Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

What Is The Best Deisel Generator In The Nigerian Market? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Best Deisel Generator In The Nigerian Market? (1949 Views)

The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. / Tunde Bakare's Prophecy Of The Nigerian Messiah (to Be Fulfilled Very Soon) / I Think The Nigerian Originated Church Denominations Are Failing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Deisel Generator In The Nigerian Market? by fabian(f): 11:40am On Feb 23, 2009
Guys help! I'm in a bind. I want to purchase a Diesel generator and I have been in a position to see the perfomance of soooo many of the big names in Nigeria e.g.  Marapco, JMG, Mikano, etc. I am not saying these are bad, but I want to buy the best. What I need is between 6-10 KVA. Guys, please help as I am confused in a major way!

I hope this topic has not been posted before as I have not been on NL for about 2 years cry
I remember that this the best portal for real time information so I decided to come back home to ask  prodigal daughter, me

Thanks people!!! Lookin' fwd!
Re: What Is The Best Deisel Generator In The Nigerian Market? by Maykelly(f): 11:37am On Feb 24, 2009
this is off topic here-moderator(s) what are u doing?

(1) (Reply)

DR Sign Fireman Lying On Top Of A Married Woman On The Alter: End Of The World! / Top 15 Most Violent Cities in the World are Catholic - WHY ? / Now Available::: March 2015 Mfm Power Must Change Hands Message.. Download Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.