Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:51 PM

Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss (33609 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by LastProphet: 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
Brandnew2:
Are you sure there are no breath issues?

Anyways, try andd make yourself more attractive so hubby can start falling in love all over again.

Meanwhile, kissing your ex makes you guilty of cheating so you already cheated.

it doesn't work, nothing will work except temporary separation. its just a simple reason - doing the same thing for over 6 years! that's damn boring, it can make some people sick
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by abbey621(m): 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Moana:
i dont think a man who loves his wife has to be begged to kiss his wife passionately its something that requires common sense its as simple as that

Some people don't like kissing, it's not as if she's complaining of him not bleeping her well! Moreover, if the man refuse to kiss his wife, is the best solution for her to leave? As others have said maybe she's got a smelly mouth, whatever the case is, a wife should know how to communicate with her man, 6 years of marriage ain't no joke! The man is being childish but someone must be the bigger person, best advice for the wife is to appeal to the pathos(his emotional side).
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by onelife97: 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
How did she ran to her ex if not she's been keeping contact with the ex.

Shame on you fooolish woman.

Is there any Nigerian woman that doesn't cheat on her boyfriend/husband??

Cheats everywhere.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
LastProphet:

it doesn't work, nothing will work except temporary separation. its just a simple reason - doing the same thing for over 6 years! that's damn boring, it can make some people sick

True that.

Relationships can be boring and now I can't imagine how marriage would be.

This is what works for me.

I give her some space and explore other things. When I'm back, I'd be recharged and ready to explore new things.

Maybe they should work out an understandable separation plan or better yet go on an adventurous holiday.

I'm sure they'd come back refreshed.

#My2Cents.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Moana(f): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
abbey621:

Some people don't like kissing, it's not as if she's complaining of him not bleeping her well! Moreover, if the man refuse to kiss his wife, is the best solution for her to leave? As others have said maybe she's got a smelly mouth, whatever the case is, a wife should know how to communicate with her man, 6 years of marriage ain't no joke! The man is being childish but someone must be the bigger person, best advice for the wife is to appeal to the pathos(his emotional side).
mouth odour can be solved by a bottle of mouthwash or going to the dentist for a check-up i highly doubt thats the issue here. If she truly had a mouth odour why would her ex be coming back for more? Stop making flimsy excuses.

When she meets someone who can make her feel young again he shouldnt cry foul. He has opened the doors of his marriage for the devil and they will surely be consequences for it. Marriage is made for adults who are willing to make it work, the moment you stop acting that way and neglect your spouses needs,if she gets it elsewhere you will have no one else to blame but yourself if you dont step up to the plate.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by nwadiuko1(m): 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
obinna2nv:

What's so bad about kissing? Why do you not fancy it?
I never said anything was wrong or bad with it......its just that I don't seem to enjoy the stuff even if I try......it sort of disgusts me
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by EagleEyes001(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
be supportive, understanding n most especially b patient with your husband. one day he will come true giving you the actual reasons for his action
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by nwadiuko1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
HRich:
If you dont like kissing during romance hour. Then you are still in the dark bro.
u may be right.....I might be in the fvcking dark
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by bukatyne(f): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
5minsmadness:

It will be interesting to know how these two got married and the circumstances in which it happened.

There are kissers and there are non kissers.

A kiss is a very sensitive part of a relationship. It shows involvement, commitment, it's a signature of personality between two people. That's why prostitutes usually do not want to be kissed while doing the deed as it makes the buisness personal (this I learnt from heresay oh and the movie "pretty woman" grin).

If her husband is no longer kissing her as much as he used to then it's either the lady has bad breath or bad teeth, or he no longer loves her. Or it could be that the passion in the marriage has died down.

It is a serious matter. When last did they have sex?

