Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,232 members, 7,780,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:26 PM

Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without (3790 Views)

Most Girls Are Ugly Just That Men Cant Live Without Pussy / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by Mprex(f): 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
I just ran into a thread by one of my sweethearts on this platform about things guys cant live without and immediately my brain started putting together things i cant survive without and i came up with these. Feel free to add or subtract. cool

1) MAKE UP: this tops the list for some ladies. I have a friend that cant live the house without her statement make up. It is an addiction for some.

2) GOD: Yes, God and ofcourse church. I for one, cant stay a week without going to church. As the saying goes, "1 week without God makes one weak".

3) MIRROR: Lol. But seriously I cant go an entire day without looking at the mirror. Make up or no make up.

4) HANDBAG: Our handbag is like our home away from home. It carries our daily necessities ranging from our make ups to our books. We just cant do without it.

5) PHONES: For the love of our gadgets, they cant be omitted from this list. For our calls, social networking, selfies and even gaming. We love our phones pls.

6) HIGH SHOES: Either its the wedge, stilletoes, platform or any other form of heely shoes. But i am yet to come across a lady without a pair of heels in her wardrobe.

7) GOSSIPS: Aha! My dearest ladies are going to fall over me because of this one. But its true bae. We just love talking about anything talkable. Not our fault, that's just the way we are wired.

8.) LBD: Wondering what it means? its our precious Little Black Dress. Every lady ought to own one. You know why? because it serves all purpose. Ranging
from a work wear to a date, dearest little black dress can fit into every occasion.

9) EAR PHONES: For the music freaks like me, i cant step out of my house without my ear piece. Its a precious asset.

10) peeparty. i give your the leverage to add the last item to the list.

so cuties of NL romance section, what that thing that you cant go a day without. share with us.

cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
First to comment. . . .

On topic, women cannot do without money too.
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
I bet you want these to make front page too..
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by peeparty(m): 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
So what if it dos?
NinoBrown888:
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by Mprex(f): 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
NinoBrown888:
just for the fun of it. if it makes fp. still cool tho
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by Mprex(f): 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
First to comment. . . .
On topic, women cannot do without money too.
well said.
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
Make I just comment sha
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by LaurelP(m): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Can u do without money?

Can u do without attention?

Can u do without sex?
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by buygala(m): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Menstrual pads

Tissue paper

The sleep-over bag... Most ladies have this special overnight bag which usually contains new underwear , some tablets of Postinor, and some other stuff she may need when she sleeps over at some dude's place smiley
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by peeparty(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
Some ladies can't do without washing their kitty cat oo.

To add to ur list maam

.1.Some can't do without taking selfie in a day
.2.Some can't do without telling lies(liar liar pant on fire)
.3.Some can't do without a maga.
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by Caseless: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
you can't live without di'ck too.

undecided angry
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by gifttracy(f): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
Can't do without makeup,sex and money.
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by donphilopus: 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Caseless:
you can't live without di'ck too.
undecided angry
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by iamkingzlee(m): 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
peeparty:

To add to ur list maam

lol. That 'selfie' is a normal runz for them bro!
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by Tallesty1(m): 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
GOD?

The only time some ladies remember GOD is when they mistakenly get pregnant.
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by donphilopus: 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
gifttracy:
Can't do without makeup,sex and money.

Caseless, come and see ooo. . .Little wonder he upper region is something else. cheesy grin tongue
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
Mprex:
just for the fun of it. if it makes fp. still cool tho
okay.
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
H
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by gifttracy(f): 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
Sweet hw is ur day going?call me
peeparty:

To add to ur list maam

Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by Caseless: 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
donphilopus:

Caseless, come and see ooo. . .Little wonder he upper region is something else. cheesy grin tongue
*runs to check her dp*
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by MEGGATRON(m): 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
PANT and BRA nko?
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by peeparty(m): 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
Am fyn thanks.
gifttracy:
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by peeparty(m): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Yes oo dem wan d sale market.
iamkingzlee:
lol. That 'selfie' is a normal runz for them bro!
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by Caseless: 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
gifttracy:

*rest my head on her chest to receive her 'chestily blessing*

Donphilopus, you sure say dis one no b guy de claim babe to deceive us?
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by donphilopus: 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
Caseless:

*rest my head on her chest to receive her 'chestily blessing*

Donphilopus, you sure say dis one no b guy de claim babe to deceive us?

Lol. . .e fit be o...but that region heavy sha. . . I fit sleep am till daybreak.
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by peeparty(m): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
Mprex come over here I want to ask you something
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by chibwike(m): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
typing
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by markidoo(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
Caseless is casefull am already crushing on dz amigress.
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by Caseless: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol. . .e fit be o...but that region heavy sha. . . I fit sleep am till daybreak.
looking at the picture , I don swallow saliva tire.

Satan de crase.....
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by Caseless: 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
markidoo:
Caseless is casefull am already crushing on dz amigress.

Speak for yourself. Wetin be my case for there? grin

Btw, who's amigress?
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by Mhizizzy(f): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nice thread o

I caan go withou makeup tho
Re: Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without by Aspiregreat: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Nice thread o

I caan go withou makeup tho

.....what abt d***

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Dis Girl B My Wife? / Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc / Men: 3 Simple Ways To Know If A Girl Is Still A Virgin Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.