Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Why Are They Having Females - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are They Having Females (918 Views)

Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists / Why Is It Difficult For Two Females To Live Together Peacefully? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are They Having Females by tttmar(f): 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Pls, there is something I don't understand I have a friend which all her three children are females, her husband is the first born her husband's brother children are also females while her husband's sisters children are also 6 females. My friend husband married another wife, this wife had 2 children before marrying my friend's husband but now she gave birth to a boy, the boy is now 2 years but he did not resemble the father nor his mother. Pls, is this child not a bastard and my friend is worried. Pls advice, don't mind my grammar.
Re: Why Are They Having Females by thorpido(m): 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
tttmar:
Pls, there is something I don't understand I have a friend which all her three children are females, her husband is the first born her husband's brother children are also females while her husband's sisters children are also 6 females. My friend husband married another wife, this wife had 2 children before marrying my friend's husband but now she gave birth to a boy, the boy is now 2 years but he did not resemble the father nor his mother. Pls, is this child not a bastard and my friend is worried. Pls advice, don't mind my grammar.
The woman probably had the child for the same man who she bore the other kids for.Your friend should go and do a DNA test for the child to confirm paternity.

There are actually families where they give birth to a particular sex but such cases are rare.What determines what sex the baby turns out to be is the spermatozoon that reaches the egg first and also the timing of the cycle when intercourse took place.
Re: Why Are They Having Females by Realtol(m): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
If you (and your friend) are in doubt about the paternity of that boy go and do DNA test. That will surely clarify issues.
Re: Why Are They Having Females by edwife(f): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
In this day and age when we have DNA? undecided

What does ressemblance have to do with paternity?
Re: Why Are They Having Females by 5minsmadness: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
They are having females because... Em.... Em... grin
Re: Why Are They Having Females by Gloriagee(f): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Classical case of damned if u do n damned if u don't. The guy wanted a male child so badly he got a 2nd wife now he's doubting paternity...bleh

What's wrong with female kids BTW? Those that have been childless nko, what should they do?
Re: Why Are They Having Females by ronald4lif(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
DNA is simple. Why do people complicate life for themselves. Just have a DNA test done. There are no sure steps one can take to be able to conceive a baby boy. Male-child sperms, the Y chromosomes, are usually faster but weaker. The man should try having having intercourse about 24 hours before the wife's ovulation. The wife should also reduce her intake of acidic foods but more of alkaline diets. Y chromosome is more efficient in a less acidic environment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Far-right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage! / The Nutritional Value Of Walnut(ukpa) / Parents,matured Minds,experienced Ones.....pls I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.