What about the non kissers?
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by jabojafa(m): 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
Moana:
will you find happiness elsewhere if u have 3kids and a wife who refuses to be romantic with you?
i wudnt find happiness elsewhr. Bt remember it takes jst one person to start a revival/revolution. So jst d man/woman can mkd difference in d home
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by abbey621(m): 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
Moana:
mouth odour can be solved by a bottle of mouthwash or going to the dentist for a check-up i highly doubt thats the issue here. If she truly had a mouth odour why would her ex be coming back for more? Stop making flimsy excuses.

When she meets someone who can make her feel young again he shouldnt cry foul. He has opened the doors of his marriage for the devil and they will surely be consequences for it. Marriage is made for adults who are willing to make it work, the moment you stop acting that way and neglect your spouses needs,if she gets it elsewhere you will have no one else to blame but yourself if you dont step up to the plate.

Once again you're talking bullsh*t! Did she tell you he's not doing his responsibilities? The only issue here is kissing and I doubt that warrants labeling him as negligent. When the cards are laid on the table, who stands to lose more? A guy obviously capable of taking care of a wife and 3 kids or a woman after 3 children now roaming with an ex using her as a sex pawn? Perhaps the guy discovered her shady ways a year ago with another guy and decided to punish her silently, only God knows! I admit the guy is very childish and definitely needs to work on his communication skills but to suggest he's going to be the one to lose out when his unsatisfied wife leaves is pure comedy cheesy cheesy cheesy

In case you've forgotten the scenario in 9ja, here it goes: Any average looking guy with a good job, a place to live and good finances can get a different woman in his bed for every week in the year, it's not hard at all. The bitter truth is that single ladies are still looking for husband, not to talk of a 30 year old mother of 3, so please stop all your fumbling, the woman definitely has a lot more to lose.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
germainediva:
She is 30 been married for 6yrs with 3kids. She noticed hubby stopped kissing her after she had her last child......

Whenever she tries to kiss him,he just pecks her on the lips and that's all...and if she complains......he says its for the younger generation that she should forget about it........

When she tries to talk about it, he says she's nagging and being childish and looking for trouble where there's none.

Now its been over a year and she been fantasizing about it, recently she ran into her ex and one thing led to another and she had a very passionate kiss but nothing else happened.

She has been feeling guilty....her ex has been calling her but she has refused to pick his call because she never intended to cheat on her husband.......

Hubby has warned her not to bring up the issue of kissing .....now she is fantasizing about kissing....

Is there another way to communicate it to hubby?

Your head never correct.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Moana(f): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
abbey621:

Once again you're talking bullsh*t! Did she tell you he's not doing his responsibilities? The only issue here is kissing and I doubt that warrants labeling him as negligent. When the cards are laid on the table, who stands to lose more? A guy obviously capable of taking care of a wife and 3 kids or a woman after 3 children now roaming with an ex using her as a sex pawn? Perhaps the guy discovered her shady ways a year ago with another guy and decided to punish her silently, only God knows! I admit the guy is very childish and definitely needs to work on his communication skills but to suggest he's going to be the one to lose out when his unsatisfied wife leaves is pure comedy cheesy cheesy cheesy

In case you've forgotten the scenario in 9ja, here it goes: Any average looking guy with a good job, a place to live and good finances can get a different woman in his bed for every week in the year, it's not hard at all. The bitter truth is that single ladies are still looking for husband, not to talk of a 30 year old mother of 3, so please stop all your fumbling, the woman definitely has a lot more to lose.
i can count at least 4 of my aunts that got married in their 30s with kids from previous marriages, so what you are saying is utter bullsh*t women in the real world keep getting married with kids, its only on NL were they suffer.

To every childish act there are consequences. If women cant get as much as sex as men do, that may only mean one thing nigerian men are clearly having sex with other men tongue this is 2015 not 1842 women are working and they can take care of their own children too without a husband, you may need to catch up with the rest of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nairaland men will never cease to amuse me.
Look at them foaming at the mouth because the lady in question kissed her ex. Why? Because women can't cheat, they don't like sex the way men do.
Women were not wired like that so how dare they cheat? Only male cheating is justified afterall everyone knows that men have high libidos.
Tomorrow those same men shouting high libido will come and claim that women love sex equally like men so should stop acting like they are doing men a favour by having sex with them.

