were 31 in number. meaning if at all they want to give handful of opportunities they can't give more than 31lockers capacity.
I interviewed one of d out going trainnee n he said dey were just 15 during dre own set and d last set of graduate dt were graduated were just 19.
I am not saying NBC cant increase d no of lockers but we just have to b realistic here.

I understand your point. I think btw 25-30 is still a good number. Though I dunno the number of candidates interviewed. Plus they are partnering with itf this time around maybe will have any influence.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by tobybasten(m): 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
ttaolin500:

I understand your point. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by tobybasten(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2015
Any update people?! This thread is becoming very cold oo
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by kzptin: 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
They had recruitment in december. I remember, i wrote my test in enugu, just about 4 of us from enugu made it to the interview in ph, total of people who had the interview in ph was just 36 (4 of us who wrote in enugu plus the porthacourt guys), Lagos people had their interview a week after we did. About 30 of them had interview in Lagos. Afterwards 20 people were taken on the whole. The stipend they were to start with was 25k. They resumed in january 20th or there about. We waited past 5weeks before any of us was contacted. But for some reasons they picked Lagos guys. Those who had their interview in Lagos. Probably they considered home address on cv and proximity to the training centre. After our interview in ph we exchanged nos, we called ourselves across and discovered just one of us seemed to have been contacted. If u didn't have ur interview in Lagos u have to be exceptionally qualified to be called. I don't know about people who wrote in abuja, kadunna and co. But i know majority ( 80 percent) of the people who were called had their interview in Lagos. U can google nbc dragnet 2014. U will find out dat about 16 out of the 20 people called had their interview in Lagos. It might be that the interviewer in Lagos graded them too highly. On another note it was rumoured dat the payment would be 150k after the 18 month trainining. But i know for sure some of u guys would be employed as managers (as though u passed through management trainee recruitment) after the interview based on performance. I didn't get the job then, it pained me, dat was 6 months back, but i thank God dat my current job now pays me more than 10 times (their monthly stipend) monthly. Goodluck you guys. And if u miss d job don't worry much sometheing better is coming. Am a testimony.

3 Likes

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by wableo: 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
kzptin:
They had recruitment in december. I remember, i wrote my test in enugu, just about 4 of us from enugu made it to the interview in ph, total of people who had the interview in ph was just 36 (4 of us who wrote in enugu plus the porthacourt guys), Lagos people had their interview a week after we did. About 30 of them had interview in Lagos. Afterwards 20 people were taken on the whole. The stipend they were to start with was 25k. They resumed in january 20th or there about. We waited past 5weeks before any of us was contacted. But for some reasons they picked Lagos guys. Those who had their interview in Lagos. Probably they considered home address on cv and proximity to the training centre. After our interview in ph we exchanged nos, we called ourselves across and discovered just one of us seemed to have been contacted. If u didn't have ur interview in Lagos u have to be exceptionally qualified to be called. I don't know about people who wrote in abuja, kadunna and co. But i know majority ( 80 percent) of the people who were called had their interview in Lagos. U can google nbc dragnet 2014. U will find out dat about 16 out of the 20 people called had their interview in Lagos. It might be that the interviewer in Lagos graded them too highly. On another note it was rumoured dat the payment would be 150k after the 18 month trainining. But i know for sure some of u guys would be employed as managers (as though u passed through management trainee recruitment) after the interview based on performance. I didn't get the job then, it pained me, dat was 6 months back, but i thank God dat my current job now pays me more than 10 times (their monthly stipend) monthly. Goodluck you guys. And if u miss d job don't worry much sometheing better is coming. Am a testimony.
Thank you. Pls during the interview did you think you performed excellently well? I just want to grade myself
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by kzptin: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
Yes we all thought we did well. I even saw d satisfactory look on my interviewers' faces, i could swear i'd already gotten d job. Now they are in collaboration with ITF, i expect they would take more than 20. But i also noticed some of them who got the job had been working in Lagos. If u go through dat december thread u would see dat, u would see where they talked about resignation from their previous jobs (i mean the successful candidates). Experience may have edged us out. And u know people in Lagos are most likely to be working compared to people in Enugu and co.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by whytepawn1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
kzptin:
Yes we all thought we did well. I even saw d satisfactory look on my interviewers' faces, i could swear i'd already gotten d job. Now they are in collaboration with ITF, i expect they would take more than 20. But i also noticed some of them who got the job had been working in Lagos. If u go through dat december thread u would see dat, u would see where they talked about resignation from their previous jobs (i mean the successful candidates). Experience may have edged us out. And u know people in Lagos are most likely to be working compared to people in Enugu and co.
it won't be fair if they were to give preference to guys in Lagos and those already working, it will defeat the purpose of the whole program . Anyway am still hoping for good news. and thank you for sharing your experience.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by wableo: 2:02am On Jul 22, 2015
kzptin:
Thank you bro I appreciate you . I pray all of us will be pick.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by rildwanullahi(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
wableo:

