Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi (4408 Views)

10 Incredible Muammar Gaddafi Facts You Won’t Believe Are Real. / TRIBUTE: Abu Ali, Lt Col Who ‘doesn’t Brag’ But Is Killing Off Boko Haram / 16 Real Reasons Why Col. Gaddafi Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by kestolove95(m): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
This picture is sending a thousand message to African countries, never allow the imperialist to use and useless you country for their own personal intrest

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by INTROVERT(f): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
That's America for you. They wanted that for Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by agarawu23(m): 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
they are regretting it now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by joystickextendr: 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
shocked shocked damnn
Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
Pls, support the movement of this thread to FrontPage. Let Nigerians see who the real tyrant is. The real face of America.

9 Likes

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by mankand(m): 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
That is the democracy the crusaders were preaching. Now they have come to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by chamboy(m): 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
International community supported babaginda's coup

1 Like

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by juman(m): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
Libya is on the way, they will get it right.

You know they were under bondage before, so when they tasted freedom it went into their heads. But surely things would be better later. They would work together.

5 Likes

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by Gr8amechi: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
only a fool will think the west want his country to succeed

5 Likes

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by greggles: 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dead bones shall rise again. Germany was destroyed when a tyrant went crazy! It was rebuilt and it is the 3rd biggest manufacturer in the world today

3 Likes

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by vedaxcool(m): 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Gaddafi should have stepped down and watch how his people will beg him to govern them instead he chose a part that led to his death, i pity the Libyans they are victims to various global intrigues.

6 Likes

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by knightsTempler: 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Here is what Cheney said in the 1990s when he defended HW Bush for not invading Iraq after kicking them out of Kuwait.

"Once we got to Baghdad, what would we do? Who would we put in power? What kind of government would we have? Would it be a Sunni government, a Shi’a government, a Kurdish government? Would it be secular, along the lines of the Ba’ath Party?
If you can take down the central government of Iraq, you can easily see pieces of Iraq fly off. Part of it the Syrians would like to have in the West. Part of Eastern Iraq the Iranians would like to claim – fought over for eight years.
In the North you have the Kurds, and if the Kurds spin loose and join with the Kurds in Turkey, then you threaten the territorial integrity of Turkey. It’s a quagmire if you go that far and try to take over Iraq."

Welcome to the real world, Africans open your eyes and wise up

2 Likes

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by Caseless: 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
Libyans? I no de pity them at all. They deserve what they got.

Useless people. They never see anything. angry

2 Likes

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by greggles: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
knightsTempler:
Here is what Cheney said in the 1990s when he defended HW Bush for not invading Iraq after kicking them out of Kuwait.

No word for african leaders? They seem to be the biggest culprits here. If you cannot keep yor house in order you're inviting your neighbours and enemies over for tourism

1 Like

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by atlwireles: 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Libya revolution worked until Islam became the driving force.

1 Like

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by mars123(m): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
i don't approve this message...
Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by Truth24(m): 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
America must hear dis
Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by Caseless: 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
knightsTempler:

Dick Cheney said all that and icc is looking for who to arrest in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
The whole fault lies squarely with Gaddafi. Libyans wanted gaddafi out. America only capitalised on that desire. If libyans didn't want him out, there was no way America and her allies would have done Wat we have now to libya. Gaddafi should ve stepped down.

I read somewhere about human wants...from d basic which is food and shelter to d peak which is association and den power. Libyans under gaddafi had everything except power. He refused giving that up.

So if u are here saying why would Libyans want gaddafi out wen they had a nice life going for them...cool houses, cars, etc, d reason is simple, those things were no longer wants. They had them. Wat dey wanted was a change of leadership, Simple. So the argument that Libyans had all the would ever need under gaddafi holds no water.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by UncleSnr(m): 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
Reason behind Mugabe's blasting in picture.
Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by CrazyScientist: 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
I think it's too much though grin

Like showing a very pretty place in Abuja as before, then a slum in ajegunle as after...NIGERIANS! grin

1 Like

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
work of islamst
Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
I respect Ghadafi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by ednut1(m): 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
ICC wud nt charge or order d arrest of d American fools o.Gaddafi rip

1 Like

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by landinfo: 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
It's funny that I so so hate America & Europe but I would still love to go there though...God bless Putin, the Chinese, the Iranians & North Korea...if not for these countries, Nigeria & the world would have been wiped off the surface of the earth (they are the checkmate to America'z false hope/domination

3 Likes

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
Buhari wants to sell dis country to d west

1 Like

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
That's America for you. They wanted that for Nigeria.

U again on first to comment.
Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nairalandinfo:
It's funny that I so so hate America & Europe but I would still love to go there though...God bless Putin, the Chinese, the Iranians & North Korea...if not for these countries, Nigeria & the world would have been wiped off the surface of the earth (they are the checkmate to America'z false hope/domination

Is like both of us have thesame mindset.
i don't just know why i love these conutries called RUSSIA and CHINA.
Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by Gogetta(m): 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
Only if Ghadaffi swallowed his pride and began a transition to democracy, even a sham would have sufficed. Too bad.
Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by Skybob(m): 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
faceURfront:
The whole fault lies squarely with Gaddafi. Libyans wanted gaddafi out. America only capitalised on that desire. If libyans didn't want him out, there was no way America and her allies would have done Wat we have now to libya. Gaddafi should ve stepped down.

I read somewhere about human wants...from d basic which is food and shelter to d peak which is association and den power. Libyans under gaddafi had everything except power. He refused giving that up.

So if u are here saying why would Libyans want gaddafi out wen they had a nice life going for them...cool houses, cars, etc, d reason is simple, those things were no longer wants. They had them. Wat dey wanted was a change of leadership, Simple. So the argument that Libyans had all the would ever need under gaddafi holds no water.
My brother, people who wanted Gaddafi out were raised nd financed by the Americans. All America did was to look for a set of indigenous people, then funded them to start the revolution.

4 Likes

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by MEILYN(m): 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
Skybob:

My brother, people who wanted Gaddafi out were raised nd financed by the Americans. All America did was to look for a set of indigenous people, then funded them to start the revolution.
Stop replying that silly man that knows nothing about Gaddafi and Libyans. Gaddafi proposed the use of one currency by Africans in order to fight the west, he also proposed the use of Gold as the main medium to purchase oil from African countries blessed with oil. This threatened the economy of America and Britain, they planned and they killed him. Gaddafi only wanted the best for his people and Africa at large. His people loved him but the west used terrorists to cause chaos in his country.

3 Likes

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by worthytalk: 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Gaddafi destroyed his own house because of greed and lost for power. Leave US out of your miserable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp / The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! / Reasons For Postponing The Election "United Nations"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.