Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss (33700 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by abbey621(m): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Moana:
its only a stupid man who will leave his wife over a kiss, since you are trying to make it seem like something very trivial

I know you seriously aren't comparing a husband refusing to kiss his wife to a wife committing stage one adultery? Come on now, you're smarter than that!
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
wen e hungry u,kiss im picture tongue or find kiss daniels
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
elantraceey:

I guess so.

For one whole year no kiss shocked , Haba nau and she's just 30 years .

Future hubby please don't ever think of trying this o
for you i will go for kissin rehearsal. wink
elantraceey:

I guess so.

For one whole year no kiss shocked , Haba nau and she's just 30 years .

Future hubby please don't ever think of trying this o
for you i will go for kissin rehearsal.

1 Like

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Vince77(m): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
Moana:

I have always seen guys on NL saying that a woman should be blamed if her husband falls into the arms of another woman because she is not focusing on him enough and i will use this opportunity to give the same advice, the husband should be blamed for letting his wife fall into the hands of another man. Since he doesnt want to be romantic with his wife, let her find happiness elsewhere.
Period.

1 Like

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Vince77(m): 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
5minsmadness:

It will be interesting to know how these two got married and the circumstances in which it happened.

There are kissers and there are non kissers.

A kiss is a very sensitive part of a relationship. It shows involvement, commitment, it's a signature of personality between two people. That's why prostitutes usually do not want to be kissed while doing the deed as it makes the buisness personal (this I learnt from heresay oh and the movie "pretty woman" grin).

If her husband is no longer kissing her as much as he used to then it's either the lady has bad breath or bad teeth, or he no longer loves her. Or it could be that the passion in the marriage has died down.

It is a serious matter. When last did they have sex?
nice comment
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by fortunechy(m): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
dt lady shld go n fine smfin reasonable to get busy wit her life n living in fantasy world b4 cumin bk here to tell us the story dt touches the hrt.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
Moana:

I have always seen guys on NL saying that a woman should be blamed if her husband falls into the arms of another woman because she is not focusing on him enough and i will use this opportunity to give the same advice, the husband should be blamed for letting his wife fall into the hands of another man. Since he doesnt want to be romantic with his wife, let her find happiness elsewhere.

See blunder...so because somebody said something foolishly, you too must follow the footstep? Can't you reason on your own and chose what's good rather than bn vindictive?
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by 9jatatafo(m): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
You are already cheating on your man for kissing another man so passionately. Love making is not only sex, kissing and touching are also part of it. I guess your ex fondled and squeezed your kegs while kissing you and he pressed your a$$ too. He could even touch the kpekus, the only thing missing is penetration. Hey woman I hope you do not have mouth odour that is scaring your man away. Does he still bleep?
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by freecocoa(f): 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
CHM11:

She shouldn't have kept tabs with the ex at all....I mean 'no contact'...you don't need contact with exes...
It's not a one size fits all, some people can be just friends with their exes.

If it wasn't the ex, it would have been someone else.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Jennifer89(f): 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
hmm all because of kissing you cheated on ur hubby? so, if it was sex u would have ran our of ur home? wat happened to adapting to the 'no kissing'? if he gives you good sex u dnt have a problem. Some women can bring problems on their self.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
@Op,
Try again to talk to your husband, let him understand how important kissing is to your relationship.
Sit him down when he is in a good mood, be playful about it and present your case in a loving non threatening manner.
Hopefully he will see reason and change smiley

But if he insists on being a disgusting sadist homosexual, selfish asshole and tries to deprive you of an important part of intimacy then by all means cheat on him.
Cheat wella, to your hearts content.
Go back to your ex and do all manner of tongue gymnastics with him, french kissing, german kissing, italian kissing etc. But guard your infidelity with your life.
Make sure hubby never finds out.
All the best!

Ps, if you decide to go for option 2 then don't feel guilty about it at all. Men are selfish cu^nts that won't hesitate to cheat on you if you deprive them of any kind of intimacy.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
This woman eye dey outside. She just dey look for excuse.