Endless confusion from these people.

@Op, my advice still stands, cheat on him if he refuses to address your needs because he will most definitely cheat on you if you were the one refusing to kiss him.

3 Likes

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by abbey621(m): 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Moana:
i can count at least 4 of my aunts that got married in their 30s with kids from previous marriages, so what you are saying is utter bullsh*t women in the real world keep getting married with kids, its only on NL were they suffer.

To every childish act there are consequences. If women cant get as much as sex as men do, that may only mean one thing nigerian men are clearly having sex with other men tongue this is 2015 not 1842 women are working and they can take care of their own children too without a husband, you may need to catch up with the rest of the world.

Do your aunts represent majority of Nigerian women? Hell no! Keep deceiving yourself believing it's a level playing field, I pray you never experience such! Unless you are messing with yourself, you know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Majority of Nigerian women are either underemployed or full time housewives and it ain't changing anytime soon! No one is disputing the last part of your statements, of course women can have sex as much as men, the key difference is men are called BOSS when it happens and women are called slutty, it ain't fair but that's just the way it is. Of course they can get jobs and take care of their children without the help of any man, but how many can actually walk the walk as much as they talk the talk?
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
germainediva:
She is 30 been married for 6yrs with 3kids. She noticed hubby stopped kissing her after she had her last child......

Whenever she tries to kiss him,he just pecks her on the lips and that's all...and if she complains......he says its for the younger generation that she should forget about it........

When she tries to talk about it, he says she's nagging and being childish and looking for trouble where there's none.

Now its been over a year and she been fantasizing about it, recently she ran into her ex and one thing led to another and she had a very passionate kiss but nothing else happened.

She has been feeling guilty....her ex has been calling her but she has refused to pick his call because she never intended to cheat on her husband.......

Hubby has warned her not to bring up the issue of kissing .....now she is fantasizing about kissing....

You better stop fantansizing about kissing if your hubby doesn't like it. At 30 don't you know you are too old for that?
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Moana(f): 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
abbey621:

Do your aunts represent majority of Nigerian women? Hell no! Keep deceiving yourself believing it's a level playing field, I pray you never experience such! Unless you are messing with yourself, you know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Majority of Nigerian women are either underemployed or full time housewives and it ain't changing anytime soon! No one is disputing the last part of your statements, of course women can have sex as much as men, the key difference is men are called BOSS when it happens and women are called slutty, it ain't fair but that's just the way it is. Of course they can get jobs and take care of their children without the help of any man, but how many can actually walk the walk as much as they talk the talk?
go ask the millions of single Nigerian mothers that manage to put their children through school and provide decent homes from them and come back and tell me that they are using juju to do it.

You are still marrying the same women you go around calling sluts every saturday aren't you? grin this is highly laughable.

1 Like

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
yawnssssssss undecided
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by ireneidiva(f): 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jaypea98:
ireneony?
HELL NO
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by HouseT: 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
CHM11:

Its trouble keeping tabs with ex especially when you are engaged or married.

Me I will dump you ass if I find you still communicate with your ex and you are not willing to grow up oh.

Some will say it doesn't mean, its maturity and all....spare me that sh1t!!....most exes will bleep each other if the opportunity presents itself.

CORRECT GUY!!!
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by HouseT: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
May be she has developed bad breath and mouth odour and the husband finds it difficult to communicate to her.....I really dislike this ex relationship thing..
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by abbey621(m): 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
Moana:
go ask the millions of single Nigerian mothers that manage to put their children through school and provide decent homes from them and come back and tell me that they are using juju to do it.

You are still marrying the same women you go around calling sluts every saturday aren't you? grin this is highly laughable.

