Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

NBC Aptitude Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (152553 Views)

NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
Maurista:
I just got a mail now for medical

yes,a friend just called me now to confirm this....

Any 2.1 got the mail?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Owenuneed: 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
yes same here!!!
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
Owenuneed:
yes same here!!!

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by CallofDuty(m): 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
omo ....I am 2.1 oooo and I didn't get the mail...this is so sad..name crime to get 2.1??...its not fair now..chai ...pls can some one post a copy of the mail? this is sad..I would have loved so much to work On those machines..from depalletiser to unpacker to bottle washer to EBI to filler and so on...its just unfair..

1 Like

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by hugochuks60(m): 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
mails that came in yesterday na today unna dy see am
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Engrobiorah(m): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
Owenuneed:
yes same here!!!
still doubting my intel?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Engrobiorah(m): 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Did any 2.1 here get a mail?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Owenuneed: 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
CallofDuty:
omo ....I am 2.1 oooo and I didn't get the mail...this is so sad..name crime to get 2.1??...its not fair now..chai ...pls can some one post a copy of the mail? this is sad..I would have loved so much to work On those machines..from depalletiser to unpacker to bottle washer to EBI to filler and so on...its just unfair..

I'm so sorry man, we've been here together all this while man.may God make a new way for you
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by hugochuks60(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
CallofDuty:

m also 2'1 too, in as much as I share d same pain with u, just keep hope alive, its not yet over. they r not yet done with d mails, besides no one has gotten a regret mail, so if u didn't get a regret mail, then don't lose hope. if eventually u don't get d success mail, then know that God has something bigger for u. their pay is quite small during d whole period of training n there is no guarantee that u will get staffed with them. so wen u consider this u will know that its not something to struggle for.

warm regards
chuks.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Owenuneed: 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
callofduty, what's your real name? where were you interviewed?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Owenuneed: 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
Copy of the mail received

1 Share

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Owenuneed: 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
Maurista:
how far guy when are you going?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by beejayvince(m): 2:07am On Jun 03, 2017
Maurista:
When did you have your interview?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Engrobiorah(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2017
Owenuneed:
Where is that Intel guy that said they would call for medicals today?
angry
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by CallofDuty(m): 10:58am On Jun 03, 2017
Owenuneed:
callofduty, what's your real name? where were you interviewed?
lolz...for real name...everybody likes his/her own moniker.but u can send me a PM boss...well..I was interviewed in Lagos and I've had an all round experience in the bottling processes by virtue of my Internship..and trust me..it was the best interview ever...The man was so impressed with my CV...we were even laughing...he was telling me how we would be sent to jos for OJT and come back black...this really got me excited..I must say its not really about the pay shaa...its the satisfaction that comes with it..but I've leant to move on shaa...after Flour mills of Nigeria broke my heart after the 3rd stage..by putting us on waiting list..so this is not new to me..if NBC didn't want 2.1..they should have prevented dragnet from accepting applications from 2.1 candidates...cos transport fares isn't easy to come by..I was like finally..I get to know how all these PLCs work..well for those invited for medicals..I really wish u guys all the best..the training would be by far very interesting..as for the Next coming Mgt trainee..my fear is just age cos by Aug I'll be 27...its been an honour guys!!!...Una too much..cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Owenuneed: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2017
CallofDuty:
lolz...for real name...everybody likes his/her own moniker.but u can send me a PM boss...well..I was interviewed in Lagos and I've had an all round experience in the bottling processes by virtue of my Internship..and trust me..it was the best interview ever...The man was so impressed with my CV...we were even laughing...he was telling me how we would be sent to jos for OJT and come back black...this really got me excited..I must say its not really about the pay shaa...its the satisfaction that comes with it..but I've leant to move on shaa...after Flour mills of Nigeria broke my heart after the 3rd stage..by putting us on waiting list..so this is not new to me..if NBC didn't want 2.1..they should have prevented dragnet from accepting applications from 2.1 candidates...cos transport fares isn't easy to come by..I was like finally..I get to know how all these PLCs work..well for those invited for medicals..I really wish u guys all the best..the training would be by far very interesting..as for the Next coming Mgt trainee..my fear is just age cos by Aug I'll be 27...its been an honour guys!!!...Una too much..cheesy grin

so sorry boss, better days ahead. who else got invite for medicals?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Owenuneed: 11:24am On Jun 03, 2017
Engrobiorah:
angry
Oya oga Intel make we connect for Whatsapp na?? Abeg
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Engrobiorah(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
CallofDuty:
You'll still be invited
I have been through everything you wrote here
Same age as well
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Engrobiorah(m): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
Owenuneed:

Oya oga Intel make we connect for Whatsapp na?? Abeg
pm ur number
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by CallofDuty(m): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
Engrobiorah:

You'll still be invited
I have been through everything you wrote here
Same age as well
amen brother... I believe you die...my hopes are still alive!!!.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by beejayvince(m): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
I believe those with 2.1 will still get called, maybe for Engineering Trainee position.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Owenuneed: 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
[quote author=Engrobiorah post=57152214]
pm ur number [/quote
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Owenuneed: 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
beejayvince:
I believe those with 2.1 will still get called, maybe for Engineering Trainee position.

which one is engineering trainee position again?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Sammyoko: 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
beejayvince:
It will be unfair if they decide to jettison 2:1 graduates just because they previous ones don't stay to complete the training. Anyways let's wait and see what they are up to.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Owenuneed: 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
pls are we paying for the medicals? I don't think so tho, just wanna confirm
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by CallofDuty(m): 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
Owenuneed:
pls are we paying for the medicals? I don't think so tho, just wanna confirm
Lols..bros are u a learner?.how u go pay?.anyways those selected should also pray oo..people de fail medicals ooo...
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Owenuneed: 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
CallofDuty:
Lols..bros are u a learner?.how u go pay?.anyways those selected should also pray oo..people de fail medicals ooo...

people dey fail medicals?? this got me thinking now
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by hugochuks60(m): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
Owenuneed:

people dey fail medicals?? this got me thinking now

of course they do. some people may get medical invite but they may not get d Final may to resume.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Bowlexzy(m): 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ideal Job Portal - McTimothy Associates
Human Resources Manager

Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.

Keeps tabs on the growth of the company workforce over time.
Shows the effectiveness of organizational talent development.
Examines the growth in associated workers over time.
Gives perspective on the amount of labour and productivity lost due to sickness and otherwise unpredicted leave.

Leading and directing the human resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business
Employee relations, including managing absenteeism, grievances and sickness
Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement

Apply here: http://www.ideal.com.ng/app?home/jobdetail/348/Human-Resources-Manager

More Jobs on our Nairaland Page https://www.nairaland.com/3836511/ideal-job-portal-connect-employers
Visit http://www.ideal.com.ng/ for more jobs
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by karlzeez: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
Just did my medical in Lagos... Na 2 go back pH 2mao n wait abi or wat next
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by hugochuks60(m): 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
u gats wait for d results.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by boninho: 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
karlzeez:
Just did my medical in Lagos... Na 2 go back pH 2mao n wait abi or wat next

Congrats....pls when did you attend the interview...are people still likely to be called up for medicals?

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (48) (Reply)

Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Some Fun While Job Hunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.