Madam nothing do you....carry go...... but no come here for advice when dem catch you.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by shilz(f): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
Younger generation indeed
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Ama80(f): 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
germainediva:
She is 30 been married for 6yrs with 3kids. She noticed hubby stopped kissing her after she had her last child......

Whenever she tries to kiss him,he just pecks her on the lips and that's all...and if she complains......he says its for the younger generation that she should forget about it........

When she tries to talk about it, he says she's nagging and being childish and looking for trouble where there's none.

Now its been over a year and she been fantasizing about it, recently she ran into her ex and one thing led to another and she had a very passionate kiss but nothing else happened.

She has been feeling guilty....her ex has been calling her but she has refused to pick his call because she never intended to cheat on her husband.......

Hubby has warned her not to bring up the issue of kissing .....now she is fantasizing about kissing....

Is there another way to communicate it to hubby?
in my own case,d reverse is d case.i stopped kissing him for close to 3yrs aftr i lost my intimacy wt him as a result of infidelity.i don't know abt you,to me,kissing is consummating in a strong relationship and it involves mutual passion.find out ur sexual attraction and exhibit it in order to magnate him back since u still need it or u can mov on without it.don't flirt dear.it's is risky.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by mekonglobal(m): 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Well, if u can no longer contain d urge 2 kiss. I advise u 2 kiss him whneva he is asleep, don't be suprise he might wake up oneday 2 reciprocate ur guesture.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by CHM11: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
freecocoa:
It's not a one size fits all, some people can be just friends with their exes.

If it wasn't the ex, it would have been someone else.
True, but its easier with an ex in the picture.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by cdaboss: 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
d truth is u neva stopped lovin ur ex...u only married ur hubby coz he was richer
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Moana(f): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
netsurf:

See blunder...so because somebody said something foolishly, you too must follow the footstep? Can't you reason on your own and chose what's good rather than bn vindictive?
what not good about kissing someone just the way you want it? undecided
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
so kiss wants to cause problems for a marriage.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Moana(f): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
abbey621:

I know you seriously aren't comparing a husband refusing to kiss his wife to a wife committing stage one adultery? Come on now, you're smarter than that!
u already made it sound like a kiss is trivial but at the same time its big enough to make a man divorce a woman. cheesy you are the one who needs to be smarter than that tongue
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Moana(f): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
abbey621:

You are right it is communicating but the type of communication we are seeking here is called effective communication. Any mad person can make noise but it takes a reasonable minded person to deliver the message effectively to the intended audience! I'm an Aries if there's one thing I hate in a woman it is one without a sense of direction or time. If you want something from me better cool the hell down and discuss with me when I'm relaxed otherwise you'll just be speaking to thin air!
last time i checked complaints can be communicated effectively. Nowhere did the OP said she acted like a mad man while doing it. You are the one who made up your own conclusion from something that was never said
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
Why did the man do that now,it's not nice;it's like being in prison for someone who enjoys kissing.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by donodion(m): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
It is very wrong to deny your partner romantic gestures such as the mentioned. When you do,do not blame her/him for receiving it outside.

Assuming she have had breath,he bore it till she bore him 3 kids.He have no excuse whatsoever.

We all need to note our partners deserves to be happy,married or about to.If you decline or careless,they would be tempted to get it outside and enjoy every moment of it.This is where it even becomes more dangerous.

Op obviously enjoys oral stimulation and the hubby unfortunately careless.Now she got it outside and enjoyed the moment...its natural for her as human to go for a repeat and go further.

Not everyone who cheats initially wanted to......there's "a need"... a catalyst, ...a stimulant that's missing because it appeals and stimulates her as any human would.

As for me...if the man keeps turning his back ,perhaps he's getting some outside discreetly, then he should be rest assured someone else would be handling her right sooner or later .Being a wife doesn't mean she should imprison her natural sensual feelings to a man who cared less.

