Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,936 members, 7,799,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss (33685 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Moana(f): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2015
CHM11:
Wow,
Your husband didn't do well,...

But you self!!..haba you are a married woman oh!...Jeez.

Why keep tabs with your ex in the first place? Especially an ex who will not hesitate to take advantage of your problems.
married men need their women to constantly make them feel like they are young but married woman should be made to feel like they are old abi?

3 Likes

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by CHM11: 9:24am On Jun 16, 2015
Moana:
married men need their women to constantly make them feel like they are young but married woman should be made to feel like they are old abi?
Madam, I can't understand this your comment oh

1 Like

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by taryour(f): 9:39am On Jun 16, 2015
freecocoa:
Seriously? I'd like to think kissing is very essential, I can only imagine how the woman must be feeling.

It's not right to cheat ofcourse but I'd be worried as it might mean that hubby is no longer attracted or even in love with the woman.

Relax. No one is disputing the fact that what the man did is wrong but using kissing as an excuse for cheating is totally absurd. Worse still with an EX. Indeed kissing is very essential in a love relationship. If she loved kissing that much why dint she marry her EX who is better at the act than her husband? Its her cross she choose to carry it. there are certainly more reasons behind her actions and not just the kissing issue * she still has feelings for her ex *

And I having read any where in her post where she complained of something else asides from kissing. Or is there more to the story that the op is yet to make glaring to us?

2 Likes

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Acidosis(m): 9:54am On Jun 16, 2015
Tales of woman fantasizing about her ex.

We've heard you, kindly go ahead and kiss your ex.

1 Like

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by freecocoa(f): 10:02am On Jun 16, 2015
taryour:

Relax. No one is disputing the fact that what the man did is wrong but using kissing as an excuse for cheating is totally absurd. Worse still with an EX. Indeed kissing is very essential in a love relationship. If she loved kissing that much why dint she marry her EX who is better at the act than her husband? Its her cross she choose to carry it. there are certainly more reasons behind her actions and not just the kissing issue * she still has feelings for her ex *

And I having read any where in her post where she complained of something else asides from kissing. Or is there more to the story that the op is yet to make glaring to us?
I'm relaxed.

You have to understand that there is always an underlying issue in cases like this, it's not about having feelings for her ex, it's about finding someone who could fulfil a longing/need and that person happened to be her ex, she could do it with any other person but a familiar person would make it easier, it is that simple.

I do know that cheating is a no no and there's always a choice so let's not misconstrue my words, but I don't agree with saying she could have married her ex because he was better at the act, her hubby was kissing her and suddenly stopped, she's bound to wonder and this could mean the man no longer loves her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by taryour(f): 10:20am On Jun 16, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm relaxed.

You have to understand that there is always an underlying issue in cases like this, it's not about having feelings for her ex, it's about finding someone who could fulfil a longing/need and that person happened to be her ex, she could do it with any other person but a familiar person would make it easier, it is that simple.

I do know that cheating is a no no and there's always a choice so let's not misconstrue my words, but I don't agree with saying she could have married her ex because he was better at the act, her hubby was kissing her and suddenly stopped, she's bound to wonder and this could mean the man no longer loves her.

Truly you have some points. Sorry if my post sounded harsh, wasn't intended. She could have fled from temptation at the sight of her ex. Giving a room for a chit chat sure let to this.

2 Likes

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by thorpido(m): 10:21am On Jun 16, 2015
andromida:

grin The woman should go mad?
Nah.You know how people practice CPR using a mannequin.....just like that.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by freecocoa(f): 10:32am On Jun 16, 2015
taryour:

Truly you have some points. Sorry if my post sounded harsh, wasn't intended. She could have fled from temptation at the sight of her ex. Giving a room for a chit chat sure let to this.
It's alright, I agree with you, that's where she messed up, she could have fled.

1 Like

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by thorpido(m): 10:50am On Jun 16, 2015
germainediva:
The lady in question neither has bad breath nor mouth odor...............hubby said he never liked kissing but was just doing it accassionally then to please her but that he can't do it anymore
Hmmm.He should know he still has to please her,if not why did he marry her?Her hubby should get some counselling on sexual satisfaction in marriage.

I believe she should have known the kind of man she was getting married to and it will be her cross to bear.She should keep initiating kissing and hope her hubby will change.

1 Like

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 16, 2015
thorpido:
Nah.You know how people practice CPR using a mannequin.....just like that.

She already knows how to kiss. A doll just won't do.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by funlord(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2015
germainediva:
She is 30 been married for 6yrs with 3kids.........she noticed hubby stopped kissing her after she had her last child......whenever she tries to kiss him,he just peeks her on the lips and that's all......and if she complains......he says its for d younger generation that she should 4get about it........she tries to talk about it.....he says she s nagging and being childish and looking for trouble where there's none........now its been over a year and she been fantasizing about it.......recently she ran into her ex and one thing led to another and she had a very passionate kiss but nothing else happened....she been feeling guilty....her ex has been calling her but she has refused to pick his call cos she never intended to cheat on her husband.......hubby has warned her not t bring up d issue of kissing .....now she is fantasizing about kissing....is there another way to communicate it to hubby.........
grin
germainediva:
She is 30 been married for 6yrs with 3kids.........she noticed hubby stopped kissing her after she had her last child......whenever she tries to kiss him,he just peeks her on the lips and that's all......and if she complains......he says its for d younger generation that she should 4get about it........she tries to talk about it.....he says she s nagging and being childish and looking for trouble where there's none........now its been over a year and she been fantasizing about it.......recently she ran into her ex and one thing led to another and she had a very passionate kiss but nothing else happened....she been feeling guilty....her ex has been calling her but she has refused to pick his call cos she never intended to cheat on her husband.......hubby has warned her not t bring up d issue of kissing .....now she is fantasizing about kissing....is there another way to communicate it to hubby.........

