Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Start Making good money from Gem Stones - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Making good money from Gem Stones (23571 Views)

How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money / Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project / * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by Blakjewelry(m): 8:56am On Jan 16, 2017
sseunth:
What's your location....ny dad is a miner...maybe I can link you up
Please am in of tourmaline, I sent number to you via email you are yet to respond you can send your contact via my email I will reach.
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by gowaga68: 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
umar745:
I have Agate gem stones in large quantities. Interested buyers please call 08067957236
Can we have a look of what you have?
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by umar745(m): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
gowaga68:

Can we have a look of what you have?

Please contact me via WhatsApp
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by tujays(m): 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
hello, I would like you to link me up with your dad in regards to the gemstones. I presently live here in Bangkok Thailand, and its a very big market here. looking forward to get connected with him via my Email, jljoshua04@gmail.com.

Good day..i just stumbled on this n I think you could be of help..pls can you ask your dad if he can lay his hands on beirut(gem stones)where he mines..som1 is in need of it on high demand..if yes pls reply. am currently in ibadan [/quote]
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by tujays(m): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
hello, I would like to get in touch with you in regards to the gemstones. I presently live here in Bangkok Thailand, and its a very big market here. looking forward to get connected with you via my Email, jljoshua04@gmail.com. so we could discuss better on striking a good deal.
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by tujays(m): 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by Kenchosen: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
You can Partner with Piuni Utechnology Communication Company that deals with Telecom transactions with just #243,000
A platform website will be created for you and you will be given a Retail Stock Float Products of Goods and Services Worth $100,000 and $80 free complementary vouchers to become an Independent Global Service Provider IN 143countries.
Your Service are
Dispense Recharge cards
Subscribing Dstv
Gotv
electricity bills
Buy flight ticket
Hotel reservation
Education
Money transfer
Water bills
Insurance etc
All this services and platform for #243,000
You will also benefit from all our Apps
Uchat free browser for life. Just like whatsapp
Ubroswse also free browser for life
UTop Up in 143 countries
Unit own a platform like facebook
Many more.
14 Ways you can make good money daily from this Telecom business opportunities.
For more information whatsapp me or call 08033473921 Now. Pastor Kenneth.
Pls share this opportunity to your friends and family
Thank you. Number to call 08033473921 or whatsapp
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by prinxmax(m): 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
YOU NEED A BUSINESS PLAN...... Don't go into that business without a business plan.

Starting a new business or expanding an existing one could be scary, but with proper business plan and guidance, you are sure to scale through the huddles and mistakes of startups. Small businesses fail for lack of proper planning and your planning starts with a well written business plan from a professional.

You only have one chance at nailing that crucial first impression with investors and lenders.
A persuasive and attractive business plan, financial projection, and executive summary can make your path to funding much, much short

We will help you refine your ideas and strategies, and mold them into a viable business. We challenge your assumptions, fill gaps in your thinking, do lots of independent research and analysis, and help formulate business models, tactics, and strategies. We help crystalize your long-term competitive differentiation, identify target markets, and plan for business scalability. And then we help you express it in a compelling package – whether it’s a business plan, financial forecast, or executive summary – that is most appropriate for your specific situation and target audience.

Call or whatsap us today..
Rindeth Consulting
+2347032618349

https:///EOAtxtH0rFvFNRdOjSUedS

Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by Six11(m): 2:58am On Feb 04, 2017
We have in stock various assortment of gemstones/gems/fine gem/jewels/precious stones for sale. Both raw and faceted gems are available. Gemstone are minerals crystal which in cut or polished form is used to make Jewels and other adornments. We have Sapphire, Aquamarine, Ruby, Emerald, Morganite, Heliado, Bixbite, Tourmaline (Pink), Tourmaline Rub lite, Green Tourmaline, Olive Green Tourmaline, Amethyst, White Topaz, Blue Topaz, Golden Topaz, etc. We can also supply Copper, zinc ore and lead ore. We are located in Lagos and we will be quick to reach you on your orders and assistance.
Prices are competitive on any of the stones and you can order any size ranging from 1 gram.
To purchase any of the gems, reach Mr Unegbu on 08053677052.

Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by whao: 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
delgroveng:
More stones needed

We can buy oup to 300grams weekly

Hello, do you buy Garnet, I need a serious buyer.
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by whao: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
delgroveng:
More stones needed

We can buy oup to 300grams weekly

Hello, do you buy Garnet, I need a serious buyer.
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by Chigorkizz(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by pietja: 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
I'm from Europe, Poland. I am looking for suppliers precious stones: ruby, emerald, aquamarine tourmaline, sapphire, tanzanite, garnet, and other
All uncut stones, transparent, reasonable size, nice colors
Seeking suppliers - longer cooperation. The first shopping small - I have to show my clients stones.
Send what you have pictures of what size.
Be the price - they must be very good.
I have a friend in Nigeria - help in business

Please write to: herkules.pm@interia.pl
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by Nicobande: 10:32am On Mar 17, 2017
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by Asumns: 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
This is a tip from HSA Investment Limited. HSA is a company of over 20 years experience in exportation business. We deal with wood, charcoal exportation businesses. Also, we have Kaolin deposits and washed gypsum ore ready for trade. We have it (Kaolin) in commercial quantity and high quality. Send e-mail to hsacharcoal@gmail.com or whatsapp; 08177517800. Call; 08067522299, 08158597700 for ordering/booking.
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
Need serious buyer of blue sapphire,amethyst,Agate if interested whatspp 08031196360
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by fishbone11(m): 11:24am On May 11, 2017
Hello, please i need a genuine dealer or seller of pure diamond. I have a genuine buyer in Europe who is looking to buy pure diamond in large quantity here in Nigeria. Please if you are a genuine dealer or seller, this is big business. Contact me on calls or whatsapp 08057595946 or osaying@yahoo.com ASAP
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by fredlasisi(m): 9:54am On May 18, 2017
Everybody on this tread wants to go into the Gemstone Business in a hurry without knowing the nitty gritty of the business. Its certification, how to transport it to end user, how to find the buyer and proper seller and proper stone etc. If you need more info on this wattsapp 08096299788 for more ....
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by orientaj: 6:48pm On May 27, 2017
I have in stock various assorted gemstones of different colors. Both rough and faceted gems are available in large quantity such as Agate, Tourmaline, Topaz, Amber, Roselite, Fanta Agate Jasper Agate. Prices are competitive on any of the stones so you can order for any size ranging from 1gram. Please any serious buyer can reach me on 08149732066, 08113594893 looking forward to hear from you soon.
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by Jb10(m): 1:18am On May 28, 2017
grin
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by AnneOkoye(f): 11:26am On May 28, 2017
I'm really really really interested in the business. how do I begin?
is there a whatsapp forum for gemstones business?
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by successinlife: 12:16pm On May 28, 2017
tujays:
hello, I live here in Bangkok, Thailand. and would love to have a serious business partner. contact me on my number +66993265928 or via Email jljoshua04@gmail.com. looking forward to hear from you.

Add my whatsapp,i lived there solely on gemstones from 2004-2006,precisely welcome palace and my boss(well known) has his office in Bangkok tower,the issue with people at home is lack of honest partners,i even sold stones in tucson and brussels but i am far from stones depots now and all effort to link genuine sellers failed in the past.I still have good buyers there and some old frieds stlll in Thailand me up bro.
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by successinlife: 12:18pm On May 28, 2017
Jb10:
if you need diamond's visit Sierra leone ..I will take you to the mining site..where you will buy many pure diamonds with reasonable Price's... if you wanna no more..just halls at me on my sapp line..0023299195017.,

Where?in Kono or Koindugu?are you naija or sa leonian?if you are sure of yourself lets talk,i have people in the field there.I was there two months ago.
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by successinlife: 12:19pm On May 28, 2017
orientaj:
I have in stock various assorted gemstones of different colors. Both rough and faceted gems are available in large quantity such as Agate, Tourmaline, Topaz, Amber, Roselite, Fanta Agate Jasper Agate. Prices are competitive on any of the stones so you can order for any size ranging from 1gram. Please any serious buyer can reach me on 08149732066, 08113594893 looking forward to hear from you soon.