She deserve to he happy just as he.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by abbey621(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Moana:
last time i checked complaints can be communicated effectively. Nowhere did the OP said she acted like a mad man while doing it. You are the one who made up your own conclusion from something that was never said

Maybe you should read the OP's post a second time, you'll notice the man does not want to hear of it again, which can only mean that her complaint was more of a nag. Typical Nigerian women nags, it's nothing new. Unless the guy is a psycho, there's no way she can talk to him from the heart and not respond positively. I'm talking tears, down on bended knees and all. When women wants something really bad, they can go above and beyond......She can continue complaining or she can start persuading!
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by JimmyNeutron01(m): 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Werey re o.
Simply "olosho"

She is not just 30, she is silly!
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by abbey621(m): 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
Moana:
u already made it sound like a kiss is trivial but at the same time its big enough to make a man divorce a woman. cheesy you are the one who needs to be smarter than that tongue

Sorry but you still not making sense to me! Are you actually justifying her action of kissing the ex? Or what exactly are you saying?
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
germainediva:
She is 30 been married for 6yrs with 3kids. She noticed hubby stopped kissing her after she had her last child......

Whenever she tries to kiss him,he just pecks her on the lips and that's all...and if she complains......he says its for the younger generation that she should forget about it........

When she tries to talk about it, he says she's nagging and being childish and looking for trouble where there's none.

Now its been over a year and she been fantasizing about it, recently she ran into her ex and one thing led to another and she had a very passionate kiss but nothing else happened.

She has been feeling guilty....her ex has been calling her but she has refused to pick his call because she never intended to cheat on her husband.......

Hubby has warned her not to bring up the issue of kissing .....now she is fantasizing about kissing....

Are we sure its kissing or lack of sex
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by CaptainJune: 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
fellis:
@Op,
Try again to talk to your husband, let him understand how important kissing is to your relationship.
Sit him down when he is in a good mood, be playful about it and present your case in a loving non threatening manner.
Hopefully he will see reason and change smiley

But if he insists on being a disgusting sadist homosexual, selfish asshole and tries to deprive you of an important part of intimacy then by all means cheat on him.
Cheat wella, to your hearts content.
Go back to your ex and do all manner of tongue gymnastics with him, french kissing, german kissing, italian kissing etc. But guard your infidelity with your life.
Make sure hubby never finds out.
All the best!

Ps, if you decide to go for option 2 then don't feel guilty about it at all. Men are selfish cu^nts that won't hesitate to cheat on you if you deprive them of any kind of intimacy.
Madam, for your mind now you think you can guard infidelity successfully. It were better you divorced him to be free to practice every kind of kissing gymnastic with your ex or other men than do it under the umbrella/institution of marriage. You're playing with serious deadly, poisonous, lethal fire. Your type is the reason why many good men are serving jail term for murder.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Anaskie(m): 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Moana:

Lol. In all honesty, that's quite fair.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by xcesswag(m): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
Only God can save all dis unromantic african men....its bcoming a scourge.....aw person no go wan kiss him wife......it doesnt make u less manly na......my 60smtin yr old oldman still de kiss him wife. Dat husband needs correct o.t.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by xtervaganza(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
germainediva:

incredibly stoopid nonsense lime this just scare me off marriage st times .

I mean cheating on your man because of ordinary kiss? Have you lost your marbles?

Bloody idiots everywhere
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Moana(f): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
abbey621:

Maybe you should read the OP's post a second time, you'll notice the man does not want to hear of it again, which can only mean that her complaint was more of a nag. Typical Nigerian women nags, it's nothing new. Unless the guy is a psycho, there's no way she can talk to him from the heart and not respond positively. I'm talking tears, down on bended knees and all. When women wants something really bad, they can go above and beyond......She can continue complaining or she can start persuading!
i dont think a man who loves his wife has to be begged to kiss his wife passionately its something that requires common sense its as simple as that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Brother In Law (sister's Husby) Is Becoming Too Rude For My Liking... / Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal / Why Do Women Prefer Their Children Over Their Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.