Maybe he has been eating new _pussy somewhere else and he does not want 2 give her germs! Or maybe her mouth stinks like a public toilet? Go and ask! Toodles!

1 Like

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by thorpido(m): 11:49am On Jun 16, 2015
andromida:

She already knows how to kiss. A doll just won't do.
I'm just teasing.She has to keep persuading her husband to yield to her desires.Looking elsewhere is a no-no.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by edwife(f): 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
I don't even understand how they make love without kissing undecided undecided

I think there is no more passion in this marriage.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by CHM11: 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
freecocoa:
It's alright, I agree with you, that's where she messed up, she could have fled.
She shouldn't have kept tabs with the ex at all....I mean 'no contact'...you don't need contact with exes...
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by ireneidiva(f): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
freecocoa:
Then you probably are not a passionate/sensual lover.
I agree please.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by mexzony: 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
No offence but how are we sure that she and the ex did not sleep together as we have no way of verifying that.
You know sometimes ladies tell half truths.if she kissed the ex then they could have slept together.
As for the husband its not fair as marriage is between two people and should satisfy each other. The man is a bit inconsiderate as he is putting his wife in limbo and unnessecary temptation of having fantasies.
I can say this authoritatively that sex (kissing) is very vital and if you deny a human the body will crave for it so damn much that temptations and bad ideas come in and if that person is not strong willed he or she can cheat.
Never play with sexual lives especially in marriage.
Couples should do the needful to please each other thoroughly as they say" konji na bastard"

2 Likes

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by 5minsmadness: 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
ireneidiva:

I agree please.
grin grin grin
Ireneidiva be like:

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
thorpido:
I'm just teasing.She has to keep persuading her husband to yield to her desires.Looking elsewhere is a no-no.

I know, i know smiley. Too much work to get a kiss then there is the hungry ex by the corner with a thirsty wife day dreaming of passionate kisses hehehehe. Anything can happen.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by ireneidiva(f): 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
5minsmadness:
grin grin grin Ireneidiva be like:
Lolz. Exactly!
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by gostartit(m): 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
ireneidiva:

Hell no!
Just try it and you will thank me later
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by bornmekus: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by HumbleFarmer(m): 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
check ur self if ur mouth is smelling like fowl shit. if yes! how can he kiss you? women hv d habit of not minding how they look and smell because u feel they r now married. unlike when they were searching for d man with halogen light.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by adenine02: 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Him forbid banging too
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Bonapart(m): 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
germainediva:
She is 30 been married for 6yrs with 3kids. She noticed hubby stopped kissing her after she had her last child......

Whenever she tries to kiss him,he just pecks her on the lips and that's all...and if she complains......he says its for the younger generation that she should forget about it........

When she tries to talk about it, he says she's nagging and being childish and looking for trouble where there's none.

Now its been over a year and she been fantasizing about it, recently she ran into her ex and one thing led to another and she had a very passionate kiss but nothing else happened.

She has been feeling guilty....her ex has been calling her but she has refused to pick his call because she never intended to cheat on her husband.......

Hubby has warned her not to bring up the issue of kissing .....now she is fantasizing about kissing....

Is there another way to communicate it to hubby?
you're a whor*e
After 6yrs you could still recognised your ex and even kissed him passionately.
He gives you sex and peck and you're fantasising about kiss....
You deserve to be a sex haw*ker

Who*re
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by scachy(m): 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hmmm.marriage, scary union but still a huge Institute of necessity
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by dondestiny(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
hahaha..shey she get mouth odour
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
It's either u need a carton of CloseUp for a weekly use or ya hubby kisses chic(s) outside.

Period tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by blackpanda: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
He has obviously lost sexual interest in her.
She need to upgrade her game. Some women just let go after having kids and expect there husband to still be attracted to them.

She should hit the gym and wear sexy and attractive clothes.

Nothing changes a man's mind like a sexy woman. All men love eyecandy. Ask Sade Okoya and Mrs Oshiomole!
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by nbright: 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Since she kissed her Ex the first time to cool her down,make she locate the Ex again.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Bonapart(m): 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
taryour:

Nawa o. Because of kiss u risk your marriage. What if it was SeX You sure must have been longing to be with your ex, it can't be because of kiss alone. I refuse to believe this is real. You mean after 3 kids you jeopardise your home for a kiss

Kudos to you!!!
big kudos to her

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by loomer: 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Na kiss be her problem, make she dey kiss everybody wey she meet for road na.
Oloshi
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by adeakeem(m): 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Women with there numerous complain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Dad Insists That My Fiancée Must Take Fertility Test Before Marriage / The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet / Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.