Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. (1021 Views)

Governor Rochas Did Not Spend #600 Million Naira On Xmas Decorations-sa / What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. / What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by CharliParker: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
What did Rochas did to Anambra State that they are living life of hatred mostly to Rochas or is it out of greedy ness, If only APGA listen to Rochas instead they were busy trying to persecute Rochas for following an Hausa man,(Buhari) now Obiano and Umeh now wants to be more friendly to Buhari more than Rochas, and this have made most of the people in APGA to loose millions of naira in the name of campaign for them to win election but they end up failing woefully mostly here in IMO state my uncle is a victim of what am talking abt he was among those castigating Rochas of which he lose not less than #4m in APGA, with these I think Rochas is a visionary leader.
Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by Ilekeh(f): 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
What does he did? Why did it mattered?

2 Likes

Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by excellentmomma(f): 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
Why not speak pidgin abeg
Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by NicxonXXX(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ilekeh:
What does he did? Why did it mattered?
Loool.

Why did he did what he did? Did you know

2 Likes

Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by excellentmomma(f): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
CharliParker:
What did Rochas did to Anambra State that they are living life of hatred mostly to Rochas or is it out of greedy ness, If only APGA listen to Rochas instead they were busy trying to persecute Rochas for following an Hausa man,(Buhari) now Obiano and Umeh now wants to be more friendly to Buhari more than Rochas, and this have made most of the people in APGA to loose millions of naira in the name of campaign for them to win election but they end up failing woefully mostly here in IMO state my uncle is a victim of what am talking abt he was among those castigating Rochas of which he lose not less than #4m in APGA, with these I think Rochas is a visionary leader.
Pidgin is also our language, next time communicate in pidgin, na beg I dey beg u
Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by mensdept: 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
Is it only Obiano being friendly to Buhari? Its all the governors and African Presidents na
Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by Jorussia(m): 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
excellentmomma:

Pidgin is also our language, next time communicate in pidgin, na beg I dey beg u
Just correct d guy post,instead of you to embarrass am.If we go through some of your posts and topics here,we may be amazed,at the level of grammatical errors in them.
Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by Nwabekeyl: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
Illiterates should not be allowed to comment on NL. Some of them were once abusing PMB here!

Jorussia:
Just correct d guy post,instead of you to embarrass am.If we go through some of your posts and topics here,we may be amazed,at the level of grammatical errors in them.
Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by Dollyak(f): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
excellentmomma:

There are no reasons to attack his written English or be condescending, especially when his points are very clear.
That is low and unacceptable.
Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by ckmayoca: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
@op op!
Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by excellentmomma(f): 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jorussia:

Pls go thru, apc thug grin
Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
D thin tire person.

excellentmomma:
Why not speak pidgin abeg

1 Like

Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
You have every right to sue your English teacher.

CharliParker:
Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by BlackTechnology: 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
CharliParker:

Mallam Rochas is a shame to SE

Owing salaries while Obiano gives loan worth #2bn to small businesses to help eradicate poverty. cool

3 Likes

Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by Jorussia(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
excellentmomma:

Pls go thru, apc thug grin
I am certain, that you don't know the meaning of the word thug,because if you do,you won't have referred to me as one.Learn how to address issues raised by people, instead of insulting them unnecessarily.
Re: What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. by iamauxin(m): 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
So much gbagaun in such a short literary piece....congrats OP for setting a new record. RIP English

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Dont Have A President Till 2019 / George Bush Falls, Breaks Neck Bone / Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake.. 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.