Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Enugu's New State Secretariat - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu's New State Secretariat (55230 Views)

The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat / Mad Man At Lagos State Secretariat Alausa Demanding To See Ambode(photos) / Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by strongerthaneva(m): 6:27am On Jun 17, 2015
Euro31:
Waiting for the children of hate and anger from Southwest to invade this thread ......

With their bigotry
u dis maggot fool wey call himsef euro make I tell u just a common Cefa.Cos confam euro get sense pass u..yeye southshit and southgoats wey una be una just dey envy southwest cos we powerful than u guys..pls if u envy us for no cause u shall be embarrassed..SOUTHWEST husband to SOUTHEAST and SOUTH SOUTH in all levels..
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by illiad1(m): 6:37am On Jun 17, 2015
Enugu State

Obodo Oyibo!

1 Like

Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by Jaideyone(m): 6:43am On Jun 17, 2015
Euro31:
Waiting for the children of hate and anger from Southwest to invade this thread ......

With their bigotry
you see your life? it's like you see a Yoruba man in you nightmares. fu*cktard. I've gone through the first page and there's no hate comment yet. you should end your miserable life
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 17, 2015
I do tell my oyibo friends of my state of origin, the only state in Nigeria with all the amenities working, Chime has set a high standard for new govt.
Mr silent performer I am proud of you.

God bless our new governor
God bless papa oringo
God bless Ikeoha
God bless me
God bless 042

5 Likes

Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by nonaira: 6:45am On Jun 17, 2015
This is actually very nice looking. I've heard nothing but good reviews about Enugu. I swear I have to visit 042 and see how much it truly changed based on all I've heard

4 Likes

Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by benjsniper33: 6:56am On Jun 17, 2015
Euro31:

With their bigotry

Don't infect others with hate, this development is good and it speaks well of the ENUGU state. However you should be ashamed that enugu just had a secretariat after many years of the state existence, this problem is not the infrastructure but the continuity of such good works.
Leave the South-west alone , when it comes to infrastructure apart from Abuja they are still in fromt of other regions. So stop comparing a just- renoved building of a State to the achievement of a whole region.
Yoruba adage says "He who does not go to other pple's farm will think his father's farm is the best"
Remember Ojukwu actually thought the Igbos were the best in everything, that was why he plunged them into a war of death and stench.
Stop the bragging and chest beating
Yorubas must not take this thread serious, they have more that this building in their region.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by litetias(m): 7:03am On Jun 17, 2015
AfricanGod2:
More pictures of the construction. Hoping for much more from the new governor, Ugwuanyi.

Photo credits: Spyder880 & Biafrandream

Did Spyder880 build this architectural wonder?
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by spyder880(m): 7:13am On Jun 17, 2015
litetias:

Did Spyder880 build this architectural wonder?

No I did not, this is an Arab Contractors project. I enjoyed watching the project from close quarters. My estate is coming up in Enugu soon, nearly sold out........ https://www.nairaland.com/2203264/buy-lands-planned-estate-royal/8
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by litetias(m): 7:20am On Jun 17, 2015
spyder880:

No I did not, this is an Arab Contractors project. I enjoyed watching the project from close quarters. My estate is coming up in Enugu soon, nearly sold out........ https://www.nairaland.com/2203264/buy-lands-planned-estate-royal/8

Ok. About your estate that's good to know. I trust you will do wonders with that too as with your other projects. Goodluck bros.
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by spyder880(m): 7:29am On Jun 17, 2015
litetias:

Ok. About your estate that's good to know. I trust you will do wonders with that too as with your other projects. Goodluck bros.

Thank you.
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by lyntiffany(f): 7:32am On Jun 17, 2015
geemeshin:

Nkanu Ogbuzuru! Ada Nkanu ishi wee?
Eshimu agbani? gi onweu kwanu?
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by geemeshin(m): 8:00am On Jun 17, 2015
lyntiffany:
Eshimu agbani? gi onweu kwanu?

Ihaahee! Agbanu nke bayi? Onuku wee k'ishi?
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by scofieldsimba(m): 8:02am On Jun 17, 2015
Sullivan chime! I must commend all your efforts so far,u indeed changed the face of Enugu to d envy of all. U did a great job as the former Governor of the state. But on the issue of this secretariat, I must pick holes on it a million times.
U want to know why? I will tell u.
If my figures are correc,that structure gulped over 13 billion naira or more,intact you were requesting for more funds to complete the project before u left.
The big question is, is this project a people. oriented one or an avenue to retire funds.
A level 8 (b.sc holder) civil servant in Enugu earns a paltry sum of 30k
Most can't even afford a decent accommodation let alone marry but they will be working in that standard structure with ac filled and at d close of work they go back to their ghettos and slums in obiagu,abakpa and camp. Who is fooling who?
Finally , I don't see any economic benefits of that structure,rather I see it as a liability to the state . A low cost housing for civil servants would have been better off.
I don't have all the time sha but sully be aware that your son nnamdi drives a range rover and even own a house. Not quite long he graduated from caritas but today he is a billoniare.
My point is this, your administration was purely for the rich a the big names in ENUGU.
NB
Don't mind my grammer. Na for street I learn am.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by bashydemy(m): 8:11am On Jun 17, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Na where u tink say I dhe stay before
Chibok?
Mind u lagos is no manz land
Oduduwa say all of una na osun
Aregbese kingdom
hahaha na now i know you need brain reset, When your coward ojukwu is crying and fighting for the state of biafra. Is he also fighting to get Lagos as well? your mumu know no bound.... I just pity you guys who will come to Lagos and shout it's no man land but dem no born your entire generation to go to Abuja and say it's no man land... You guy are taking our generosity for granted but when the time comes you guys will know.
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by Holatemi(m): 8:21am On Jun 17, 2015
What are the workers of Enugu state look at when the govmet own the 13month salary? There is God oo
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 17, 2015
AfricanGod2:
Enugu's new state secretariat constructed during governor Chime's administration.

it has no direct impact on ordinarily citizens. OP can not go very close to the building cos mopo will stop him. How is it important to the people?.

