Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,369 members, 7,800,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) (40645 Views)

Does Infinix Think Nigerians Are High? X-band Now Selling For N25,800 [PICS] / When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) / When MTN Finally Goes Mad (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) by dmcdad: 3:37am On Jun 16, 2015
Owas419:
Ve not done mine and i dont intend to do it. Can some1 pls help me with vasline
Wetin you wan use am do? You don dey find underage wey you wan open abi?cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) by ralph28(m): 5:48am On Jun 16, 2015
No,teach me pls.
Stevaz01:

Did you do accounting in sec school??
Did your teacher define ' Nigerian banking system ' for you??!

Well.. that's it!! grin tongue
Re: Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) by fairlyisabel(f): 6:07am On Jun 16, 2015
Hollabesea:
please nd please,i was given an enrolment slip,i didnt receive any sms...my question is : is d ticket id on dat slip my bvn? m confused cos i m yet to tk my bvn to other banks whr i av acct
you are meant to fill the form and get registered almost immediately. You don't need to get any sms before coming to register. I suppose you meant enrolment number and not a ticket number. This number is being generated immediately your registration process is done. Also you don't really need to take your number to any bank cause the linking of accounts will be handled by the management except if you were asked to provide it @ the verge of processing a transaction
Re: Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) by tunergy(m): 8:45am On Jun 16, 2015
Stevaz01:
I received this message on my phone from my bank persuading me to go get my BVN done. Though I've done mine but I've been left wondering if other Nigerians have the time like me to queue and wait patiently to get this task done.
Unlike the SIM card registration threat, whereby, people still use their sim freely up till now though it's not registered or even registered with a random info before purchase, I can only hope this one won't turn out differently.
If this threat is really undertaken, I strongly believe that millions of Nigerians would be affected.
Have you done yours?
What's the delay?
Do you really think your account can be deactivated if not registered??
Please contribute!!
Kindly, spread the word and share to avert any inconveniency this might cause later on..

Cc lalasticlala

You For send the message naaa. Dem send you?
Re: Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) by otimothy(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2015
pls do that crap o,my salary no gree me withdraw when it was paid last month cos it was wired from abroad,abeg do am o
Re: Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) by femolala001(m): 8:57am On Jun 16, 2015
emmalezy:
am still waiting for them to shut down my account oooo..
coz i havent done mine..

then their bank will smell fire
But sorry bro, hw much u get for account wey dem go smell fire?
Re: Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) by Expsbterror(m): 9:27am On Jun 16, 2015
carbony4red:

Guy, just go with that ur ticket to D branch so as to b given D original BVN.

OK man. wld do dat
Re: Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) by Expsbterror(m): 9:28am On Jun 16, 2015
fairlyisabel:
go back to first bank and get it. They will simply ask you for the enrolment number which was given to you when you were registered. If you have lost the number, they will request for your first and last name together with your date of birth. The BVN is generated within 24hours after the registration is done.
Thanks man
Re: Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) by chuksmad(m): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2015
Stevaz01:

Sorry man!! I feel your pain..
The Queue in bank this days coz of BVN long pass filling station during fuel crisis own.. But I recommend you don't give up on your bank coz you are likely to encounter this everywhere you go..
If you have account with some of these banks that have lesser customers, better for you to do the registration there like sterling, enterprise, unity bank. And once u do in one bank, it covers other banks. No need to even visit those banks, it will automatically generate to all your banks accts.
Re: Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) by Rawar: 10:30am On Jun 16, 2015
See end time bvn pin. Mine started 666123and so on chai. Baba u pass them all
Re: Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) by Gemc3(f): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2015
Stevaz01:
I received this message on my phone from my bank persuading me to go get my BVN done. Though I've done mine but I've been left wondering if other Nigerians have the time like me to queue and wait patiently to get this task done.
Unlike the SIM card registration threat, whereby, people still use their sim freely up till now though it's not registered or even registered with a random info before purchase, I can only hope this one won't turn out differently.
If this threat is really undertaken, I strongly believe that millions of Nigerians would be affected.
Have you done yours?
What's the delay?
Please contribute!!
Kindly, spread the word and share to avert any inconveniency this might cause later on..

Cc lalasticlala

ur account will not be deactivated oga. . .it will be placed on PND. Post No Debit. U wont be able to withdraw. but once you do ur BVN, it will be reactivated. Besides, the BVN has been going on since last year. Trust Nigerians. It is because of the deadline that people are rushing to do it now.
Re: Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) by Franchise21(m): 11:00am On Jun 16, 2015
Owas419:
Ve not done mine and i dont intend to do it. Can some1 pls help me with vasline
Vaseline for??
Re: Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) by Coolfaze(m): 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
I just finished doing mine today,it is better you do it @once and forget abt it than being threatened unecesserily bt it's cuite funny you I filled the form since january and no sms alert to comfirm the code until I went there by chance to demand for it again.Most of Nigerian banks are just too crazy!
Re: Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) by zikray: 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Stevaz01:
Have you done yours?
What's the delay?
Please contribute!!

Cc lalasticlala

lol grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) by demedici(m): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
Empty threat I call it. Closing down a customer's bank acct means d bank z ready to part with whatever amount such a customer has in his/her acct. Abeg my pipu hw banks fit pay all of us wey never do BVN our money to d last kobo....make dem 3i am make we see who go lose
Re: Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) by fairlyisabel(f): 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Expsbterror:

Thanks man
jeez! Am a lady
Re: Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) by Expsbterror(m): 12:03am On Jun 17, 2015
fairlyisabel:
jeez! Am a lady

Awww my bad.
'After a big Bear hug, takes her right hand and with a sincere smile, bow and kiss the back of her hand'. kiss
Re: Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) by fairlyisabel(f): 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
Expsbterror:

Awww my bad.
'After a big Bear hug, takes her right hand and with a sincere smile, bow and kiss the back of her hand'. kiss
ehh! shocked
Re: Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) by Expsbterror(m): 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
fairlyisabel:
ehh! shocked

Hope I didn't offend u
Re: Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) by fairlyisabel(f): 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
Expsbterror:

Hope I didn't offend u
not @ all dear
Re: Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) by Expsbterror(m): 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
fairlyisabel:
not @ all dear

A pleasure then.

Would mail u
Re: Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) by ogemdiicyprian2(m): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
I don take precautionary measures,... I don withdraw all the money way de my account, to avoid problems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo / HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread / Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.