Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,995 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:08 AM

Nigerian Appointed Secretary-General Of CTO - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Appointed Secretary-General Of CTO (12355 Views)

CTO (chief Technology Officer) Job / Inspector General Of Police Bans Illegal Accessing Of Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Appointed Secretary-General Of CTO by Ayietim(m): 9:11am On Jun 17, 2015
Before you go to bed tonight, share a moment of truth with yourself and you will see why, you are still here, your best year is on the way.
http://ayietim.
Re: Nigerian Appointed Secretary-General Of CTO by stanjin: 9:27am On Jun 17, 2015
Gud news for nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Appointed Secretary-General Of CTO by LordTrezy(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2015
That's a boss, I'm adding this man to the pool of mentors in ICT. I will be great too by the grace of God.
Re: Nigerian Appointed Secretary-General Of CTO by omaji53jeremiah: 9:39am On Jun 17, 2015
Good one for you Mr Taylor.
Re: Nigerian Appointed Secretary-General Of CTO by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 17, 2015
I hope he doesn't disappoint us.
Re: Nigerian Appointed Secretary-General Of CTO by anonimi: 11:29am On Jun 17, 2015
Donvitalis:
Great
Nigerians keep shaking the world.

While our SINators and representaTHIEVES shake our treasury for their bogus allowances despite millions of starving workers owed even the miserable N18,000 minimum wage

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctor Regrows Man’s Missing Fingertip Using Pig Bladder / Ways To Upload Your Files(mp3,videos,photos Etc) To Waptrick.com / Solar Generator With Easy Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.