We want to see sophisticated shopping malls, sophisticated rail way stations, sophisticated boat or ferry stations, sophisticated Bus and Taxi stations, parks not expensive building for the same thieves taking from the people.
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by djgreenland(m): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2015
042, one out of the world's most peaceful 100 town.

1 Like

Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by djgreenland(m): 8:44am On Jun 17, 2015
PDPwayoo:

it has no direct impact on ordinarily citizens. OP can not go very close to the building cos mopo will stop him. How is it important to the people?.

We want to see sophisticated shopping malls, sophisticated rail way stations, sophisticated boat or ferry stations, sophisticated Bus and Taxi stations, parks not expensive building for the same thieves taking from the people.
who is gonna work in the secretariat? ANIMALS......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by ceecee0703(m): 9:00am On Jun 17, 2015
yusufobinna1:
stupid son of Biafra u have started spewing rubbish, we don't need to to comment on enugu secretariat because our place is more develop than yours that is why your blothers lefuse to reave Ragos.

see ur name sef yusuf nwa nsufu....show me a place better than Enugu in the whole of ur region n i will pay u my salary for 2months which will for sure take care of some almajiris in ur place....rubbish! instead of u to ignore or say common 'nice' hate come dey kill u?

3 Likes

Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by WIZGUY69(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2015
BuddahMonk:
[size=18pt]042 The Most Eco-Friendly City in Africa[/size]

cheesy not In the world Again
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by ceecee0703(m): 9:05am On Jun 17, 2015
Johntobi56:

Don't mind him we built our owns since the 1990s they are just starting now
playing catch up since independence

u av a maggot infested brain....didnt u see the old secretatiate built in the 80's but we went ahead to build an ultra modern one.....so unfortunate u are still leaving in ur ancient building....

1 Like

Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by lurlah2014(f): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2015
its only GOD that will judge, some people will enjoy on earth and suffer in life to come. this massive house for government workers to keep calculating the money they will dupe the poor citizens who don't have a hurt to sleep,##tofiakua##for the politicians
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by ceecee0703(m): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2015
slap1:
How do these things add value to the lives of individuals in the state?

bigger space for more wrkers,skilled and unskilled workers were there receiving pay while d project n many others were going on....n dont forget with all d numerous projects he didnt owe salaries....got dat??

2 Likes

Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by slap1(m): 9:11am On Jun 17, 2015
ceecee0703:

bigger space for more wrkers,skilled and unskilled workers were there receiving pay while d project n many others were going on....n dont forget with all d numerous projects he did owe salaries....got dat??
Got it. Thanks for explaining.
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by arsenal33: 9:24am On Jun 17, 2015
did he build houses for the indegenes?

1 Like

Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by eaglechild: 9:41am On Jun 17, 2015
arsenal33:
did he build houses for the indegenes?
What do you mean?
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by brightleave(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2015
gregg2:
Visited Enugu and could not recognise most places there. Chime was a very silent performer, no media propaganda, paying workers salaries upto date even though Enugu is not an oil producing state.

Most loudmouthed states in a certain zone of the country who describe themselves as sophisticated but their governors can't pay common salaries...........hahaha
u should go to places like nkanu east b4 commenting.
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by lyntiffany(f): 9:54am On Jun 17, 2015
geemeshin:

Ihaahee! Agbanu nke bayi? Onuku wee k'ishi?
biko aghotaghim nke ikpazu a biko ewala iwe. Dalu ri ne.
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:03am On Jun 17, 2015
AfricanGod2:
Enugu's new state secretariat constructed during governor Chime's administration.

Igbo Kwezonu oo !!!
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 17, 2015
Udmaster:
you built your own! When? Is it the brown roof ibadan, oshogbo, ekiti, akure etc. Don't make me laugh!

Anyone that knows ibadan secretariat will tell you that although this Enugu's building is fine but its just a drop of water in a bucket compared to the secretariat complex in Ibadan. Go and ask, we don't shout.

1 Like

Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by yusufobinna1(m): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2015
ceecee0703:

see ur name sef yusuf nwa nsufu....show me a place better than Enugu in the whole of ur region n i will pay u my salary for 2months which will for sure take care of some almajiris in ur place....rubbish! instead of u to ignore or say common 'nice' hate come dey kill u?
Now I see u r a goat without horn, m not from the north, I'm from from west and I can bet u I even know more of east dan u cos m dia presently n I can bet it with u that your region is yet to be develop especially abia state where I stayed for 2 year.Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Helicopter In Emergency Landing In Abuja Seconds After Take Off / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.