Kindly chat me up,where is your office?
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by successinlife: 12:24pm On May 28, 2017
fishbone11:
Hello, please i need a genuine dealer or seller of pure diamond. I have a genuine buyer in Europe who is looking to buy pure diamond in large quantity here in Nigeria. Please if you are a genuine dealer or seller, this is big business. Contact me on calls or whatsapp 08057595946 or osaying@yahoo.com ASAP

Don't do this mistake.Finding Diamond in Nigeria is like finding diamond in China,it is not part of our endowment,you will have to move alot to get that,Angola,Sierra-leone and Guinea,RDC,Brazil may be your try,not in Naija don't be duped.

1 Like

Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by successinlife: 12:26pm On May 28, 2017
AnneOkoye:
I'm really really really interested in the business. how do I begin?

is there a whatsapp forum for gemstones business?

Don't jump to the business,one of the most complicated biz to jump into.Better you understudy someone that knows the biz inside out.
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by successinlife: 12:27pm On May 28, 2017
pietja:
I'm from Europe, Poland. I am looking for suppliers precious stones: ruby, emerald, aquamarine tourmaline, sapphire, tanzanite, garnet, and other
All uncut stones, transparent, reasonable size, nice colors
Seeking suppliers - longer cooperation. The first shopping small - I have to show my clients stones.
Send what you have pictures of what size.
Be the price - they must be very good.
I have a friend in Nigeria - help in business

Please write to: herkules.pm@interia.pl

Contact me via whatsapp.
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by successinlife: 12:29pm On May 28, 2017
hrdia:
Need serious buyer of blue sapphire,amethyst,Agate if interested whatspp 08031196360

Good day,need i say there is no genuine buyer without genuine seller,gemstones are hot cake if you have it me up for biz.
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by successinlife: 12:34pm On May 28, 2017
delgroveng:
Gem stone are abundant in Ibadan, Jos, Ekiti but there has to be more places in Nigeria. The miners don't have the time and awareness to linkup.

Mostly Indians, Chinese trade in this lucrative business.

Contact me if you are into Gem stone, own a small mine or deal

True talk but it is very difficult to link up with the local miners,I stayed three months moving from the gemstones depots in naija,people that knew one or two dealers were demanding incredible amout of money before showing their location,how can one thrive on such bergain,mind you nothing is shown but they want upfront tip.Gemstones biz is frustrating in Nigeria.
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by successinlife: 12:39pm On May 28, 2017
umar745:
I have Agate gem stones in large quantities. Interested buyers please call 08067957236

I don't have agate buyers but somebody might be interested to do biz with you.If you know of Tourmaline,Topaz and Phrenite kindly inform me.
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by fishbone11(m): 12:48pm On May 28, 2017
successinlife:

Don't do this mistake.Finding Diamond in Nigeria is like finding diamond in China,it is not part of our endowment,you will have to move alot to get that,Angola,Sierra-leone and Guinea,RDC,Brazil may be your try,not in Naija don't be duped.
Thank you so much for yr kind response, I was made to understand that Diamond is produce in Taraba State but it's a very long journey which I have since shifted my attention to Sierra Leone. Thank you, I appreciate a lot.
Re: Start Making good money from Gem Stones by successinlife: 12:59pm On May 28, 2017
fishbone11:

Thank you so much for yr kind response, I was made to understand that Diamond is produce in Taraba State but it's a very long journey which I have since shifted my attention to Sierra Leone. Thank you, I appreciate a lot.

Please diamond is never produced.It is unearthed in an unlikely location and the mining is like spiritual,I stand on my first comment,there is no diamond in Taraba,Rio tinto etc would have find their way to naija,South Africa is a no go area to mine diamond because of difficult govt. control,Botswana is another try but not possible in Naija.Diamond comes with purity,clarity,availability and cuttable.I have not heard of even a carat of diamond discovery in naija.I may be wrong but we don't have diamond deposit,this is the basic truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Currency Crisis Explained: What We Know And Don’t Know - Bloomberg / My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos / Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.