Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps (13639 Views)

Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) / Six Signs Your Husband/boyfriend Is A Gambler / 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
1.Build up communication. Get some type of communication going between the two of you. Build some history. This takes time. She has to know you and think about you. She isn't going to leave her boyfriend for someone she doesn't know, or hasn't known for long. Most of the time, you'll be chasing her for a long while.

2.Build trust. Do things with her after work/school, listen to what she says, make her laugh, she must really like and trust you for you to get anywhere. Still, don't submit to her all the time. Remember that you're still the "alpha dog". Whether she knows it or not, most girls look to their boyfriend as a 'leader' of sorts. If you are too nice, you will end up being used as a free counselor.

3.Figure out what she needs (or wants) that her current boyfriend can't or doesn't give her. Does he swear at her or get angry? Does he forget about her? Does he act like he doesn't care? Does he flirt with other girls? Show her you are different! If you fill in the gaps of their relationship, she will start to compare you with him. That is the most important part. She has to look at her boyfriend and think about you.

4.Build on this second guessing so that you become the boyfriend replacement. If you're filling holes in her boyfriend's game, then it's only a matter of time. However, you must make sure that she can't use you while she is still with her boyfriend. If her boyfriend isn't giving her something, make sure you aren't just a secondary source she can get it from. Otherwise, you'll never end up replacing him. You can either wait for a breakup, encourage the breakup, or make something happen with her while she is still with her boyfriend.

*Wait for a breakup. Definitely the hardest, most boring, but simplest way to go. Don't push for anything to happen and she won't feel pressured. The danger is that she takes you for granted and you will always be waiting.

*Cause/encourage the breakup. If you followed earlier steps, she should talk to you about the mistakes her boyfriend makes. If it's serious, let her know that what he does isn't right and she doesn't have to put up with it. Tell her you could never do that to her.

*Make something happen before they break. This is the riskiest move as you are asking her to cheat on her boyfriend. Aim for just one kiss. This kiss is supposed to make her realize you're a better choice than her boyfriend. If you're uncertain about taking such a risky move, aim for a kiss on the cheek.

DISCLAIMER:This worked for me because I'm 6 feet,White,and Sexier than most Calvin Klein models.

1 Like

Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by pamodulus: 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
Conjecture
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by Galacious1: 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Op, ur spouse can be snatched with these tips too

5 Likes

Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
what happened to the saying =what God has united let no man separate

1 Like

Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by xynerise: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
When girls plenty?
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Galacious1:
Op, ur spouse can be snatched with these tips too

Read the f.ucking disclaimer,DIPSH.IT.
They would have to be better than me to snatch my wife.
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by wtfCode: 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
undecided undecided who's this guy sef...must u post.
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
xynerise:
When girls plenty?

You obviously don't know the pleasure of making a married woman WILLINGLY cheat on her husband.
Think of it as a mind game.
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by dulux07(m): 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
RichardFuld:

You obviously don't know the pleasure of making a married woman WILLINGLY cheat on her husband.
There is no pleasure there, its mere ignorance n stupidity.

1 Like

Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by xynerise: 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
RichardFuld:

You are an antelope

2 Likes

Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
dulux07:

There is no pleasure there, its mere ignorance n stupidity.

How is manipulating a devoted housewife into a cheating c.ocksucker an act of stupidity?Grow a spine,loser.You must be a beta male.
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
xynerise:

You are an antelope
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I actually choked on my jollof rice
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by Cadamlk: 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Thanks for the charm but its a little boring.What if having snatched a girl from a guy with this ur piece of charm and bearing in mind that ladies are moved by what they hear or see or the case may be.Then I will be of the opinion that the girl can also be snatched from you via same charm.
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by xynerise: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
bestestgirl:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I actually choked on my jollof rice
grin E Pele o

1 Like

Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
It does work.
It worked for me once.

Listen to this track by me titled "E GO BETA"

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/903212c7
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by Zakkyoz: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
op, if not that i have vowed not to insult people, i would have called you a FOOL.

2 Likes

Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by dulux07(m): 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
RichardFuld:

How is manipulating a devoted housewife into a cheating c.ocksucker an act of stupidity?Grow a spine,loser.You must be a beta male.
So its an act of what Smh, guy grow up n stop being a nuisance. U r d loser for tryin to destroy other pples home, utilize ur brain n build urs. Psycho. undecided
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Zakkyoz:
op, if not that i have vowed not to insult people, i would have called you a FOOL.