Still living in denial, millions of women you say? Are you saying we have millions of Nigerian women that are single mothers? Are you saying majority of these single mothers also put their children through school and provide for their well-being without any assistance? Better stop watching Youtube and get back to reality, this ain't Yankee or Jand! Women who aim to have as much sex as men in terms of the number of partners are sluts! Of course some of them are good at hiding their ways and end up marrying some sucker but it ain't me, been schooled in the game, nothing is surprising anymore. I'm a high catch myself so why would I ever settle for a slut, if a chic ain't loyal, I just replace her, end of discussion!

1 Like

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
sukkot:
she got demons on her. what is she enjoying in kissing ? just a peck on the lips or cheeks is enough. this crazy woman has been watching too many oyinbo movies
Smh for you o. Some women are very passionate. The lady is just 30yrs old. That's not even the prime of her life and already the man wants to deny her the pleasure of kisses? That's just very plain selfish of him, and I suspect the man may be looking outside.

I bet when it is time for sex, he taps her 'Arabirin open your leg'

Rolls on top and

Slam, jam, it's over in 4mins 55secs.

Awful
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Moana(f): 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
abbey621:

Still living in denial, millions of women you say? Are you saying we have millions of Nigerian women that are single mothers? Are you saying majority of these single mothers also put their children through school and provide for their well-being without any assistance? Better stop watching Youtube and get back to reality, this ain't Yankee or Jand! Women who aim to have as much sex as men in terms of the number of partners are sluts! Of course some of them are good at hiding their ways and end up marrying some sucker but it ain't me, been schooled in the game, nothing is surprising anymore. I'm a high catch myself so why would I ever settle for a slut, if a chic ain't loyal, I just replace her, end of discussion!
Divorced women and single mothers still get married despite how you view them, this remains a fact.

We all have male friends and relatives that form im smart and im a good catch yet they still are married to women with a past. Oya keep living in your little fairytale. grin

You will faint if you get to know the real history of some of the females closest to you, before you go around words anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by MrPresident1: 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ishilove:

Smh for you o. Some women are very passionate. The lady is just 30yrs old. That's not even the prime of her life and already the man wants to deny her the pleasure of kisses? That's just very plain selfish of him, and I suspect the man may be looking outside.

Rolls on top and

Awful

OK, so how many minutes will do?
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by MrPresident1: 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by abbey621(m): 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Moana:

Divorced women and single mothers still get married despite how you view them, this remains a fact.

We all have male friends and relatives that form im smart and im a good catch yet they still are married to women with a past. Oya keep living in your little fairytale. grin

You will faint if you get to know the real history of some of the females closest to you, before you go around words anyhow.

Lol now you talking! Of course we have single mothers who've remarried and are happy but for you to hide the fact that they represent a minority is false marketing grin grin grin I agree with you again, women will be women, you all run on emotions so it's easy to fall for another man while married. Trust me I keep my guard up, when it comes to love expect the unexpected but ain't no harm in trying!
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by sukkot: 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ishilove:

Rolls on top and

Awful
grin grin grin But lets reason this thing out, i can understand kids who dont know better and who are full of raging hormones and are impressionable and want to re-enact what they watch in movies, i can see them loving to kiss and maybe if you are a kid it is kinda cute kissing. but as an adult who knows better. first of all there are billions of pathogenic bacteria in the mouth. and then not to talk of some people have halithosis, some have plaque, etc etc, as an informed adult what is the enjoyment in kissing ? and it looks weird and ugly for two adults over a certain age. just a light peck on the cheek or lip will suffice and is classy. yall cant be trying to deep french kiss and swapping spit when you are over 25. come one. that shyt is gross
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by sule5727: 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
germainediva:

na waoo for u! As u go kiss another man so God ll surely ask u whether u like it or not bamm!!!
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by shamaki007(m): 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
if u could go back to your ex for a kiss it means wen denied sex u would do worse. On no account should u have anything to do with another except your husband mind u dis isnt double datin as u once had it, it is called adultery. learn to deal with wat comes ur way lady dats ur own bitterness in ur marriage.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by akee01(m): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
germainediva:

mouth odor fins
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by HRich(m): 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
nwadiuko1:
u may be right.....I might be in the fvcking dark
Lolz bad guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim / My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.