Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

I Need A Container Haulage Business In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Container Haulage Business In Lagos (2784 Views)

A Container Or A Shop Which Is Better? / Is Haulage Business Viable In Nigeria? / I Want To Start A Container Haulage Business. I Need Your Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Container Haulage Business In Lagos by godash(m): 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,

Does anyone know of any reputable Lagos-based company that I can lease my truck (a tokunbo DAF 95) to for regular monthly returns?

Preferably, a company that's into transporting containerized goods from ports to inland container terminals and/or consignee locations.
Re: I Need A Container Haulage Business In Lagos by mailchinny(f): 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2009
hello,pls i have a suggestion to make.pls before you lease it out pls i advice u to do a comprehensive insurance for the truck.it wot cost u much and in the long run u wont have to bear the risk of ur truck alone in case of accident.i work with law union and rock insurance plc a subsidiary of skye bank plc.and i promise u if u do the insuurance with my coy,u wont regret it.this my no 4 further briefing.08036627156
Re: I Need A Container Haulage Business In Lagos by layi(m): 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2009
I have something for you (with Nigerian Breweries, Ibadan Plant), call me on 07056350053
Re: I Need A Container Haulage Business In Lagos by godash(m): 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2009
mailchinny:

hello,pls i have a suggestion to make.pls before you lease it out pls i advice u to do a comprehensive insurance for the truck.it wot cost u much and in the long run u wont have to bear the risk of your truck alone in case of accident.i work with law union and rock insurance plc a subsidiary of skye bank plc.and i promise u if u do the insuurance with my coy,u wont regret it.this my no 4 further briefing.08036627156

@mailchinny,

Ofcourse I know Law Union but didn't know it's now a subsidiary of Skye.

layi:

I have something for you (with Nigerian Breweries, Ibadan Plant), call me on 07056350053

@layi,
Tried calling 3ce,  will try again tomorrow
Re: I Need A Container Haulage Business In Lagos by mailchinny(f): 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2009
pls wats e mail i shud send the info to
Re: I Need A Container Haulage Business In Lagos by saintmeso: 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2009
You are just too lucky man. Just this afternoon someone called me saying her cousin need to hire a truck for hualage business. send your mail or number to mesobanigba@yahoo.co.uk or call 00447961501997 immediately
Re: I Need A Container Haulage Business In Lagos by mayornaize: 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2009
If your trucks is still available, We " HUSH EXPRESS LTD" currently require flat bed trucks for operations within Lagos and the Western Part of Nigeria with a meaningful monthly returns the charter contract would be legally backed up to ensure your monthly returns. If your are interested in placing your truck with us please call 01-8147599 or 08056555567 for further discussion and enquiries
Re: I Need A Container Haulage Business In Lagos by edwinagili: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2009
If your Truck is still available, we at Amnido Distribution Networks would lease it from u. contact me on 08036474009.
Re: I Need A Container Haulage Business In Lagos by Simmarco: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2009
Hi Godash,

My name is Simeon, currently the Chief Operating Offcer C.O.O. of HM Chariots Logistics.

We do Container haulage for frieght fowarders, this line of haulage enures consistent cash flow and occasionally we haulage for Manufacturers i.e FMCG Companies.

Our HQ is 457, Agege Motor rd, Bolade oshodi, Lagos State.

I am reachable on 08033584111 or 8780651.

Expecting your feedback for a meeting on the way foward.

Kind Regards,
Simeon
Re: I Need A Container Haulage Business In Lagos by joerico: 6:51am On Mar 06, 2012
My company urgently need three 20 tons dumper trucks (tipper) and two flat bed trucks for short term lease. Kindly contact me on 08053353426 or eric@micromentor-intl.com
Re: I Need A Container Haulage Business In Lagos by WandaWang: 3:24am On Apr 07, 2012
we have dump truck,tractor truck and semi-trailer trucks available.If you need please contact me urgently.

Email: hyexport@yeah.net

(1) (Reply)

Skye Bank Nigeria - Beware Skye Bank Nigeria Fraud / A Partner Needed For Concrete Mixer Hiring / How To Build A Computer School And Profit In Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.