You just broke your vow.LOL
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
RichardFuld:

1.Build up communication. Get some type of communication going between the two of you. Build some history. This takes time. She has to know you and think about you. She isn't going to leave her boyfriend for someone she doesn't know, or hasn't known for long. Most of the time, you'll be chasing her for a long while.

2.Build trust. Do things with her after work/school, listen to what she says, make her laugh, she must really like and trust you for you to get anywhere. Still, don't submit to her all the time. Remember that you're still the "alpha dog". Whether she knows it or not, most girls look to their boyfriend as a 'leader' of sorts. If you are too nice, you will end up being used as a free counselor.

3.Figure out what she needs (or wants) that her current boyfriend can't or doesn't give her. Does he swear at her or get angry? Does he forget about her? Does he act like he doesn't care? Does he flirt with other girls? Show her you are different! If you fill in the gaps of their relationship, she will start to compare you with him. That is the most important part. She has to look at her boyfriend and think about you.

4.Build on this second guessing so that you become the boyfriend replacement. If you're filling holes in her boyfriend's game, then it's only a matter of time. However, you must make sure that she can't use you while she is still with her boyfriend. If her boyfriend isn't giving her something, make sure you aren't just a secondary source she can get it from. Otherwise, you'll never end up replacing him. You can either wait for a breakup, encourage the breakup, or make something happen with her while she is still with her boyfriend.

*Wait for a breakup. Definitely the hardest, most boring, but simplest way to go. Don't push for anything to happen and she won't feel pressured. The danger is that she takes you for granted and you will always be waiting.

*Cause/encourage the breakup. If you followed earlier steps, she should talk to you about the mistakes her boyfriend makes. If it's serious, let her know that what he does isn't right and she doesn't have to put up with it. Tell her you could never do that to her.

*Make something happen before they break. This is the riskiest move as you are asking her to cheat on her boyfriend. Aim for just one kiss. This kiss is supposed to make her realize you're a better choice than her boyfriend. If you're uncertain about taking such a risky move, aim for a kiss on the cheek.

DISCLAIMER:This worked for me because I'm 6 feet,White,and Sexier than most Calvin Klein models.

Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
dulux07:

So its an act of what Smh, guy grow up n stop being a nuisance. U r d loser for tryin to destroy other pples home, utilize ur brain n build urs. Psycho. undecided

I am just living my life to the fullest.That ideology made me strive and be a better man.(I donate 10 percent of my annual income to charity organtizations)
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by dulux07(m): 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
RichardFuld:

I am just living my life to the fullest.That ideology made me strive and be a better man.(I donate 10 percent of my annual income to charity organtizations)
Good 4u, No one is a saint, but i bliv there r somethings we shud not b proud of or boast about. Nemesis smiley
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by 2dice(m): 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
see the effect of Makurdi Weeed ...*Op i dey sell sense ... Very cheap 100bucks per litre abi na meter ...
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by Pinocchioo(f): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Mmmmm, very educating
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
2dice:
see the effect of Makurdi Weeed ...*Op i dey sell sense ... Very cheap 100bucks per litre abi na meter ...
grin grin You no get standard meter shocked sad cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by 2dice(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
chimkaire:
grin grin You no get standard meter shocked sad cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
says who ? .... tongue
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
2dice:
says who ? .... tongue
...I for say ooo sad grin
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by jashar(f): 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
Are you not the racist guy that opened a thread saying; 'white are better than blacks' or something like that?

Obviously, some screws are unscrewed in your head for you to open another thread in a 'made in Nigeria' forum like this.

Besides, everything you wrote is crap. undecided

I know your way, bring the insults on. tongue
Mtchewwwww

2 Likes

Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
RichardFuld:

Ooooooooooh
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by Dollyak(f): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
Good op. Karma
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
people dey oo cheesy

Remember payback izz a bitch undecided
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by 2dice(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
chimkaire:
...I for say ooo sad grin
sweery hope u are not high on kunu tongue
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
2dice:
sweery hope u are not high on kunu tongue
...sorry embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot sexy girls photos / Love you guys / Do Light-skinned Blacks Have It Easier In Romance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.