Thank you bro I appreciate you . I pray all of us will be pick.
tobybasten:
Any update people?! This thread is becoming very cold oo
KissQ:

Yea?
Devdaz:
U are certainly on ur own if u posted to other plants... What u can do is to choose any of their plant that maybe u know someone in that city that can accommodate u. And mind u, u will definately be posted like two times before the end of the programme and its 4 months OJT each time u posted to other plant.
my people has NBC CONTACTED ANYONE
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Impactpato(m): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
I don't know why NBC is taking so much time to inform us about our fate. Has anyone who attended the interview been called?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by aiikay(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
Expectations still very high! Hopefully they will call us soon!
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by ttaolin500: 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
Impactpato:
I don't know why NBC is taking so much time to inform us about our fate. Has anyone who attended the interview been called?
we have not spent up to one month now. so calm down n hope for d best.
I feel ur pains bro
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Davinee: 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Gud pm evrybdy,i jst got invitation 4 test by Nigerian breweries,plz i'll app8 it if sm1 can send me past qstn.tnx n God bless y'll.vianesky@yahoo.com
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Suffy: 12:34am On Jul 25, 2015
Davinee:
Gud pm evrybdy,i jst got invitation 4 test by Nigerian breweries,plz i'll app8 it if sm1 can send me past qstn.tnx n God bless y'll.vianesky@yahoo.com
Bros u almost cause me High blood Pressure na. Haba, there is a thread for Nigeria Breweries. kindly make ur request there
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by ttaolin500: 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
Suffy:
Bros u almost cause me High blood Pressure na. Haba, there is a thread for Nigeria Breweries. kindly make ur request there
no b only u my brother. my own na high blood p
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by tobybasten(m): 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
Dear fellows,
This is really tiring o. I even tried sending a mail to the sender of the interview invite to have an idea of what's going on, I didn't get any reply.
Pls share any info if have. This waiting part is much more difficult than writing the test
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Suffy: 8:39am On Jul 29, 2015
Mails started rolling in since 3days ago. Any1 with success mail yet?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by layems02: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2015
Suffy:
what type of mail have been rolling in, success/regret?

1 Like

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by tobybasten(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
Suffy:

Pls shed more light bro..... Have you been contacted or you have a genuine info? Pls kindly share. Let's know what is going on. Thanks
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Suffy: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
I dnt know about other locations, but some candidates who were interviewed in Abuja got unsuccessful mail
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Megaflex(m): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
Suffy:
I dnt know about other locations, but some candidates who were interviewed in Abuja got unsuccessful mail
I did mine in Abuja bt haven't seen any mail yet. Are u sure d mails are authentic?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by aiikay(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
Suffy:
You know that the "un" in unsuccessful may seem invisible at first reading.
Meanwhile, expectation of the real mail is still high and near then!
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by whytepawn1(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
Suffy:
Are you sure about what you are saying??. please verify before making such comments cos it wouldn't be funny if You are just trying to play pranks.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by wableo: 8:30am On Jul 31, 2015
Suffy:
Are u sure is this program?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by rildwanullahi(m): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2015
aiikay:

You know that the "un" in unsuccessful may seem invisible at first reading.
Meanwhile, expectation of the real mail is still high and near then!
Abeg confirm now and let us know

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (48) (Reply)

Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? / Some Fun While Job Hunting / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.