Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Question Of The Day: Kiss Daniel Or Korede Bello? Who's Handsomer? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Question Of The Day: Kiss Daniel Or Korede Bello? Who's Handsomer? (27027 Views)

Who Is The Cutest? Wizkid, Kiss Daniel Or Korede Bello (see Cute Photos Of Them) / Korede Bello Or Lil Kesh Or Kiss Daniel Or Reekado Banks? - (Pics) / Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Of The Day: Kiss Daniel Or Korede Bello? Who's Handsomer? by Daviewonder(m): 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
undecided
Hey Josh! I'm sure u can't remember me! In ecostats too sha
Re: Question Of The Day: Kiss Daniel Or Korede Bello? Who's Handsomer? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 17, 2015
naijaboiy:
undecided
tongue
Teempakguy:
is that you on your dp?
Yes, any problem?
Re: Question Of The Day: Kiss Daniel Or Korede Bello? Who's Handsomer? by naijaboiy: 7:35am On Jun 17, 2015
benega:
mhceeew this attention seeking dude again. Oga u no dey tire
And did I ask for your attention?

Please sit your ass the fhuuck down and don't quote me.

Dolt!
Re: Question Of The Day: Kiss Daniel Or Korede Bello? Who's Handsomer? by naijaboiy: 7:42am On Jun 17, 2015
VictoriaBee:

tongue

Yes, any problem?
i'll cut of that tongue for you now. undecided
Re: Question Of The Day: Kiss Daniel Or Korede Bello? Who's Handsomer? by naijaboiy: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2015
Daviewonder:

Hey Josh! I'm sure u can't remember me! In ecostats too sha
Who is josh?
Re: Question Of The Day: Kiss Daniel Or Korede Bello? Who's Handsomer? by naijaboiy: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2015
Leon2036:
I support u for this one Bros, me sef fine pass two of them!! Lol
Naso jare!

You correct cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day: Kiss Daniel Or Korede Bello? Who's Handsomer? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 17, 2015
angieberry:
None!
They're just cute.
I wonder what your definition of handsomeness would be like..seriously undecided
Re: Question Of The Day: Kiss Daniel Or Korede Bello? Who's Handsomer? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 17, 2015
VictoriaBee:

tongue

Yes, any problem?
none at all. Carry on . . . I could not help but notice the peculiar . . . spots . . . on your face, but I assume that's acne. wink
Re: Question Of The Day: Kiss Daniel Or Korede Bello? Who's Handsomer? by splendidfav: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
I go 4 Korede Bello joor, D Guy too tide, my crush #wink
Re: Question Of The Day: Kiss Daniel Or Korede Bello? Who's Handsomer? by Adonis3: 12:18am On Jan 26, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Looks Radiant In New Makeup Photos / Yinka Quadri Celebrates His 58th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Speed Darlington And His Mother In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.