Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Are There Nigerians In Or Coming To China? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are There Nigerians In Or Coming To China? (817 Views)

Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This / Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / Are There Nigerians In Estonia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Nigerians In Or Coming To China? by hankinlagos(m): 8:56am On Jun 16, 2015
Hello everybody! My name is Hank. Am from Guangzhou, China where is a great trading city. I'd like to make friends with the people from Nigeria. I like Nigeria and eager to know everything about it-- the culture, the history, the business, the people and so on. If you are in or coming to Guangzhou, we could have a talk face to face. If you are new in this city, I could let you know all kinds of market here.

If you want to know more about Guangzhou, I would be glad to let you know more details.
Re: Are There Nigerians In Or Coming To China? by justwise(m): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2015
hankinlagos:
Hello everybody! My name is Hank. Am from Guangzhou, China where is a great trading city. I'd like to make friends with the people from Nigeria. I like Nigeria and eager to know everything about it-- the culture, the history, the business, the people and so on. If you are in or coming to Guangzhou, we could have a talk face to face. If you are new in this city, I could let you know all kinds of market here.

If you want to know more about Guangzhou, I would be glad to let you know more details.

Please keep the discussion open here to make it a bit interactive and avoid dropping contact details.

Thank you.
Re: Are There Nigerians In Or Coming To China? by tdayof(m): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2015
hankinlagos:

been looking for Nigerian foods here.. Now tell me how I can get it winkShenyang.
Re: Are There Nigerians In Or Coming To China? by hankinlagos(m): 3:32am On Jun 17, 2015
I have not been to shenyang which is located in northern China, far from Guangzhou. So I donot know. But in Guangzhou, indeed you can find Nigerian foods as many Nigerian live and work here.
Re: Are There Nigerians In Or Coming To China? by MarryMeee: 10:50am On Jun 18, 2015
How is the hair business market in gaungzhou?
Re: Are There Nigerians In Or Coming To China? by hankinlagos(m): 7:27am On Jun 19, 2015
There is a place named Mei bo City in Guangzhou. Many stores sell hair extension at there. Around the city, there are several famous clothes wholesell markets and many many african, especially the people from Nigeria, buy goods, pack the goods just over there. It just forms a chain include purchase, storage, packing and shipping.

(1) (Reply)

World Bank Data Shows Nigerians Aboard Sent families @ Home $21Bn / Get Excited! Here Are 4 Fantastic Events In Lagos This December / 15 Year Old Nigerian Becomes Youngest American Female To Pilot Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.